The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2009, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 19
TNT33 is one of the Best!TNT33 is one of the Best!TNT33 is one of the Best!
Shy Cute Apple look PRC (Price Reduced)

Below are my FR for this rare gem. Sorry that I re-post another thread as I do not know how to amend it.

Yao Yao finally agreed to reduce the pricing after long persuade as she finally understand that nowsaday time is bad. So hope Bros here can take good care of her.

Now she accept :-

S$80/- / 1 shot / max 1 hour or S$130/- / 2 shot / 2 hour.

Bros here may pm me for her contact but I will screen thru before release her contact. At least 15 points and 2 recent FR. Below is her 1st thread to refer.

http://sbfsg.store/welcome...-look-prc.html

Yesterday after BS drinking session, suddenly starts to rains. Boring just cruise around Geylang to look for fresh gem. Drive through Lor 3X and saw a cute gal standing there alone. Drive another round and stop infront of her.

Asked her abt the price. Suprise that instead of the normal magic word 'Wan to go' by her. She asked me how much I can give. Quickly invited her into my car and talks. I keeps asking abt the price but she ask me to quote. Ask her and was told that she was new and the same story that she was conned to be a KTV gal here but she not doing well as recently alots of raids. Because of raid, she left the KTV today and have to pay for the bed rent, so no choice just stand at the road side hopping to earn the rental. Tell her about the pricing in Geylang and I requested for S$60/- hopping can get a buget F for brothers here. She rejected and say that KTV customers is paying very far away from the price. She then request for S$100/- for 1 shot 1 hr service as she really need the money. Wat to do, frankly, she really attracted me due to her look and figure, no choice I agreed and brought her to the love nest. For her look, i will give 8 as she has a cute Apple looks and talks like little gal.

As she told me that she just arrived one week ago and beside there was only one occasion her KTV customer brought her out, as such I am his 2nd men in sg. After listening that, it make me more high. That mean, today I really lucky to get her.

I requested but She was very shy and beg me whether can we dun bath together as she is not use to it. Looking at her cute and pity expression, I give way to her. After I bath, I lie down on the bed and wait for her. After coming out from the bathroom, she quickly lower the lighting of the room and remove her towel. Wow, she really got a sexy body although only 33B (I guess only). We hug together and chit chat inorder to break the Ice. As I afraid that I might frighten her, so I go slow.

Start from kissing, I can see that she really enjoy it. I start to attack on her body and finger her slowly to heavy. She starts to moan with her cute litte gal voice and its very natural. Her eye will be closed and she seems like flying. She wet easily and can hear the water sound like keeping flowing out. I think she must be new in sex but highly urge in it.

Next I climb up on her for a boobs job cos I really enjoy looking at her face. Afterwhich, I quickly push forward and ask for bbbj. She beg me and say that she not get use to it. After short persuade, I give way for BJ only. Can see that she really not exprience in this as few times her teeth rub on me but she can see that she is willing to learn.

I almost complete my job so I quicking pull out and start bonking her in a few position. (her love hole is tight, so bro pls be gentle). After about 10 mins of hard fight, I completed my mission. She keep say that I have make her very tired as her both leg is feeling soft now.

After washing up, I hug her again and we chatted. I suggest to her that I willing to help her by introducing some good brothers to her but she afraid. After some persuade, she agreed but tell me to go slow and dun place her no. in the forum. After explaining the do and don't as a FL, she tell me that she willing to try it out. Frankly, to me she really a good steal for her figure and her youth and not forgetting her cute apple looks.

Her spects
Yao Yao, 23 yrs
From Shen Yang
look 8
ht 1.57
wt 48
boobs 33B (I suggest only but it already good for me liao)
damage $100/- / 1 shot / 1 hr ( Understand that times is bad, but to me she really worth the $) (So hope bros looking for her dun try to neg with her for the pricing).
for me sure RTF and must be fast, if not she will become hot shares.

She requested only service chinese and age of 45 below. As she really a rare gem to me, Senior bros with at least 30 point and 10 FRs, pls pm me. For newbie, pls wait patiently till she give me green light to proceed, so newbie dun flood my pm as I have limited space.

Finally to say tat I dun earn any $ in this and I am not her OKT. So bros after her servicing, pls tips her if you can and UP me to encourage me to look for more gems. Thks alot.
Old 06-04-2009, 12:59 AM
Samster

Re: Shy Cute Apple look PRC (Price Reduced)

Contact was roll out to 5 fast leg fast hand Bros here after screening. Hope to see your FR soon after the session.

