The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-09-2023, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

See some of these "oldies" coming back...frankly speaking, I'm not too enthusiastic.

Maybe they increase their price or need to top up to get what was offered as a given last round.
Also, may scaled back on service too.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 21-09-2023, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
Can you elaborate what you mean by 'bypass security'?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgflyman View Post
MR for Nat.

Managed to get a slot yesterday; she said yesterday was very slow, perhaps due to F1 weekend.

But not the first time that I have to bypass security. Another thing I’ll nitpick is no frenching, only kisses.

https://sglonelyguy26.com/natalie-massage/
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
For AQ, security near to lift entrance, will ask you which unit. I think the fella knows ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1118 View Post
he was there on a sat afternoon when i visited AQ. just carry something and act like you like delivering something. should be safe.
Aiyo, all the confusion because anyhow cut and paste la. It was an MR for Nat and the security guard from her unit, never about AnQi.

For AnQi, she has since moved to her new place, NO SECURITY.

For Nat, the security actually don't care don't ask, just chitchat among themselves. They won't even look at you. The entrance is huge, so just walk on to the lift. But you have to listen to her instructions carefully to get up. You have to activate the lift button through the intercom first. So don't try following others in through the glass door and realise you can't press the lift button inside.
Old 21-09-2023, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1118 View Post
he was there on a sat afternoon when i visited AQ. just carry something and act like you like delivering something. should be safe.
Eh just one last time for people who want to visit AQ.
She has MOVED from her last place. No more security at her new place.
No longer that area either. I actually prefer her new place location though I know she don’t. And this place if it rains or u go in the afternoon u might find it a little challenging, not fully sheltered all the way to the entrance but quiet enough.
Also make sure you follow her instructions to go to her place there are valid reasons for her to be cautious there.
Old 21-09-2023, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
A few weeks back, now should be back in China.

Just last week her roommate can still be too busy to reply messages and for her only give me one timeslot when I asked... seemed busy. Unless recently is referring this week nia.
For some of the girls, they may be used to the early days when they can have up to 8-10 appointments a day. So to them if it’s just 5-6 appointments a day is definitely bad business. And on some days strangely some will have like 2-3 messages only so that is bad business for them.
Old 21-09-2023, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3695 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
See some of these "oldies" coming back...frankly speaking, I'm not too enthusiastic.

Maybe they increase their price or need to top up to get what was offered as a given last round.
Also, may scaled back on service too.
How true
Old 21-09-2023, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1552 / Power: 14
firex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant future

Finally got the chance to meet Amei after reading so many good review on her. True enough, she’s really pretty with a figure to die for (especially her long leg). Skip the massage as sensual started as soon as I exit shower. Made me real high with the teasing. Her gfe really gao gao. Never look at Hp only at the end of the session. Gonna put her on my rtm list.

https://sglonelyguy26.com/amei-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 21-09-2023 at 06:02 PM.
Old 21-09-2023, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by melikemsg View Post
agreed, adding on to her nnp and bbbj, her work attitude and personality are also good

cant wait for her to be back
So when is she back..
Old 21-09-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
dididino is Cool - loads of Potential
Cant seem to be able to Lora, have she RTC?
Old 21-09-2023, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
SGWest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just visited 小姐姐,。exactly the same person in fact much pettier. Sweet voice and smile and a good listener.

Very reluctant to publish this review out but I guess good stuff must share to all bros

The main highlight here is her head lights.. not C not D I think E size.. one hand also can't cover full. Bros who likes booby won't be disappointed. Massage also top class. From head to toe superb exotic service with strength like those I experienced in Donguan. not like those anyhow touch and go... So far this is my best mm experience in 2023...  place is clean and remote. personal shower rm. Strange thing is no TV.. pls treat her well and definitely a jewel to me.

https://www.impmm45.com/girl.php?id=6192

Look 8.8
Service 11/10
Body 11/10 slim
Boobs at least an E
Massage 10/10

Will return again ( already booked for next slot next week&#129392
Old 21-09-2023, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGWest View Post
Just visited 小姐姐,。exactly the same person in fact much pettier. Sweet voice and smile and a good listener.

Very reluctant to publish this review out but I guess good stuff must share to all bros

The main highlight here is her head lights.. not C not D I think E size.. one hand also can't cover full. Bros who likes booby won't be disappointed. Massage also top class. From head to toe superb exotic service with strength like those I experienced in Donguan. not like those anyhow touch and go... So far this is my best mm experience in 2023...  place is clean and remote. personal shower rm. Strange thing is no TV.. pls treat her well and definitely a jewel to me.

https://www.impmm45.com/girl.php?id=6192

Look 8.8
Service 11/10
Body 11/10 slim
Boobs at least an E
Massage 10/10

Will return again ( already booked for next slot next week&#129392
So good quality and at only $110. Such a steal. Mai tu liao, chiong ah!!!
Old 21-09-2023, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 6
pohloong14 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpohloong14 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpohloong14 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any decent look 120 or less including bj?
Old 21-09-2023, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1042 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
For some of the girls, they may be used to the early days when they can have up to 8-10 appointments a day. So to them if it’s just 5-6 appointments a day is definitely bad business. And on some days strangely some will have like 2-3 messages only so that is bad business for them.
To say bad business until wanna rtc must be real bad... as you mentioned 2-3 appointments a day based on what I heard should be called bad.

5-6 when they say bad I alway wanna roll my eyes..

Sidetrack a bit... I always think it is not rocket science if wanna keep potential rtm customers... though it may not be so from ML point of view... I do see some doing very well, and they were not thriving just because they provide more services. It is the attitude.

One ML I just visited told me that she had to monitor her HP for potential customers cos business bad.. but then at the expense of my session, irony isn't it?

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 21-09-2023, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1042 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
https://sglonelyguy26.com/mian-hua-tang-massage/

New girl in the east. Looks quite pretty
This one super vanilla until roam south outside also cannot... not sure how to survive.

Good thing is she looks pleasant in person and smelled nice. South out of bounds so groped North - nice natural and not complaints for her so still good.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 21-09-2023, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
This one super vanilla until roam south outside also cannot... not sure how to survive.

Good thing is she looks pleasant in person and smelled nice. South out of bounds so groped North - nice natural and not complaints for her so still good.
U visited her?
Actually i think a lot cannot roam south she not the only one. Xiaobao also so i think confirm she not your type. Haha
Old 21-09-2023, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Zhut also cannot, think visit few more times see can get better playability or not, if not will drop, her assets and height really pretty good imo.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1