The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2008, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
seduction is Cool - loads of Potential
Back...

okok.. short n sweet.. bro me back.

Weight 63kg
Height: 1.65
Stats: 33c-27-38

Damanage: 80for 1hrs 1shot exculding room

Anything time after 8pm. from mon to sun except for wed.

Action included: CIM, COF, COB, AssRim, Frenching, variou position.

Sorry no malays n indians

Interested pls pm mi to arrange.. tks
Old 11-09-2008, 02:11 PM
Samster

Re: Back...

tomorrow slot is 8pm n pm ... pls pm to confim.. tks
Old 11-09-2008, 03:26 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 17
Loose_Change is one of the Best!Loose_Change is one of the Best!Loose_Change is one of the Best!Loose_Change is one of the Best!

You never indicate your name, age, race, nationality. How people there know who are you?
Old 11-09-2008, 04:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Semcorp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

u mean u r from this thread? http://sbfsg.store/welcome...-pleasure.html
Old 11-09-2008, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loose_Change View Post
You never indicate your name, age, race, nationality. How people there know who are you?
oh...

Name: Jess
Race: Chinese
Nationality: Half Sg half China ( Father sg, Mother from China)
the rest all menioned le rite.. tks..

tml- 12.09.08 available from 11am to 8pm.. tks
Old 11-09-2008, 11:23 PM
Samster

hi bro... today i managed to meet 2 guys today. But after asking for permission, I am onli to post one of them here based on my own feelings n words.

He begin gentlemen, picked mi at 630am at my blk downstar.
Immediaetly greeting by a famililar face, the young, cute man I once upped before de... So easy to break the ice.

WHile driving to see wher to go for dinner before processing to our "sexually supper" Been while there is some problem with a few kids by the road side, been gentlemen, my customer got down n check things out.
Abt 20mins, I assus some of the parents are here.. Cant really hear what they say as I was "hiding" in the air-con car.

Finally he was back n we went for this small n nice envirnoment to have dinner.. A nice, delicious and fulfilling one...

After some talk cock session, we walked slowly back to the car. Drive at a slow n steady speed, backup by some smoothly mucis, I was fast oozing off.

Before I could react, he gently ask mi to sleep behide the backseat. Happily accepted, n as usual was fast alsleep.

While in my half wake hlf sleep dream, I can feel a pair of hand founding my nipples, slowly to my sensitive area, it is so COMFORTABLE that I believe I let out s soft moan. He kind of stop everwhat he was doing until I was stirred again n he asked if he wan mi to cuddle mi or not, of cos say YES la...

Heehee... 2 mins later he was beside mi le.. holding his big bear bear ...hmmmmmm think of that now..hao xin fu. A second later I was asleep again. Must be the cough med n not enough rest from work.... I felt hands moving from my hair to my nipples again.. This time I woke up n feel his manhood .. it is rock hard n warm.... haha...

my mouth is feel to itch, so I help myself to his outgrow manhood, haapyily sucking,tasting it. So I, myself also cannot hold on anymore , quickly hint hint him to peel off his bottoms. Once all down, I sucked hungryily at his manhood and french him as and when I feel like. He is very responsive to all my request.. until apoint, he broke the ice, but asking my to rid on him.. wow.... nice fat cock..good for riding I am thinking.. quick quick get hold of my ready cd, suck him a bit more then cap him...

Once on top, I can still feel abit tightness while entering him, once my cum wet ard his manhood, our body became to melt into each other..moan n moan... rock my strenght away... the moment is damn shiok I am say... Soon I heard he saying something like faster, I cuming... I increasing my speed, rock all the way till I am pant hard.. That was once of a nicest bonk I have experience after 6 months of sex divide. Now my legs still abit wobby.. haha... Tks man for such a great experience.
Old 11-09-2008, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 18
ahl30ng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahl30ng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wah first time see FL posting FR.

anyway...any cheongster FR to share??
Old 11-09-2008, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 506 / Power: 19
trance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by seduction View Post
hi bro... today i managed to meet 2 guys today. But after asking for permission, I am onli to post one of them here based on my own feelings n words.

He begin gentlemen, picked mi at 630am at my blk downstar.
Immediaetly greeting by a famililar face, the young, cute man I once upped before de... So easy to break the ice.

WHile driving to see wher to go for dinner before processing to our "sexually supper" Been while there is some problem with a few kids by the road side, been gentlemen, my customer got down n check things out.
Abt 20mins, I assus some of the parents are here.. Cant really hear what they say as I was "hiding" in the air-con car.

Finally he was back n we went for this small n nice envirnoment to have dinner.. A nice, delicious and fulfilling one...

After some talk cock session, we walked slowly back to the car. Drive at a slow n steady speed, backup by some smoothly mucis, I was fast oozing off.

