The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 22-04-2024, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2145 / Power: 15
onceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Kris from SiamKen

Look: 7/10 similarity to photos posted
Boobs: natural average B cup
French: nil
Bbbj: average. Short duration. She don’t like it
Fj: 7/10. Didn’t went for 2nd shot
Gfe: friendly but can’t understand English. Ting tong lady, kept talking to herself in Thai. Surprised that she said she worked in gogo bars.
Old 22-04-2024, 06:21 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
BoteggaV is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR
Dancer from Lust365
https://sbfsg.store/showthr...ghlight=dancer

Looks: 8.5

Body: 9

Boobs: 8.5

69: 9

Bbbj: 8.5

Fj: 9

In summary:
She is slim and tall (suddenly loving long legged gals )with normal Thai tanned. Very soft natural boobs and very suckable.
She can moan very well and accommodating to position change.
Finished her 2nd round on favourite prone bone position with her moaning loudly and grabbing the bed sheets.
Old 22-04-2024, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3532 / Power: 16
shyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond repute

Delicious bro.. hope u had fun with her!
i am booking her soon, looking forward to make her wet

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDLKH View Post
#FR , RTF for Jewel, Terminal 21

OKT: 10/10, Efficient booking. Friendly. $10 discount for previous FR, thank you.
AREA 地区 : Aljunied
Name 名字 : Jewel
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8/10. Photo is more beautiful and looks younger. Actual person is darker skin. Definitely is Jewel from the photo. She still looks great to me.
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 31
Body 身材 : 9/10, Not the skinny model type. Not fat. Very slight tummy from lack of exercise and loves food. Wide hips from child birth. Very nice shapely sexy body. This is very acceptable for the jack hammering and pounding I like to give later.
French : 10/10, since we got along well from the last visit, she was very happy to see me and greeted with kisses and hugs. So DFK is no issue at all. Real tongue fighting and exchange of saliva. Kissed me everywhere.
Boobs 胸部 : 36D very nice boobs. Since many Bros asked me about her beautiful boobs, if real or not, this time I really checked and finally asked her. She said silicon and showed me the very tiny scar under the arm pit. Still feels great, not the hard silicon type.
Catbath 全身漫游 : 9/10, better this time round since from DFK, she slowly worked her down to my nippels, my cock, my balls and even did some rimming. Back up again to cock, back to nipples, back to DFK. Then back down again. Felt very good.
BBBJ 无套口交 : 10/10, very good. Lots of head twisting, up down, goes slow and faster and faster. Then looks at me and comes and DFK, shoves pussy onto my hard cock for a slow passionate fuck. Then back down again for some more BBBJ. Really enjoying it.
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 8/10, lower points this time round since I did not get to paint as much as I wanted too. She was just too horny and sensitized, it became ticklich for her. The bed sheets were also very wet, and I like to paint and fuck and paint and fuck and paint and fuck many rounds, the fucking was extremely hard, fast, pounding, jack hammer, the sheets turned red!
FJ 爱爱 : 9/ 10, it would have been 10/10 if I can get 2 shots, but as mentioend above the sheets turned red, so i declined 2nd shot. I was the 2nd customer for the day, and she had lots of energy, was even considering extending the session for 3 or 4 shots since we got along and fucked so well.
From BBBJ, we had already been fucking, so she was already wet and ready. Started with cowgirl, she climaxed once and then it was my turn to fuck her missionary. Started slow and passionate with DFK and fucking. Went faster and faster, then I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her in sync with the thrusting. She was really moaning and moaning and looks like pain on her face, I ask if ok? She told me don't stop, don't talk, just keep fucking.
I repositioned her to the bottom corner of the bed, so I can really do deep, hard, fast fucking. Easily suck her nipples and secure her for a fast and furious pounding. She was really moaning and sweating, so was I. Quite a work out. The bed was getting soaked everywhere.
Then told her to turn over for doggy deep penetration, at the beds edge. More pounding. I think that was too painful, since she grabbed the pillow and looked like she was biting it and moaning. So I stopped, and slowly licked her pussy and anus, but she was too sensitive. It was then I started to taste the iron taste in her juices. I ask if she was OK? She did not answer, instead asked if I was tired? Or needed a break? Showed her my throbbing hard cock, she went back to the middle of the bed for a missionary fuck.
I also took the body language that she wants me to finish. So I obliged, more deep hard fucking and unloaded into her pussy. I lay on top of her as she hugged me and kissed me with my cock still in her.
Can feel our juicy cream flowing out onto the already wet bed. She asked me again, tired? I answered with Jewel, I am not tired but hot and sweaty from all the extreme sexual exercise (sexcercise). When she just lay there, legs wide open resting, I lay next to her gently playing with her pussy. She kissed me from time to time, then I noticed some blood. So I discontinued the session. Blood does not freak me out, but Jewel may not be so comfortable with it, besides I wanted another RTF.
GFE 女朋友感 : 10/10 felt like long lost lovers meeting again. Her hands were always on me, keeping me hard, and chatting away. She had lots of questions to ask me in Thai. Not just about Singapore, but also what did the customer want, or what did the customer mean... she also had some unusual customers.

