The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2006, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1227 / Power: 20
Mercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud of
Mongolian Gem

After Xiao Hua left, didn't manage to bonk any even I ask afew contacts from bros here. Can't find the right time...... So sorry no FR yet.

Anyway, got a Mongolian contact from a friend which he just tried. Told me its worth it. So manage to squeeze out some time. Well after 4 days here, I'm a 2nd customer (don't know true or not kekeke). Here goes.

Called her at early hours and she's available. Didn't go out as afraid of being caught as 1st time here. A friend came with her and was caught on the 1st day. So she's kinda afraid to stand on the street. Arrange to pick her up and went off to a near by hotel.

First look not bad. She's the type that you'll take a 2nd look at her. Got the CFM and slutty looks and to me quite pretty. Can consider as MILF type. Why I say that was because she had an abortion 5 months agao. So her nipple is very big. And can feel her boobs (34B and natural) got those hard lumps. Think is the milk glan still there. Have not subside yet. Her name is Ai Li Ya.

In the room, ask her to shower with me and she didn't want to. Finally persuaded her but just went thru the motion.

Cut the story short, french, finger, BJ me and bonk in various position. She's the shy, wet and horny type. One thing to note is that when she comes, she'll giva a sudden squirm. Kind of a nice to look at. Accommodating, GF feeling. Worth a try. In summary:

Name: (Ai Li Ya, Mongolia)
Looks: 6.5/10 (At 26, a young MILF type)
Boobs: 34B (Big nipples)
Body: Slim and fair.
Frenching: Yes
BJ: 8/10 (slow and strong suction)
FJ: 9/10 (Various position)
Damage: $60 w/o. CD self supply.
RTF: Yes

Personally, if you can break the ice, she'll give wonderful service. Cheers.

Same rules apply. I'll screen thru before passing the contact to you. BOSS members waiting for what? PM me......
Old 31-03-2006, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
kasomi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Mongolian Gem

can i get it?
Old 31-03-2006, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercenary19
After Xiao Hua left, didn't manage to bonk any even I ask afew contacts from bros here. Can't find the right time...... So sorry no FR yet..
Bro Merc, you found your super sub.
Old 31-03-2006, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by walabis
Bro Merc, you found your super sub.
Not really..... But what to do? Recommended by friend so must try..... PM you the no liao...... Cheers.
Old 31-03-2006, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5439 / Power: 21
Zikoman has a reputation beyond reputeZikoman has a reputation beyond reputeZikoman has a reputation beyond reputeZikoman has a reputation beyond reputeZikoman has a reputation beyond reputeZikoman has a reputation beyond reputeZikoman has a reputation beyond reputeZikoman has a reputation beyond reputeZikoman has a reputation beyond reputeZikoman has a reputation beyond reputeZikoman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
BJ: 8/10 (slow and strong suction)
sir..... no bbbj one ah?
Quote:
Personally, if you can break the ice, she'll give wonderful service. Cheers.
Same rules apply. I'll screen thru before passing the contact to you.
so next round must bring ice breaker liao..... i qualify boh?
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

Old 31-03-2006, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1095 / Power: 21
hthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud of

Quote:
Name: (Ai Li Ya, Mongolia)
Looks: 6.5/10 (At 26, a young MILF type)
Sir....you into MILF meh?i tthought you prefer syt or cute cute wan like xiao hua,kekeke!
Old 31-03-2006, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zikoman
sir..... no bbbj one ah?

so next round must bring ice breaker liao..... i qualify boh?
No bbbj and how? Xiao Hua you oso don't want, don't talk about this MILF. So how to qualify you??? I confuse???
Old 31-03-2006, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hthderrick
Sir....you into MILF meh?i tthought you prefer syt or cute cute wan like xiao hua,kekeke!
Now no fish, prawn oso goot meh.... Kekekeke So I think this one you not keen rite since you also like SYT and cute cute one.......
Old 31-03-2006, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasomi
can i get it?
How to give you when you got no FR? Most of your post asking for "can i get it"???
Old 31-03-2006, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1095 / Power: 21
hthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud of

Quote:
Now no fish, prawn oso goot meh.... Kekekeke So I think this one you not keen rite since you also like SYT and cute cute one.......
Like you say bro no fish prawn oso can mah! sometime no syt and cute cute wan milf oso jadi loh!
Old 31-03-2006, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5439 / Power: 21
Zikoman has a reputation beyond reputeZikoman has a reputation beyond reputeZikoman has a reputation beyond reputeZikoman has a reputation beyond reputeZikoman has a reputation beyond reputeZikoman has a reputation beyond reputeZikoman has a reputation beyond reputeZikoman has a reputation beyond reputeZikoman has a reputation beyond reputeZikoman has a reputation beyond reputeZikoman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No bbbj and how? Xiao Hua you oso don't want, don't talk about this MILF. So how to qualify you??? I confuse???
like wat u said lor... i nowadays no fish prawn oso can...
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

Old 31-03-2006, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How to give you when you got no FR? Most of your post asking for "can i get it"???
The last TCSS you brought XH, the coming TCSS.. are you going to bring Ai Li Ya?
Old 31-03-2006, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 20
dellsher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah!got MILF ah!i like leh,dont knw whether i qualify anot
Old 31-03-2006, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1818 / Power: 20
urger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant future

Quote:
After Xiao Hua left, didn't manage to bonk any even I ask afew contacts from bros here. Can't find the right time...... So sorry no FR yet.

U are back Boss of B.O.S.S
Old 31-03-2006, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
power37 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Big THANKS to Bro Mercenary19

Just came back from a wonderful and sextifaction sexion with ailiya

Meet her at the lor and to pick her to the hotel, but she up the wrong car, to cut short, mgt to pick her and process to the hotel. Below is my brief;

Name: (Ai Li Ya, Mongolia, and looks like a korean)
Looks: 6.5/10 (At 26, a young MILF)
Boobs: 34B (Big nipples)
Body: Slim.
Frenching: Yes
BBBJ: 8/10 (slow and strong suction)
FJ: 9/10 (Various position)
Damage: $60 + Hotel + Tips + CD self supply.
RTF: Yes ( She is very chatty and got the gf feel )

(Tks to one bro that call at abt 4pm, she has to start all over again and i love to hv double bbbj time, many tks )

p37
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1