Before I could react, he gently ask mi to sleep behide the backseat. Happily accepted, n as usual was fast alsleep.

While in my half wake hlf sleep dream, I can feel a pair of hand founding my nipples, slowly to my sensitive area, it is so COMFORTABLE that I believe I let out s soft moan. He kind of stop everwhat he was doing until I was stirred again n he asked if he wan mi to cuddle mi or not, of cos say YES la...

Heehee... 2 mins later he was beside mi le.. holding his big bear bear ...hmmmmmm think of that now..hao xin fu. A second later I was asleep again. Must be the cough med n not enough rest from work.... I felt hands moving from my hair to my nipples again.. This time I woke up n feel his manhood .. it is rock hard n warm.... haha...

my mouth is feel to itch, so I help myself to his outgrow manhood, haapyily sucking,tasting it. So I, myself also cannot hold on anymore , quickly hint hint him to peel off his bottoms. Once all down, I sucked hungryily at his manhood and french him as and when I feel like. He is very responsive to all my request.. until apoint, he broke the ice, but asking my to rid on him.. wow.... nice fat cock..good for riding I am thinking.. quick quick get hold of my ready cd, suck him a bit more then cap him...

Once on top, I can still feel abit tightness while entering him, once my cum wet ard his manhood, our body became to melt into each other..moan n moan... rock my strenght away... the moment is damn shiok I am say... Soon I heard he saying something like faster, I cuming... I increasing my speed, rock all the way till I am pant hard.. That was once of a nicest bonk I have experience after 6 months of sex divide. Now my legs still abit wobby.. haha... Tks man for such a great experience.
It was really a very sexified and enjoyable FRs written by a lady describing how good is this guy, infact I thought initially i thought you are promoting this guy rather that the guy is promoting you..............anyway thanks for the rendenzous session that you have with this guy. Is really very unique an fresh reading from a FL"s point of view.............cheers
Old 11-09-2008, 11:35 PM
Samster

Apologioe

I hereby need to apologise to 2 bros here... you may be able to know who I was referring to. Got 2 customers came to fl at one place tis afternoon, one at a time. first was abt 315pm plus plus..n the other was abt 430pm plus plus...
sorry for the wrong communcation. I din take any of u as a theif or wat... Just wan to certified properly.. Any offended way, I hereby sincerely apologise to 2 of you.. I am so sorry.

Tml slot open 11am to 8pm. tks
Old 13-09-2008, 08:17 AM
Samster

today's slot start from 8PM onwards.. tks
Old 13-09-2008, 08:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 20
Monkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by seduction View Post
oh...

Name: Jess
Race: Chinese
Nationality: Half Sg half China ( Father sg, Mother from China)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahl30ng View Post
Wah first time see FL posting FR.

anyway...any cheongster FR to share??
Quote:
Originally Posted by trance View Post
Is really very unique an fresh reading from a FL"s point of view.............cheers

sis seduction, can pm me your contact and can I pay u half in Sin dollars $ and half in reminbi just joking lah...

really a fresh and unique insight FR from a FL.... very funny reading u said u upped him kekeke....

camping here from a FR written from a cheongster point of view...

cheers
Old 13-09-2008, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey4 View Post
sis seduction, can pm me your contact and can I pay u half in Sin dollars $ and half in reminbi just joking lah...

really a fresh and unique insight FR from a FL.... very funny reading u said u upped him kekeke....

camping here from a FR written from a cheongster point of view...

cheers
haha... actually reminbi to me is abit useless la.. din even go back de.
but that's a funny part. I am also waiting for cust I met to post 'our' fr up...
check ur pm by the way...tks
Old 13-09-2008, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
sis seduction, can pm me your contact
Hosay liao.... waiting for yr steamy FR

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 13-09-2008, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Maxwell30 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi there , here is the FR i promise , sorry for the delay as im busy with work.
I met up with her at 3.15 pm , i was surprise by her as there is a last min change in location, to cut it short here the report :

Look: 6.5/10 ( pleasant looking,gal next door type)
body: 7.5/10 ( what is needed is there , trust me )
attitude: friendly , no rush but abit blur
service: kissing( i dun like frenching ), BBBJ, FJ , tried various style !
overall: its a nice experience
Old 13-09-2008, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 17
i1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
sis seduction, can pm me your contact
cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings View Post
Hosay liao.... waiting for yr steamy FR
Yah Hosay, I also want to PCC while reading Monkey4 FR leh.

记者 : 以前的日本军队有妓女吗?
小犬 : 没有,只有慰安妇,我们日她们.所以叫日军
记者 : 现在还有吗?
小犬 : 没有,军人现在都自慰因而叫自慰队.
记者 : 为什么叫日本人呢?
小犬 : 因为我们都自慰,就是日自己,因此叫日本人
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1