The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2024, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!
Re: Anyone tried Jxy spa at Ghim Moh which got Jap ML? Jap got GQ as never tried Jap

Lousy spa and attitude from lady boss..who is working also.

Scheduled twice and both times confirmed only to cancel me at last min...for the second time didnt even tell me and i only found out when i go to the shop and the recep told me that my ML is not free.

Seems to have white knights in this forum as my thread about this spa was deleted.
Old 29-04-2024, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
Jazzsinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJazzsinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Anyone tried Jxy spa at Ghim Moh which got Jap ML? Jap got GQ as never tried Jap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
can try the girl DxxDxx.
I've visited her 3 times so far.
Easy to talk to.
her message is very good also apart from what we want. I think their business quite good.
but the shop is 88 style. Else go during promo timing.
This information is correct. I have also visited Dxx Dxx until Jan this year. I will praise her for her massage skills and attitude. To add to that, her assets are nice too. But yes, entrance is $ 89 for hot oil massage so I am looking at other playgrounds around Bukit Merah and Clementi side for the past few weeks.
Old 29-04-2024, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 578 / Power: 14
dodo.dodo is a name known to alldodo.dodo is a name known to alldodo.dodo is a name known to alldodo.dodo is a name known to alldodo.dodo is a name known to alldodo.dodo is a name known to all

If want to go just make sure clarify all pricing before hand. Advertise special price, when I go charge different price to me, higher infect.
Old 29-04-2024, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzsinger View Post
This information is correct. I have also visited Dxx Dxx until Jan this year. I will praise her for her massage skills and attitude. To add to that, her assets are nice too. But yes, entrance is $ 89 for hot oil massage so I am looking at other playgrounds around Bukit Merah and Clementi side for the past few weeks.
I only go during the Promo period for the 90mins with 20% discount. And only if I needed the massage as much as the GQ. She's also quite generous with the hot oil.
Some other places I went, the oil was neither hot nor plenty then sad massage also.

She knows I like edging so she really take her time 15mins for GQ.
Old 30-04-2024, 08:15 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -131 / Power: 0
CollectStamp CollectStamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
Lousy spa and attitude from lady boss..who is working also.

Scheduled twice and both times confirmed only to cancel me at last min...for the second time didnt even tell me and i only found out when i go to the shop and the recep told me that my ML is not free.

Seems to have white knights in this forum as my thread about this spa was deleted.
is saroyi real japanese from Japan?
Old 30-04-2024, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollectStamp View Post
is saroyi real japanese from Japan?
Of course not..
Old 30-04-2024, 10:14 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
Of course not..
its a scam ?
Old 30-04-2024, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 4
Gunner952 is one of the Best!Gunner952 is one of the Best!Gunner952 is one of the Best!Gunner952 is one of the Best!

There’s nothing special about this place, clean place.

Dun bother wasting time and $$$
Old 30-04-2024, 10:55 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner952 View Post
There’s nothing special about this place, clean place.

Dun bother wasting time and $$$
really dont have Japanese ML?
Old 30-04-2024, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
it is just a Chinese pretending to be a Japanese, with few sentences like konichiwa, arigato....don't waste time, unless the lady boss can give special...when she used to give at her previous shop...
lady boss is called Apple?
Old 30-04-2024, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Lol you need how many people to tell you? If you really don't believe, then go try
Old 30-04-2024, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
Jazzsinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJazzsinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Brother, just visit the spa and ask to meet the Jap therapist. Request to meet cost no money. If you satisfied, proceed with the session, if not make a U-turn out of the shop, turn right, take 60 steps to 2X spa and go for a good hot oil massage in a more inviting ambience.
Old 30-04-2024, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

lady boss is not apple...is LxLx
Old 30-04-2024, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
its a scam ?
Scam aka trying to make gullible dunces who lack deductive reasoning think she is different /exotic

The sort who say ^ wah la jepun ger, nvr try must try^

Muppet
Old 01-05-2024, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
lady boss is not apple...is LxLx
Correct. LxLx's english name is the shop name. Known her when she was still working at a spa in clementi area. Clean place, don't expect too much.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1