The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-09-2023, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 969 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1926 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastian1 View Post
New listing on SLG. Nan Xi
The photo look like keying.
Yes u are right... but link empty... think not ready yet.

TMT
Old 21-09-2023, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGWest View Post
Just visited 小姐姐,。exactly the same person in fact much pettier. Sweet voice and smile and a good listener.

Very reluctant to publish this review out but I guess good stuff must share to all bros

The main highlight here is her head lights.. not C not D I think E size.. one hand also can't cover full. Bros who likes booby won't be disappointed. Massage also top class. From head to toe superb exotic service with strength like those I experienced in Donguan. not like those anyhow touch and go... So far this is my best mm experience in 2023...  place is clean and remote. personal shower rm. Strange thing is no TV.. pls treat her well and definitely a jewel to me.

https://www.impmm45.com/girl.php?id=6192

Look 8.8
Service 11/10
Body 11/10 slim
Boobs at least an E
Massage 10/10

Will return again ( already booked for next slot next week&#129392
Woah!!!! She's back again. Thanks for the info.
Old 22-09-2023, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
balls00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, any FR for this

https://sglonelyguy26.com/massage-yang-yang/
Old 22-09-2023, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 8
apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!
Same tune of FR for fairy make me think that it is an organized effort.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Lol bro you must be new, don’t need submit so many of the same reviews, it’s probably still under moderation that’s all, chill.
Old 22-09-2023, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
byakuyad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy26.com/yi-mo-massage/

(am a long term lurker... once in a blue moon I will try try since I don't regularly visit enough to become a regular)

Usually I depend on bros for reviews, and realised no one has reviewed yi mo yet... and she was quite an interesting... experience in case anyone wanna try.

Location: 7/10 a bit hard for non-drivers and drivers also must walk a bit to find, but very discreet

Looks: 7.5/10, original pics are more mei-tu-ed /flattering, but when you see you sure won't reject

Body: 8/10, not very slender, but legs are long and smooth, boobs are big enough for your hands

Massage: 7.5/10, got try hard la, even use knees but nothing amazing ofc.

Service: 12/10. I think she must need to drink a lot of water because I think she licked every part of me (except where there needs to be a cap on, which she also used). I don't think I will stop thinking about that for awhile. Catbath was good too.

I ... will surely go back again soon.
Old 22-09-2023, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
Btw Ting zi is back. High playability and pretty u should try her if haven haha
I thought I rmb reading she is pretty hut quite vanilla?
Old 22-09-2023, 06:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7627 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by firex View Post
Finally got the chance to meet Amei after reading so many good review on her. True enough, she’s really pretty with a figure to die for (especially her long leg). Skip the massage as sensual started as soon as I exit shower. Made me real high with the teasing. Her gfe really gao gao. Never look at Hp only at the end of the session. Gonna put her on my rtm list.

https://sglonelyguy26.com/amei-massage/
Her ad put can roam whole body. Did u manage to 5G?
Old 22-09-2023, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Ad says boobs massage. Did that happen? SN or FN? How is roaming?

Quote:
Originally Posted by byakuyad View Post
https://sglonelyguy26.com/yi-mo-massage/

(am a long term lurker... once in a blue moon I will try try since I don't regularly visit enough to become a regular)

Usually I depend on bros for reviews, and realised no one has reviewed yi mo yet... and she was quite an interesting... experience in case anyone wanna try.

Location: 7/10 a bit hard for non-drivers and drivers also must walk a bit to find, but very discreet

Looks: 7.5/10, original pics are more mei-tu-ed /flattering, but when you see you sure won't reject

Body: 8/10, not very slender, but legs are long and smooth, boobs are big enough for your hands

Massage: 7.5/10, got try hard la, even use knees but nothing amazing ofc.

Service: 12/10. I think she must need to drink a lot of water because I think she licked every part of me (except where there needs to be a cap on, which she also used). I don't think I will stop thinking about that for awhile. Catbath was good too.

I ... will surely go back again soon.
Old 22-09-2023, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
onestick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i did what u did for ay. couldnt unlock too

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASeng View Post
Bro just to share for AY and Xiao Bao, can forget about asking for more to roam south etc….before I dropped them… I RTM regularly and even up my tipping, hoping that on my subsequent visits can gain more mileage but all my efforts and $$$ all cannot jalan…. 🤣
Old 22-09-2023, 09:54 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -40 / Power: 0
dididino is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Notice nana suddenly delisted from sgl
I hope she's alright
Old 22-09-2023, 10:32 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18520 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

This thread suddenly being "invaded" by new posters with frs....hopefully it will not become another dome 2 which we know the frs are posted by advertisers

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 22-09-2023, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 3
L00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of light

This gal is a returnee ? Looks familiar haha.

https://sglonelyguy26.com/nan-xi-massage/

Last edited by L00k; 22-09-2023 at 11:38 AM.
Old 22-09-2023, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3800 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bastian1 View Post
New listing on SLG. Nan Xi
The photo look like keying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k View Post
This is gal a returnee ? Looks familiar haha.
https://sglonelyguy26.com/nan-xi-massage/
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Yes u are right... but link empty... think not ready yet.

Yes indeed. Keying is back as Nan Xi.
Just landed yesterday. Starting work today.
Slot already booked. Sharing is caring
Those with her old WC can contact her.
Old 22-09-2023, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Yes indeed. Keying is back as Nan Xi.
Just landed yesterday. Starting work today.
Slot already booked. Sharing is caring
Those with her old WC can contact her.
How is she? I don't see many fr even for keying unless she was around long ago?
Old 22-09-2023, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3800 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wushimushi View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/ke-ying-massage/
Mr location central asscessible by bus train
Looks about 5% discount still looks good syt she damn chio leh to me
Can do hard massage
Sensual and teasing quite good
Boobs are b just nice for my hand
Hj was good with her lying beside me with ample aceess to her boobs and butt
Rtm ye but gotta try nicole first
Bro @Chidorigan maybe you need to add a separator so search for “Ke Ying” instead of “keying”

She came about a year ago. When I started to look for her it’s around Aug 2022. managed to dig out the above MR for your reference. Sharing is caring. most memorable is the handicap toilet. IFYYK :P
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1