The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 07-03-2024, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Wow bro I been to lucky plaza during Sunday, the crowd is insane dk how to even move inside, let alone approach PH DH hahaha. Ok I'm trying to use more Badoo and Skout now
A guy useless like u got no chance
Old 07-03-2024, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocentt View Post
I'm supposed you are single?
If married how to approach? They probably won't engage with u right?
What a stupid question. 1) How will they know u are married or not? 2) How do you know they themselves are not married with husband back home? No one gives a shit.
Old 07-03-2024, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
A guy useless like u got no chance
Smells like someone have a strong case of sour grapes hahahha.

Anyways speaking of being a keyboard warrior, you are the one threatening me, scolding me, etc etc online and now you call me a keyboard warrior?

I forgot I am not to entertain you just because your ugly fucked up face that only a mother would also struggle to love cannot even get a DH date, and only barely able to get those old ugly fat ones. L

Moving on.
Old 07-03-2024, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:

Anyways speaking of being a keyboard warrior, you are the one threatening me, scolding me, etc etc online and now you call me a keyboard warrior?

I forgot I am not to entertain you just because your ugly fucked up face that only a mother would love can't get DH date, and only able to get those old ugly fat ones. L

Moving on.
Hayhay is right. I concur with him. U are a fucking loser. You yourself say u went to LP and chicken out because you said the crowd was insane. Did u see those banglas there playing the game? They don't think the crowd is insane. As far as it goes, the more crowded the better because there is more girls. U have no game, and no amount of time on badoo or any other app will help u.
Old 07-03-2024, 06:52 PM
Samster

helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
Hayhay is right. I concur with him. U are a fucking loser. You yourself say u went to LP and chicken out because you said the crowd was insane. Did u see those banglas there playing the game? They don't think the crowd is insane. As far as it goes, the more crowded the better because there is more girls. U have no game, and no amount of time on badoo or any other app will help u.
I went to LP during Sunday because the DH I met wanted to collect some items. I was giving an observation that it was super crowded. You don't know the full story don't assume so much. I was barely there for 10mins and off we went.
Old 07-03-2024, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
What a stupid question. 1) How will they know u are married or not? 2) How do you know they themselves are not married with husband back home? No one gives a shit.
Bro, yes u r right. Most maids r single mother, it doesn't matter they 20s or 40s. They like to say so n so r dirty but actually they doing the same thing. Guess from the experience I gather, abt 40% r married with a husband. Even when they r in the hometown they already fucking around using the reason they r single (single mother) or husband has other women or husband not at home. What's more u can expect a maid will not fuck when she's overseas? There's no reason to tell the maid the truth when we juz meet them once a month to fuck only. Or if they call on WeChat ( yes I use WeChat contact maid safer), we always say we r working n bz when actually the CO is ard. What if they saw me with my wife on weekdays, no worries they won't break their rice bowl cos whole kampong keep sucking them for allowance. Juz tell them sarcastically, u think I'm the only one use your body?

Bro who loves screwing maids raw, here's a latest news for your awareness.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sing...ty-moh-4177896
Old 07-03-2024, 07:47 PM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I forgot I am not to entertain you just because your ugly fucked up face that only a mother would also struggle to love cannot even get a DH date, and only barely able to get those old ugly fat ones. L

Moving on.
Remember this u started it. Open ur eye before u try to be hero, not play victim.
What useless guys. See all ur post only talk no action. Really useless
Old 07-03-2024, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
I went to LP during Sunday because the DH I met wanted to collect some items. I was giving an observation that it was super crowded. You don't know the full story don't assume so much. I was barely there for 10mins and off we went.
U see only but no balls, now come here and talk, try to get brother give u some contact. Useless guy like u really go die
Old 07-03-2024, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Remember this u started it. Open ur eye before u try to be hero, not play victim.
What useless guys. See all ur post only talk no action. Really useless
Eh hello, start your lan start. I only ask you to go elsewhere to argue or dm instead. Then you come here and kao bei kao bu like 没有 lao bu with me. Don't fucking try to change the narrative you asshat. I won't be surprised if you legitimately get jumped by others IRL. Pretty sure I'm not the only one you trying to fucking piss off for some reason.

Enough with your gangster act, this is 2024, not the 1980s.

I have enough with your bull shit. Don't reply to me anymore, so harassing DH isn't enough for you anymore so you have to harass man now? Jfc.
Old 07-03-2024, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, yes u r right. Most maids r single mother, it doesn't matter they 20s or 40s. They like to say so n so r dirty but actually they doing the same thing. Guess from the experience I gather, abt 40% r married with a husband. Even when they r in the hometown they already fucking around using the reason they r single (single mother) or husband has other women or husband not at home. What's more u can expect a maid will not fuck when she's overseas? There's no reason to tell the maid the truth when we juz meet them once a month to fuck only. Or if they call on WeChat ( yes I use WeChat contact maid safer), we always say we r working n bz when actually the CO is ard. What if they saw me with my wife on weekdays, no worries they won't break their rice bowl cos whole kampong keep sucking them for allowance. Juz tell them sarcastically, u think I'm the only one use your body?

Bro who loves screwing maids raw, here's a latest news for your awareness.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sing...ty-moh-4177896
Yeah agreed, their words cannot be trust one, must take their words with a grain of salt. Sometimes they can even lie straight to your face.
Old 08-03-2024, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Eh hello, start your lan start. I only ask you to go elsewhere to argue or dm instead. Then you come here and kao bei kao bu like 没有 lao bu with me. Don't fucking try to change the narrative you asshat. I won't be surprised if you legitimately get jumped by others IRL. Pretty sure I'm not the only one you trying to fucking piss off for some reason.

Enough with your gangster act, this is 2024, not the 1980s.

I have enough with your bull shit. Don't reply to me anymore, so harassing DH isn't enough for you anymore so you have to harass man now? Jfc.
U ask me to go elsewhere to argue that’s mean u are lau jiao here, can do anything. But u are a useless guy now want to cry victim.

I already said want act lau jiao prepare for this. And u ask my address and no balls to show up.

Can see how useless are u. Said need action if not to talk so much and act lau jiao.

Useless guy like u go make police rep
Old 08-03-2024, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
U ask me to go elsewhere to argue that’s mean u are lau jiao here, can do anything. But u are a useless guy now want to cry victim.

I already said want act lau jiao prepare for this. And u ask my address and no balls to show up.

Can see how useless are u. Said need action if not to talk so much and act lau jiao.

Useless guy like u go make police rep
Damn bro, your logic for me being a lao jiao is "impeccable", I'm afraid I'm unable to understand your "perfect" reason of accusing me acting like a old bird. Jfc man, you are actually crazy or something? Go get yourself some professional medical help, I think you really need it.

Now I feel a little disappointed with myself for arguing with with a person with some form of mind disability or something, my bad. Heh

Will just ignore you from now on, cheers 🥂
Old 08-03-2024, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Damn bro, your logic for me being a lao jiao is "impeccable", I'm afraid I'm unable to understand your "perfect" reason of accusing me acting like a old bird. Jfc man, you are actually crazy or something? Go get yourself some professional medical help, I think you really need it.

Now I feel a little disappointed with myself for arguing with with a person with some form of mind disability or something, my bad. Heh

If u don’t act like lau jiao, why ask people stop arguing? Useless guy like u no point living in this world, worse still stay with parent perhaps taking money from parent also.

Useless guy. Want act tough but no balls, people confronted you u act victim,
I have seen many like u. Act tough but no balls.
Old 08-03-2024, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
He is a useless guy act tough but no balls, talk no 1 no action
Old 08-03-2024, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1098 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15698 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1