The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2021, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute
Re: When did you discovered your Lingerie Fetish

now that she given birth, she is less voluptuous than before. she stands at 1.6++ and close to 50kg last time.

ransacking her wardrobe is like visiting a lingerie shop. but im glad it happened a while back when digital lock or home cam is not very popular. else, i will not dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tysondragon View Post
This is kinky bro! thanks for the sharing. mind to ask what is your aunt stats?
Old 06-12-2021, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 12
Tysondragon is one of the Best!Tysondragon is one of the Best!Tysondragon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
now that she given birth, she is less voluptuous than before. she stands at 1.6++ and close to 50kg last time.

ransacking her wardrobe is like visiting a lingerie shop. but im glad it happened a while back when digital lock or home cam is not very popular. else, i will not dare
nice one bro. is a wonderful experience to be honest. u should do to your cousin now haha.. guess she is kinda slut . lingerie shop somore
Old 07-12-2021, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tysondragon View Post
nice one bro. is a wonderful experience to be honest. u should do to your cousin now haha.. guess she is kinda slut . lingerie shop somore
not that I will do it but they are childless. chill. good memories but will not do it now. im old already
Old 12-12-2022, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 21
p_f_a_b is a Helpful and Caring Samsterp_f_a_b is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi all,

I love to play with used lingerie such as lacy panties, lacy skimpy thongs and gstrings. Am very attracted to lacy and skimpy lingerie.

I don't mind whether its washed or not, as long as they have been worn before.

Love to know and possibly meet up with buds here with same fetish to wear and cum together.

Kindly PM me to discuss our fetish!
Old 26-12-2022, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3662 / Power: 13
kkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond repute

i sniff it
Old 30-12-2022, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 12
stickyoldman is one of the Best!stickyoldman is one of the Best!stickyoldman is one of the Best!

My wife hv some used panties for exchange, she gets excited too when I show her her abused panties. Just exploring guys. Telegram veves933 if share same interest
Old 30-12-2022, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 2
Snowystorm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySnowystorm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I like all types of lingerie especially the pushed up bras and lacy panties. Recently love the sports bra and ladies running shorts well.
Old 13-02-2023, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 14
wlseries is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwlseries is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwlseries is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It started in sec sch and my school chose those super cheapo uniforms that would thin out a bit after a few washes so you can see the patterns underneath it. Just so my crush always wore the the same pattern bra all the time.
Old 10-01-2024, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 4
mangoes49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Reviving this haha. I can't rmb mine but fresh ones are great too.
Old 11-01-2024, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 1
Fabil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFabil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoes49 View Post
Reviving this haha. I can't rmb mine but fresh ones are great too.
Started back in secondary school.. my aunt was living with us and she has quite a wardrobe.. if i am alone in the house (back from school early), i would go and touch her bra, panties and nightie.. after some time, even started wearing them. Would also hide a piece or two and then return them a few days later..
Old 11-01-2024, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
Patchy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabil View Post
Started back in secondary school.. my aunt was living with us and she has quite a wardrobe.. if i am alone in the house (back from school early), i would go and touch her bra, panties and nightie.. after some time, even started wearing them. Would also hide a piece or two and then return them a few days later..
Growing up, i guess we've been throught that stage. Aunts, Sis and probably even Mum's undies. But eventually we move on.
Old 11-01-2024, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 10
Xcrossit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXcrossit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXcrossit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

exclusively fucking in lingerie for a while now.

a lot of chicks dont feel good about their naked body. sexy lingerie / clothing is a HUGE confidence booster.

try getting some really comfy expensive lingerie and tell your partner she looks hella sexy and just push her panties inside and insert.

my wife and ex gfs all said they get super aroused when they get taken like that.
Old 11-01-2024, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 22
krazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to behold

For us...she bought lace thongs and always make me wear them and have sex together ..
Old 11-01-2024, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 636 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

I started this during my sec days. Started off when i was at my friend's place to play game. He has a older sister, whenever she off from work, she will stay at home just wearing singlet and short fbt shorts. So often when i go over i will see her in those sitting on the sofa watching tv. While i went to my friend's room to play game. Quite often she will join us to play , 1 day while i was at my friend's house playing game, he said he going down to buy lunch telling me to stay home wait for him to tabao. That was the time where his sister also not at home, so i use this no one at home time went to his sister room digged her drawer. Most of her underwear are G strings, i took out some and rub on my dick then when i about to cum, i took out her bra and shoot inside the side pocket where they will put the push up paddings in. After that i put back and went back to my friend's room continue play game. I not sure did his sister found out the cum or the smell or not as i dont know. After that day, i dont have any chance to go into her room as that time we were preparing for our N levels then graduated.
Old 15-01-2024, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 342 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute

Mine started when my bro gf started staying over occasionally. That was really heaven for me. She had really nice bras and panties. Always can’t wait for them to go out and I’ll go have my fun.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1