Overall Experience 整体 : 9/10, only because of the blood and I discontinued to 2nd shot. Otherwise really can try all the fucking positions. She said her period was not coming for awhile more.

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes, I will RTF. It was an enjoyable and unforgettable session.

Remarks (if any) 评语 : Jewel currently is on my top list for 2024.

Date / 日期 : 19/4/2024 evening

Old 22-04-2024, 06:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
brandon87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kinkythai muayli

What advertise is not same as the real person

Her weight is at least 10kg more

Please don't be cheated by her advertising

Okt pls be more genuine and not waste our time
Old 22-04-2024, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 1
KCmePLZ is one of the Best!KCmePLZ is one of the Best!KCmePLZ is one of the Best!

Stable: LFT
Horse: Indy

Sometimes, the way a lady greets you, you knows it's gonna be a good session already. Which was the case today.

My first impression of Indy was she resembles a young Annabelle Francis albeit slightly thicker. Small cute young face. She says she 24 but can pass off as poly student. Very petite.

She can speak English well too. Shower started off SOP but at the end, she knelt down to wash me front and back, and after rinsing the soap off, she gave me a sudden attack BJ. Small things like that always enhances the experience for me. Teased me with a 30sec BJ in the shower.

Her boobs and nips are sibei cute. I don't know how to explain, they're not huge but very perky and super nice to grab. I especially love the way her nips look. Small areolas and tasty.

She gave me a long BJ in bed with no complaints. She told me she will always try to give all she can. Soon, capped on and she got on top of me. Seriously, don't know if it's cause I very long never come down mountain or what but she felt seriously tight. And her damn riding skills are top notch. Rode me for a good 10mins with the occasional break for DFK. Honestly can't hold in already I had to ask her to stop because..... Was in the mood for CIM.

So I asked her if she could and she one upped me. She said COF. First time I kenna asked COF so was a little snooked for a few secs but of course big yes from me and I enjoyed every moment of it.

Didn't use my 2nd shot but that's normal for me so we just chatted about life and overall great session for me. Had a really nice time.

As usual, live pics please enjoy.

Old 22-04-2024, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 5
wildbunch is a splendid one to beholdwildbunch is a splendid one to beholdwildbunch is a splendid one to beholdwildbunch is a splendid one to beholdwildbunch is a splendid one to beholdwildbunch is a splendid one to behold

Molly from SS

Look: 8.5/10 SYT as pic

Body: 9.5/10 every part just right! SYT

Boobs: 9/10 Natural B just right for her body, with brown Nip

BBBJ: 9/10 overall wet and good

Pussy: 9.5/10 o funny smell. young and Juice.

FJ: 9/10 nice stero moaning not dead fish, can feel chemistry with her

Overall: very pleased
Old 22-04-2024, 07:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gradtizlord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by critique View Post
I will try 🤩
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Damn bro ,interesting
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimetae View Post
Thinking to get some girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by masakii View Post
Everythings beautifull
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartGrids View Post
Wowww
Quote:
Originally Posted by cool69z View Post
Pretty pretty pretty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art66888 View Post
She looks innocent but sweet
please beware of these account,do things dont so obvious bro,we are not blind
Old 22-04-2024, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
ugin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyugin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Pin fr Fairiesfinder
Highlights: Tall syt
Looks: 8.5/10 Pleasant looks.
Bod: 8/10 Slim, tall but not big boobs.
French: 8.5/10 Yes
Bbbj: 8/10 Ok
Fj: 8/10 Accommodating
Attitude: 9/10 Gentle n warm
Overall: 8.5/10
Old 22-04-2024, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 9
flipflip is one of the Best!flipflip is one of the Best!flipflip is one of the Best!flipflip is one of the Best!

Finally got to try Chili from OS.

Pros:
- Petite and slim with beautiful eyes. Long hair that reaches almost to her butt.
- Big enhanced boobies, already seasoned so it's not hard. Top it off with a bubble butt.
- Speaks good English, zero google translate required the whole session.
- Naughty girlfriend vibes, GFE galore.
- Very sensual DFK.
- Knelt down and gave me a BBBJ after I wiped myself dry from the shower. Can deepthroat a little but the best thing was her looking up at me with those sexy eyes.
- Proceeded to paint her for a short while as she said it was ticklish and she's sensitive. Just enough to get her into the mood.
- Tight pussy for my dick. Started off with slow long strokes in spooning while making out and squeezing her tits while playing with her clit a little.
- Missionary was good, choked her a little while going for long deep strokes. Reached down for DFK and she told me to please cum cause she already did lol.
- Second shot was even better, doggy that bubble butt out in the deck connected to the room.

