The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2010, 01:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 19
Stud00 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStud00 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Hey Bros, need some legal advice here

Hey Bros,

Just wanna get some stuff off my chest and hopefully, i would be able to get some constructive advice from the bros here. Please do not flame me!

My Ex and i were in a relationship for about 10 months, but we broked off a few months ago due to personality clashes.
In this 10 months, She loaned me a sum of money, $10K to be exact. which on the agreement that i pay her back by installments, Which i have been doing faithfully.

But just recently, i got attached with a new gf, and my ex blew her top, threatened me emotionally, curse and swear and stuff, and she demands her full payment back immediately..around $5000 to be exact, if not she would take me to court and take legal action against me.

Bros, i am not a millionaire and i don't earn much cash, and for me, i can't cough out that kind of money. It's just too sudden, and previously she has tried to ask me to patch back with her but i refused as i felt that we can never work things out as shes too hot tempered and materistic.. bitchy for short la. personally, i just feel that she's unhappy that i got attached after 6monthS? and she just wants to make life miserable for me.

Bros, i am desperate, it's not that i don't wanna pay her. And i am paying her by installments but to cough out $5000.. its almost impossible! I do not believe in getting into another debt to pay her.

would need your advice.. to date, i have only signed a hand written piece of "IOU" on a paper saying i would pay her back by nov 2010. thats the only paper that i signed.
Can she take legal action against me?
Where do i stand legally?
What would you guys suggest?
I am really in love with my current gf and i feel darn emotionally blackmailed.

If there are any bros that are practising lawyers in here, i would sincerely appreciate if you could drop me a pm.

thanks for the constructive input bros.
Old 15-01-2010, 02:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 16
uobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hey Bros, need some legal advice here

Not a lawyer but juz my 2 cts .

the "iou" is not legally recognized unless she got other forms of more convincing proof or the "iou" is witnessed and signed by a commisioner of oath . Like chq number she banked into ur account .

And she can't take you to court over 5k as not worth the money as lawyers fees will most likely be in the 20k region . At most she go small claim and u tell the meditator u will slowly pay by installments

All the best bro

best is pacify her and tell her nicely u will pay her back in the agreed installments . If u on good terms with her family apply pressure there .
Old 15-01-2010, 03:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 16
LoveDesires is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLoveDesires is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLoveDesires is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro,u shld advise her to go talk to her lawyers before she start making all those threats.

Meanwhile,continue paying her as per your promise. She cant do shit if you continue paying her.

Check us out at www.lovedesire.net

Old 15-01-2010, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 15
scarecrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscarecrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscarecrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscarecrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscarecrow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Continue paying her in installments and clear it by the stated date. Even if she somehow manages to get the case heard in court, she'll just have to take installments from you until it is cleared if you can prove that you can't afford to clear the debt at once. Even judges do allow $3000 fines to be paid in installments for those who can't afford the sum upfront.
And honestly, it costs more than the owed amount in legal fees.
Old 15-01-2010, 07:36 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 0
S.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to all

Halo Mas

Do make sure that payments made are documented example I/B, cheque and etc.

NEVER ever by cash in hand otherwise very complicated.

Once my friend used to pay maintanence money to his child by hand and after a year Ex brought him to court and argueed that money not paid. What to do wasted all the way
Old 15-01-2010, 08:20 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

1. Yes, she can
2. it depends on what is the agreement in the IOU
3. again it depends on the agreement, if it states you are to return her the money with conditions in monthly installment.... and complete the payment by a date line etc etc... then you don;t have to worry.. just give her a call and remind her about the agreement in the IOU..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stud00 View Post

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 15-01-2010, 08:58 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bros, i am desperate, it's not that i don't wanna pay her. And i am paying her by installments but to cough out $5000..
Offer her $5000 worth of sex in lieu of payment.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 15-01-2010, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

There's not much that she can do. She can only apply to make you a bankrupt if you owe her $10k or more. Just leave her to threaten all she wants. Continue your monthly repayment. You will be fine.

At most she will pay a lawyer to write you a nasty and official looking letter. But trust me, you won't be in any trouble.
Old 15-01-2010, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mike-tan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you previous payment to her was not recorded properly or you pay her in cash, she can always turn her words and say you have not pay her at all. I think you should just take some credit lines and pay her off once and for all to get it off your mind.
Old 15-01-2010, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Boss, I thought you look down on people who sell their body for money?

Beware clones...
Old 15-01-2010, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 16
SamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of lightSamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of lightSamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of lightSamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of lightSamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Haha.. If this mode of payment is agreeable, I believe many bros here will help u to repay the debt

-Pinay Lady self taken for BF to see--
Old 15-01-2010, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 17
sggamer is a Helpful and Caring Samstersggamer is a Helpful and Caring Samstersggamer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

try to talk to her and continue to pay your installment and have her to acknowledge your payment everytime.

she could probably file a civil suit but i dont think it is worth it.
Old 15-01-2010, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6907 / Power: 17
Shoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Stud00, i believe u understand her more than anyone of us here. Whether she will take legal action or not, u should be more clear than us. I hate local gals just bcos they r born like tat n always like to turn nasty wen relationship turns ugly. Wat to do, tis is their nature way.
Old 15-01-2010, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ttrax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, for $5k she wans to take legal action against u?? Btw u are still pay back her money right??!! Is not like u not going to return her the money...
We can conclude that '2 heads' are better than 1. One on top and one below.

ps: '2 heads' are better than 1 - perhaps not all the time..
Old 15-01-2010, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
crashalot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
would need your advice.. to date, i have only signed a hand written piece of "IOU" on a paper saying i would pay her back by nov 2010. thats the only paper that i signed.
I am really in love with my current gf and i feel darn emotionally blackmailed.

Yes, IF she wants to and is willing to put down money to do so. Lawyers have to be paid and will not work for free, especially if they have to to go to Court.

If you have an IOU and it says that you will pay her back "by Nov 2010", then legally you are good, you have until Nov 2010 to pay her back, and the fact that you were paying instalments is a bonus to her.

You cannot stop people from suing you even if they have no basis. If she wants to get a lawyer to hound you, you are in no position to stop her from doing so. Just take it as "damn suay", you have to hire lawyer to defend or to defend yourself. For $5,000, hard to justify hiring a lawyer (this applies to her too).

Just resume your instalments, make sure documented (e.g. ATM transfer, cheques etc) and once you finish payment just send her a "I've finished payment" note and ask her to confirm.

If you get a lawyer's demand, send a polite but firm email to say "I've agreed to repay by Nov 2010, here's proof and I will do so.".

Incidentally, isn't this a wonderful time to test your present g/f's love for ya, see how she handle this

Don't worry, you are okay.

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1