The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 21-05-2016, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 19
daMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuydaMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Yea... My opinions is that of you spoke of too. But too busy to go recently... Will find time to soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
one of the recent gals, elegantthai88 brought in and this is her repeat visit..and she has gone back Thailand...

but I will never forget her...

these gals are not professionals but if we treat them like our GF, they will return lots of good times with us..and now these good times are in my memories...

my experience I had with ET88 OKT is the best compare to other houses I tried...

btw, I dont get commission for promoting this house..I do so because I had good experiences...I support this house whenever I am back Singapore from my overseas work projects...

ET88 house dont post fake FRs in their forum page, they dont get people to zapped your posts in SB and they dont sell your details out...that is what I like...

"jia you" ET88 to bring in more such good gals...

Old 21-05-2016, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 10
iloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant future

Quote:
one of the recent gals, elegantthai88 brought in and this is her repeat visit..and she has gone back Thailand...

but I will never forget her...

these gals are not professionals but if we treat them like our GF, they will return lots of good times with us..and now these good times are in my memories...

my experience I had with ET88 OKT is the best compare to other houses I tried...

btw, I dont get commission for promoting this house..I do so because I had good experiences...I support this house whenever I am back Singapore from my overseas work projects...

ET88 house dont post fake FRs in their forum page, they dont get people to zapped your posts in SB and they dont sell your details out...that is what I like...

"jia you" ET88 to bring in more such good gals...

talk like et88 is the best stable around now...really got so good anot i wonder..got special discount for you that why talk so good right HAHAHA...can teach me i also want special discount
Old 21-05-2016, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

I dont get discount instantly. I do ask OKT if I book this gal for 2x or 3x sessions, can the booking price be negotiated and I will get $10 to $20 off.

If that is a called a "discount", then it is not much but with the extra saving from the discount, when I book a gal that long over 2 to 3 sessions, I will buy food and we share it with the gal or gals (if there are house gals around) and they appreciate it..so basically my "discount" goes back for food for the gals..

I support ET88 because I got good experience with them. In other house, I read the FRs in the house websites and when I book for the experience, I got play out by other OKTs.

My intention to write FR in SB is for me to jot down my good times, not so much to get pts. SB is a good repository for me to upload my FRs...because, obviously, we cant write FRs in facebook !

If people read FRs and support the gals, and get the same response, it is good for the gals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveboom View Post
talk like et88 is the best stable around now...really got so good anot i wonder..got special discount for you that why talk so good right HAHAHA...can teach me i also want special discount
Old 21-05-2016, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2318 / Power: 19
18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I dont get discount instantly. I do ask OKT if I book this gal for 2x or 3x sessions, can the booking price be negotiated and I will get $10 to $20 off.

If that is a called a "discount", then it is not much but with the extra saving from the discount, when I book a gal that long over 2 to 3 sessions, I will buy food and we share it with the gal or gals (if there are house gals around) and they appreciate it..so basically my "discount" goes back for food for the gals..

I support ET88 because I got good experience with them. In other house, I read the FRs in the house websites and when I book for the experience, I got play out by other OKTs.

My intention to write FR in SB is for me to jot down my good times, not so much to get pts. SB is a good repository for me to upload my FRs...because, obviously, we cant write FRs in facebook !

If people read FRs and support the gals, and get the same response, it is good for the gals.
At $160 if dun get gd service den its something wrong.... i find the prices abit too steep for tomyum.... In bkk u can get less for overnight... their frs all solid n very good... I have my doubts...

To those who zapped me, remember to leave your nicks behind. Pls zap with balls.
Old 21-05-2016, 12:52 AM
Samster

fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

...that why so many people feel furstrated (like me) wasting money away on bad houses with fake FRs as the experience is lousy..

for me, it is better to get one right than to try many other places with fakes and lousy experiences...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sign View Post
At $160 if dun get gd service den its something wrong.... i find the prices abit too steep for tomyum.... In bkk u can get less for overnight... their frs all solid n very good... I have my doubts...
Old 21-05-2016, 12:55 AM
Samster

18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
agree that prices is sensitive to all...that why so many people feel furstated like me wasting money away on fake FRs..

for me, it is better to get one right than to try many other places with fakes...
the girls dun know each other... Everyone is of different personalities and different reasons to come here and work... if u gona say all of them are damn good den i not gona believe... some ppl think oh ya pay so much must be good... Thats not true... if they are gd u still can tip them... frankly the prices here have gone crazy and still many bros go for it... But to each his own... Its their money... its like $170 now? For 90mins? Seriously?

To those who zapped me, remember to leave your nicks behind. Pls zap with balls.
Old 21-05-2016, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
...that why so many people feel furstrated (like me) wasting money away on bad houses with fake FRs as the experience is lousy..

for me, it is better to get one right than to try many other places with fakes and lousy experiences...
U sure et88 frs all real bro?

