The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2023, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where did u find your FWB?

With more guys that gals in the dating app. How we know the gal is genuine or scam?
Old 06-09-2023, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
Drakko74 is one of the Best!Drakko74 is one of the Best!Drakko74 is one of the Best!
[QUOTE=dcsch;22635954]How to initiate? Directly ask for sex or hug ?[/QUOTE

Be attentive to the lady's need. You need to know what she wants. Some like to be engaged emotionally first. Some like straight up direct. Some are coy. Some like to be treated like a Princess. Some like to be domineering. Whatever it is.. be that someone that they can't have/find.
Old 06-09-2023, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
dcsch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=Drakko74;22636675]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsch View Post
How to initiate? Directly ask for sex or hug ?[/QUOTE

Be attentive to the lady's need. You need to know what she wants. Some like to be engaged emotionally first. Some like straight up direct. Some are coy. Some like to be treated like a Princess. Some like to be domineering. Whatever it is.. be that someone that they can't have/find.
How to be straight up direct? If ask for sex directly, will the girl accuse sex assault? Sometimes just not sure what the girl is thinking, so afraid to ask
Old 06-09-2023, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
How to be straight up direct? If ask for sex directly, will the girl accuse sex assault? Sometimes just not sure what the girl is thinking, so afraid to ask
I feel sad for you.
Never interact with girls before is it?

HAHAHA.
Old 07-09-2023, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
Drakko74 is one of the Best!Drakko74 is one of the Best!Drakko74 is one of the Best!
[QUOTE=dcsch;22636811]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakko74 View Post
Bro..... Your line of thinking will get you nowhere and girls will detect straightaway.

You are better off paying for sex. This way, you will not be accused of sex assault.

If you want FWB, the first question you need to ask is - what can you give the girl? Remember FWB is FRIENDS with Benefits. It is NOT Free-sex With Buddies.

Once you understand the real meaning of FWB.. you will find the RIGHT ones.
Old 07-09-2023, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
fandevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE=Drakko74;22637619]
Quote:

If you want FWB, the first question you need to ask is - what can you give the girl? Remember FWB is FRIENDS with Benefits. It is NOT Free-sex With Buddies.

Once you understand the real meaning of FWB.. you will find the RIGHT ones.
That’s precisely right! Some gold nugget this is… up you! 👍🏽
Old 07-09-2023, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakko74 View Post
He can give the girl a dick.
Old 07-09-2023, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone got experience where you almost hook up with a girl online then you back out in the last minute?
Old 07-09-2023, 10:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
berodic50 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

facebook hookup
Old 08-09-2023, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 4
nairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Is OKC decent to find milfs/fwbs? Recently started trying. But now OKC give very few likes before they ask you to pay - don’t know if it’s worth to pay haha
Old 08-09-2023, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 11
alleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
Been trying to find fwb on dating apps. I am in 40s and married, and exercises regularly.

But I find it hard to find fwb on dating apps. Almost all I encountered are singles or divorced. And when I declare I am married, then game over.

What are these ladies thinking? Late 30s ,40s and looking for single men for relationship? Possible but improbable
I am same like u. I think the biggest issues for us is because we only have restricted amount of time we can commit. Mostly during office hours. Its too restrictive.

I got married since Im 21. now Im 41. If i can restart life I will definately stay single for life.
Old 08-09-2023, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alleniate View Post
I am same like u. I think the biggest issues for us is because we only have restricted amount of time we can commit. Mostly during office hours. Its too restrictive.

I got married since Im 21. now Im 41. If i can restart life I will definately stay single for life.
Oh dear, so scary leh ...why u say that ??...is marriage really that bad ?? ..U prolly married the wrong type of woman

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 10-09-2023, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 549 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro, have similar sensing as you. Great minds think alike.
Bro, I’ve pm you.
Old 12-09-2023, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 918 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:

I am married at 37, divorced at 48.

Which is why I totally agree with you. If I did not get married, I would not lose half my earnings.
Old 12-09-2023, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1312 / Power: 20
Chess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud of

Quote:

married the wrong type of woman, stay single better. I regretted never opening up my see properly.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1