The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2008, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 18
ANOVA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Taiwan Singer / Actress Liu Ruoying Look-a-like(SYT,$60/1/1:Kiki)

Yesterday went scouting in area G after trying some of the PRCs recommended by bros here previously. All i can say is getting a budget bonk or a good bonk is easy, but getting both at the same time is 1 hell lot of a difficult task. So this thread is dedicated to all the bros here like Bro kissclong, Bronco, walabis, kuku_san, tom_rds, Fuji_12345678, Gunner75, waggie888 and the many other bros who have provided me with contacts for good budgeted bonks despite my low rep points.

Anyway to cut the story short, after agreeing on the price i held her hand and walked to the nearest hotel. At first i thought she is damn arrogant because all the way till we reach our room she is damn quiet. but the moment the she is on the bed can see that she is quite tense like lying in attention on the bed like that. So since she dont want to service me so i started to give her some painting lor. can see that she is not used to guys licking and sucking her nipples as throughout the whole process she is constantly giggling. After capping me she applied some lubircant to my condom and started off in the missionary position. fondled with her boobies as i bonked her and she started giving some soft and short "ah.... umm...". by the as she is quite pettie, her pussy is already quite tight, and when she is high, you feel as if the her pussy is sucking your bro when you are on your way out. cannot tarhan liao and exploded in less than 5 mins.

Below are her stats (syt standard):
Name: Kiki
Origin: Ha Er Bin
Height: ard 1.6m
Weight: ard 45kg
Boobs: 32B or 34c (soft with very light brown nipples, harden and slightly pointed when aroused, not saggy)
body: 8/10 (proportionate. soft and smooth skin. btw she has got this sweet girl smell / scent on her which is not perfume)
Looks: 7.5/10 (IMHO 75% liu ruo ying look alike. please dont blame me if you dont feel that way. but confirm is a syt plus got a naughty cfm look. Aditonal info: she stripped my below started to have reaction liao. Long dyed hair with make up)
BJ: Never try. she stripped that time my shaft got instance reaction until she come out. she see liao started to giggle and just ly on the bed when she come out of the bathroom =(
Kissing: light kisses only
Moaning: 2/10. Cant really moan well and when she is high totally no sound at all.
FJ: 7/10 (maybe because prior to that she dont allow me to dig her so a bit turned off. but her pussy is really tight and when i finished got a bit of blood stain on the condom like poking a virgin like that. btw look at her when u bonk her, the way she look back at you really damn enticing)
Damage: 60/1/1 excl cd and rm

Those Bros who are interested can PM me.
Priority will be given to bros who have ever give me contact before.
Will only entertain bros with 5 FRs or above and please paste links in your request so that u can check easily. Paiseh, have to protect this girl from number collector etc.
Please treat her well and dont force her to do things she dont like as she is quite young and also earning a living.

Peiseh just to confirm she is not the same girl in this thread because i dont rememebr her having a tattoo on her back and a pic of Liu Ruo Yin copied from Bro lacoruna69 (hope you dont mind) in the same thread

http://i10.tinypic.com/8fma0ly.jpg (Kiki's eyes much bigger than Liu Ruo Yin's eyes

Last edited by ANOVA; 27-08-2008 at 11:45 PM.
Old 29-08-2008, 12:48 AM
Samster

Re: Taiwan Singer / Actress Liu Ruoying Look-a-like(SYT,$60/1/1:Kiki)

Contact given to

1)bro Elbert

Remember to provide an fr after the mission k. Happy bonking.
Old 29-08-2008, 10:33 PM
Samster

Contact given to bro ultrashiok, 7evenInch and Hardyboy. Remember to provide an fr after the mission k. Happy bonking.
Old 29-08-2008, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of

Rene Liu is a chio bu...can i have her contact?
Old 29-08-2008, 10:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
blondehead is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Liu Ruoying is pretty!
Really can find same standard??
Old 30-08-2008, 06:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2593 / Power: 23
otur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond repute

i also wan can a not

小兰
飘洋过海,不为谈情说爱
夜夜笙歌,只为黄金万两
坦诚相见,美景一览无遗
深入了解,才知别有洞天
共赴巫山,不枉相视一场
美梦醒来,惊觉床头金尽
Old 30-08-2008, 08:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 20
Monkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by otur View Post
i also wan can a not
bro otur...your points so good - 888 now - huat argh

go buy 8887 this weekend....

btw, if u try this singer and if confirmed got like Renee Liu lookalike hor... pls sms me ok...and I will pm TS for contact.

Thanks
Old 30-08-2008, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANOVA View Post
Yesterday went scouting in area G after trying some of the PRCs recommended by bros here previously. All i can say is getting a budget bonk or a good bonk is easy, but getting both at the same time is 1 hell lot of a difficult task. So this thread is dedicated to all the bros here like Bro kissclong, Bronco, walabis, kuku_san, tom_rds, Fuji_12345678, Gunner75, waggie888 and the many other bros who have provided me with contacts for good budgeted bonks despite my low rep points.
nice hunt bro, thanks for your dedication but me on the slow
Old 30-08-2008, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2593 / Power: 23
otur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey4 View Post
bro otur...your points so good - 888 now - huat argh

go buy 8887 this weekend....

btw, if u try this singer and if confirmed got like Renee Liu lookalike hor... pls sms me ok...and I will pm TS for contact.

Thanks
just reach home after my 2nd night shift
if i can wake up in time n can remember will go buy the lumber.
if kana i sponsor u to the bonk of this gal or any FL within $80
希望承你贵言

小兰
飘洋过海,不为谈情说爱
夜夜笙歌,只为黄金万两
坦诚相见,美景一览无遗
深入了解,才知别有洞天
共赴巫山,不枉相视一场
美梦醒来,惊觉床头金尽
Old 30-08-2008, 08:57 AM
Samster

Monkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by otur View Post
if kana i sponsor u to the bonk of this gal or any FL within $80
希望承你贵言
bro otur, good luck.Thanks but no thanks.... bonking cannot be blanjar one lah..... just buy me a cup of banana milkshake will do if u really kanna.

Huat argh.....
Old 30-08-2008, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 18
michaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find better

bro,

pls pass contact, I have sent FRs to your PM.
Old 30-08-2008, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 17
skirtchaser639 is one of the Best!skirtchaser639 is one of the Best!skirtchaser639 is one of the Best!

Quote:
...go buy 8887 this weekend....
wah! monkey 出真字
if really come out sure got bro worship you become monkey god
will go buy system roll on the number liao...strike liao don't say milkshake, kopi...buy you dinner also can

HUAT AH!
Old 30-08-2008, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skirtchaser639 View Post
wah! monkey 出真字
if really come out sure got bro worship you become monkey god
will go buy system roll on the number liao...strike liao don't say milkshake, kopi...buy you dinner also can

HUAT AH!
bro skirtchaser639, but err if no come out - dun curse

si monkey, chao monkey...nnkc hor

Old 30-08-2008, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 17
skirtchaser639 is one of the Best!skirtchaser639 is one of the Best!skirtchaser639 is one of the Best!

Quote:
bro skirtchaser639, but err if no come out - dun curse

si monkey, chao monkey...nnkc hor

LOL...no worries...as a gambler, must 输得起

wah your number hot siah...by from garment sgpools, Sat sold out, only manage to get Sun
if today come out i go bang balls on the wall liao... (but wish you good luck also lah)
Old 30-08-2008, 11:24 PM
Samster

Contacts given to bro

dirtymonk82
michaelrocksam
luvbonk
KOJIKABUTO
activez
STK01
otur
micheal3373
duke
assrammer

Remember to provide an fr after the mission k. Happy bonking.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1