Old 21-05-2016, 01:20 AM
Samster

Hi 18sign,

you got my message wrong...I am not saying about girls way of serving experience..

what I am saying is fake FRs and is not the actual gal or a different gal and that is a lousy experience...it is not an experience with a girl but the feeling that you are cheated experience...

like what you say, different gals got different way of serving customers, I never deny that and that experience with each gal way of serving customer will be different

but when I say experience, it is the experience that I am cheated by the whole episode because i went to the house forum, read many reviews but the reviews are posted by the OKT and no references to SB forum...so I book the girl and kenna a lousy experience because the girl is not as expected in the picture and I felt cheated as a customer.

For price wise, I agree it has gone a lot more since the crackdown by AV...

that why for me, if you read my FRs, I dont try all ET88 house gals, I try a few and and if I like one, I just stick with her as I want that special feelings of being a BF to her for that time...

Quote:
the girls dun know each other... Everyone is of different personalities and different reasons to come here and work... if u gona say all of them are damn good den i not gona believe... some ppl think oh ya pay so much must be good... Thats not true... if they are gd u still can tip them... frankly the prices here have gone crazy and still many bros go for it... But to each his own... Its their money... its like $170 now? For 90mins? Seriously?
Old 21-05-2016, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 16
fidelity deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfidelity deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR: Vicky (Pacific Stars)

Hello my fellow brothers, been a while since I last checked in. As it was Friday (Saturday now ), a good session should be had, and as luck has it, Vicky is back! Fixed an appointment real quick in the day with our good friend Mr. Cash, and again she did not disappoint me at all. Heck, I think I wrote her first FR here when she first appeared in our grotty little island. Feel free to search my posts in this thread, should still be here I believe.

Location wise, I think being the first day, it is more upscale than what we usually expect, so on this no complains at all. Not really accessible in a way, but it's still walking distance for those who depend on public transport like me.

Now to the main course: Vicky. Everything I've described before is exactly the same, and today her lack of make up other than what is on the eyes seals the deal. Looks wise, this is my cup of tea. Added to superb GFE, I will do a RTF or 2 just for this 2 points.

As for the actual deed, today I settled for a single good shot. Vicky is sensitive if you are willing to go the extra mile, without being too forceful. Once capped, it's all good and just outright a worthwhile way to spend a little money to reward myself.

Conclusion for RTF: It's a yes.
Old 21-05-2016, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold
I agree with sticking to a good catch. Im fact I just rtf Sony ET88 tonight after meeting her yesterday night!

The kc level definitely has gone up for me n her. RTF just to see her. One shot for me at 160 but im a willing party here.

I relied on Bro DT recommendation and most of the time its great! My top 3 bonks came from ET88 in 2016.

Much more kissing and intimacies this time round. Standing BBBJ. Sony not as reserved as last night because we missed each other. LoL!

Positions routine for me. Not her fault as im always taking the lead.
We came together in cowboy and her expression is really damn sexy la!

She will be here for another week from what I heard.

Overall ratings 88/100
Old 21-05-2016, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 19
daMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuydaMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
As far as im concerned , i see it is... Lolx

Ok la not all is good la. There is no perfect lol.
Old 21-05-2016, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

I've tried some ladies from ET that are borderline average. And I think this applies across other stables. Just that pic resemblance I feel based on exp, ET is more reliable.

Tried a lady from E66 earlier in the yr and she also look exactly like photo and I rtf her as well because got chemistry.

For me its 实话实说. No need to exaggerate or promote. Because SIC.
Old 21-05-2016, 07:10 AM
Samster

so far, the experiences I had for the FRs from SB for ET88 gals are reliable..the photos are not fakes..

there are no 100% guarantee that all FRs are real..but I do follow a few bros who write here as their FRs are reliabe..

my problem I have is when you go to OKT websites, you see posting of FRs that you cannot tally the source from.

Good house will have people write for them in SB automatically..old birds like us will want to protect reputation and wont anyhow write FRs ..i told ET88 OKT, if the gals are no good, I wont write...I tell OKT how to help the gal to improve which is usually their attitude..and once that is change, if I RTF and find it is good, I will write FRs in SB...

But recently, after this chatting about FRs, I can see that the OKTs are responding to get people to post in SB..well, if other bros find the same experiences as what the OP write, that will improve situation and bring up the reputations of the houses and they can bring in good gals..

my bottomline is - fake photos and fake FRs OUT...put real photos, real FRs in SB and everyone will enjoy..

Quote:
Old 21-05-2016, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 11
ggdotcom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgsingaboy View Post
I agree with sticking to a good catch. Im fact I just rtf Sony ET88 tonight after meeting her yesterday night!

The kc level definitely has gone up for me n her. RTF just to see her. One shot for me at 160 but im a willing party here.

I relied on Bro DT recommendation and most of the time its great! My top 3 bonks came from ET88 in 2016.

Much more kissing and intimacies this time round. Standing BBBJ. Sony not as reserved as last night because we missed each other. LoL!

Positions routine for me. Not her fault as im always taking the lead.
We came together in cowboy and her expression is really damn sexy la!

She will be here for another week from what I heard.

Overall ratings 88/100
sian you heng kia. After having patty for 2 shots and preparing to leave, I saw sony lying on the sofa playing her phone. Totally look like an XMM, see like jitao wanna go 1 round with her.
Old 21-05-2016, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1078 / Power: 16
Link has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud of

Quote:
When you see so many 9 and 10s
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1