Happing bonking....................
Old 07-04-2009, 10:08 PM
Samster

Have call YY and confirmed that there are 2 bros here visited her yesterday, however no FR yet.

Inorder to let the ball rolling, Bros visited her, pls post the good or bad FRs.

Today I have release the contact to another 3 bro. Wait tune for the FRs to come in...............
Old 08-04-2009, 09:17 AM
Samster

Bros here may pm me for her contact but I will screen thru before release her contact. At least 15 points and 2 recent FR. Below is her 1st thread to refer.
Old 08-04-2009, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Smartty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro TNT, can I try it out? Thanks!
Old 08-04-2009, 11:18 PM
Samster

Many Bros have obtained contact from me & I believe that due to the busy schedule, lots of them have yet to have a session with her.

Just to update you guys that YY have informed that she will be leaving in early May. As such, Bros yet to try must fast hand fast leg liao. Whether wil she returns or not it depend as she complaint that she dun earn much here too. (This was her 1st trip here)

YY charges:-

http://sbfsg.store/welcome...-look-prc.html
Old 09-04-2009, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
stayed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Many thks to Bro TNT> as promised, below is the FR

Met her yesterday afternoon during my day leave. Seem taller than 1.57, aorund 1.62, syt with medium makup. Freindly.

Looks: 7
Boobs: B (responsive cos sensitive)
Body: 7
FJ: 8
BJ: Never try (not allow for most PRC)
Painting : Yes
Frenching : Yes(abit of smell, think not bad breath, maybe due to the food she ate b4 session)
Overall : 7
RTF: yes
Old 10-04-2009, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 19
phantom65110 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Shy Cute Apple look PRC (Price Reduced)

Thks to TS for the contact, below is the FR

Met Yao Yao on Wednesday nite and she is new to this line. Standing at 1.63m and she sure look younger than 23. While fucking her, she was screaming all the way that I have to tell her to lower her volume. First time fucking a gal who make such a loud arh arh sound.

Looks: 7.5
Frenching : Yes(light one)
Overall : 8
By the way, she charges $80 per short and $150 for two.(no discount)
Old 10-04-2009, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 18
bell152 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi brudder,

can pm me her contacts?t

tks
Old 10-04-2009, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stayed View Post
Many thks to Bro TNT> as promised, below is the FR

Met her yesterday afternoon during my day leave. Seem taller than 1.57, aorund 1.62, syt with medium makup. Freindly.

Looks: 7
Frenching : Yes(abit of smell, think not bad breath, maybe due to the food she ate b4 session)
Overall : 7

Bro, Thks for your FRs. Gald you have a good bonking session with her.
Old 10-04-2009, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom65110 View Post
Thks to TS for the contact, below is the FR

Met Yao Yao on Wednesday nite and she is new to this line. Standing at 1.63m and she sure look younger than 23. While fucking her, she was screaming all the way that I have to tell her to lower her volume. First time fucking a gal who make such a loud arh arh sound.

Looks: 7.5
Frenching : Yes(light one)
Overall : 8
By the way, she charges $80 per short and $150 for two.(no discount)

Bro, Thks for your FRs. Gald you have a good bonking session with her.
Old 10-04-2009, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 16
harry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My simple FR:

Looks: 7.2
FJ: 7
Frenching: Did not try
Overall: 7
RTF: maybe not or not so soon still have some to-try-syts

Had a good chat with her. Rather teh voice (是吗?我吗?真的吗?) . Not much service by her but expected if you consider she is relatively new, young and inexperienced. An above average session.
Old 10-04-2009, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry123 View Post
My simple FR:

Looks: 7.2
FJ: 7
Frenching: Did not try
Overall: 7
RTF: maybe not or not so soon still have some to-try-syts

Had a good chat with her. Rather teh voice (是吗?我吗?真的吗?) . Not much service by her but expected if you consider she is relatively new, young and inexperienced. An above average session.

Bro, thks for your previous FRs.
Old 12-04-2009, 01:51 AM
Samster

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bros here may pm me for her contact but I will screen thru before release her contact. At least 15 points and 2 recent FR. Below is her 1st thread to refer
Old 12-04-2009, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
robocop1029 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tks TS for CTC
she indeed a shy n cute
service wise alrite only but when bonk n c a SYT -> priceless
if u wan a pretty face can go for it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1