Cons:
- There isn't really a waiting area nearby so if you arrived early, prolly have to sit in your car or perhaps the nearby bus stop and wait.

Overall:
A slight change in what I usually prefer (I like PSE more) but Chili was an excellent bonk. Cute and sexy at the same time and she is very well spoken too. She's keen on learning Chinese at the moment and would call you phrases like 宝贝 and 老公.

RTF worthy, 8/10.
Old 22-04-2024, 08:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Nqbnfz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Rita ( Silkstockings )

https://sbfsg.store/showthr...highlight=rita
Okt: quick response
Damage: 120/45/1

Looks: 9 super chip😍 in my opinion she is the prettiest in their line up this time
Body: 9 petite with curves
Boobs: 8.5 only con is she is not that big. But all good
Bbbj: 9 horny girl and really playful in teasing my bro down there. She will pull a bit and give that cheeky smile then again
Fj: 9 indeed undermileage, lucky she can get wet easily and need not need the help of ky

Note: bros who plan to slot her in pls get well rest before you come. She’s like an energy sucker ( surely you will enjoy )
Old 22-04-2024, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
LTan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anisa fr, foxythai

Looks: 9/10 grows on me. Pretty in her own ways but her smile is the highlight
Body: 9/10 shorter than I expected but her boobs were so huge you can slap urself with them! Definitely for me a boobs lover
Kissing: 10/10 so much tongue actions. Long lost lovers kissing
Bbbj: 100/10 I’m definitely a bbbj guy and she’s ultra hardworking at it. Variations so many and she truly worships your lil bro! Every inch is well taken care of! A kicker is when you call her to look at you as she bj u… the look is ultra slutty! First load was cim against my will… and it truly surprises me since I seldom ehaculate through bj. Had to stop her from going too long for the second round as I wanted fk actions.
Painting: 10/10 no smell and she really likes to be fingered while painting. I truely enjoyed seeing her squirm
Fj: 10/10 can’t say much (as I was really sensitive after her bj and short shortly after an few pumps round two) other than she’s really loud (sorry neighbours) and willing to try different positions. She was in the mood and could see both of us were enjoying it.
Gfe: high. smiles and sings every other moment during our chats while resting.
Service: 100/10 as I’ve never met WL so hardworking at making me comfortable and satisfied. She knew I liked bbbj and offered to continue bbbj for a long time! Truly an experience to remember.
Rtf: confirmed!

Thanks bro again for your recommendation and extra mile service!
Old 22-04-2024, 08:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -58 / Power: 0
Georgekloonee has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycron View Post
Well, need to ignore certain stuff and focus on the objective. Wasnt ez
Not bad u still can remain wood and finish ah. Kudos.
Old 22-04-2024, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 14
Ggundam123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGgundam123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Booked Gigi from Kinky thai

Looks : 7.5/10
GFE: 10/10
Boobs : 8/10
Blow job : 7/10
FJ: 10/10
Massage : 10/10

Managed to make her squirt and she was so high. My first shot lasted for 45 mins and we tried lots of position since she was high. Made her scream like crazy until i need to cover her mouth haha.

Remaining of time i opted for her massage instead. Her massage skill is another top north one. Fully relax and enjoy it. Overall its super worth it.
Old 22-04-2024, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
juize deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Yuyee
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Yuyee
Looks : 10/10. This is subjective as we all know, but man, this woman is astonishing. She’s got excellent features and a very pretty face. And the problem is… she knows it! Hahaha.
Body : 9/10. Her body is to die for. Why -1? Because it’s subjective and I prefer natural boobs. But trust me, her body is amazing. A definite head turner and that ass renders me speechless. She definitely worked hard for it and DAMN SON.
BBBJ : 8/10. This isn’t my thing, so yep.
FJ : 10/10. Very passionate and full of moans throughout. She’s a sex bomb for sure.
GFE : Lately I’ve been liking more PSE, and she definitely is a mix.
RTF : 9/10. That view in doggy is to die for.
Old 22-04-2024, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 8
Canetra is a glorious beacon of lightCanetra is a glorious beacon of lightCanetra is a glorious beacon of lightCanetra is a glorious beacon of lightCanetra is a glorious beacon of light

Soda
From GX

Looks slight diffrence but still recognizable

Boobs were man made D cup but still nice to fondle with

Body nice curve and slim at the right area, ass was nice too

BBBJ me for a good 10 mins and had to stop her as I almost CIM. Shaft and balls

FJ wise we did missionary and doggie tight and very good moaning expression

GFE lots of hugging and kissing

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=983035&highlight=
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1