The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2023, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
Freshguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Success rate on dating apps?

Tinder and bumble have had no successes for me yet. Maybe I'm ugly or need to take better pictures. Or is it because I'm young (20) so no takers?

Hoping to hear from other bros about their experience. How old are you? What kind of photos do you have?
Old 06-04-2023, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!
Re: Success rate on dating apps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshguy View Post
Tinder and bumble have had no successes for me yet. Maybe I'm ugly or need to take better pictures. Or is it because I'm young (20) so no takers?

Hoping to hear from other bros about their experience. How old are you? What kind of photos do you have?
Sometime, no matter how much make up and lipstick you put on a pig, its still a pig. Better to take a look in the mirror and ask yourself the same question you are asking everyone here.
Old 06-04-2023, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
Freshguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
Sometime, no matter how much make up and lipstick you put on a pig, its still a pig. Better to take a look in the mirror and ask yourself the same question you are asking everyone here.
You telling me guy put on lipstick will have higher chance isit maybe i try 🤣

But seriously, I know I not handsome. But just want to know how other bros been doing
Old 06-04-2023, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 11
hahab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

no easy ah, i use so long only met up with one and she is not local
Old 07-04-2023, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
You telling me guy put on lipstick will have higher chance isit maybe i try 🤣

But seriously, I know I not handsome. But just want to know how other bros been doing
Then better work hard and invest to become rich. Once you're rich you'll automatically become more handsome to chicks. Good thing you're still very young, so plenty of time to improve yourself.
Old 07-04-2023, 03:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hmmm strange.

For me, it's 100%

10x, 10 hits. 8 will go to bed with me

in good months, 2 or 3 will click on my profile and we take it from there. Of course not every lady is pretty but who cares? I am too handsome and rich and charming dammit I can't believe it myself.

Could you?
Why you so like dat?
Old 08-04-2023, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

my record was bedding 3 new girls within a week, and ended up with like 7-8 FB at the same time after few months.

Last edited by sony2002; 08-04-2023 at 03:34 PM.
Old 08-04-2023, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

It all boils down to timing and luck.

She wants it, you get it.

Obviously being rich and handsome helps, however, timing and luck is still important.

Bangster is just trolling you.
Old 08-04-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster

sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
It all boils down to timing and luck.

She wants it, you get it.

Obviously being rich and handsome helps, however, timing and luck is still important.

Bangster is just trolling you.
I am neither rich nor handsome, but it was lady luck struck
Old 08-04-2023, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
That's always the case. Timing and Luck.
Old 09-04-2023, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
Showing sincerity and act slowly and not straight to sex helps.
Old 09-04-2023, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
Showing sincerity and act slowly and not straight to sex helps.
True…really want to make sure we click and she is comfortable with sex. But I did met a few where the girl initiated during the first meet up, need to have condom on standby
Old 09-04-2023, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 13
starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold

For married bros who chat on apps. Do you tell the girl straight that you are married cos at some point they will ask, then the usual question "what is a married man doing there?" blah blah... How do you navigate that question?
Old 09-04-2023, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 10
charles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by starbucks View Post
For married bros who chat on apps. Do you tell the girl straight that you are married cos at some point they will ask, then the usual question "what is a married man doing there?" blah blah... How do you navigate that question?
I always say looking to someone to chat…then slowly move to sexual talk
Old 15-04-2023, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AgentNumber2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by charles19 View Post
I always say looking to someone to chat…then slowly move to sexual talk