The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2011, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
fishmechster is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

Cqueen, pls check ur email...
Old 21-12-2011, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good morning Samsters,

Christmas is a season of joy, sharing and spreading love all round.

May I wish all the Samsters here a "Great Merry Christmas"!!
Old 21-12-2011, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cock Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post
Good morning Samsters,

Christmas is a season of joy, sharing and spreading love all round.

May I wish all the Samsters here a "Great Merry Christmas"!!
Dearest Cock Queen,

Good morning, my dear !

I agree with you 100% that X'mas is a "season of joy, sharing and spreading love all round"

Hence, I would like to spread your long sexy legs and give you great joy by sharing my "little soldiers" with you into your lustful mouth

Please call/SMS me for an extended 3-days of X'mas orgy at your new apartment
Old 21-12-2011, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
heartbreaker02 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hihere , care to meet up today evenin ? I will bring in some wine for u . Lets have fun . . . Pls pm me ur address
Old 22-12-2011, 10:58 AM
Samster

cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbreaker02 View Post
Hihere , care to meet up today evenin ? I will bring in some wine for u . Lets have fun . . . Pls pm me ur address
Thanks for your kindness and generosity. But it may be a bit premature to open a bottle of wine to spice up this erotic bj fun when my slutty tongue do not even have a clue of who you are?

May my warm mouth gently remind samsters that your emails of requesting for my goodwill free erotic bj will receive the least, if not none at all, attention or priority if you do not even bother to intro yourself at all, leave alone giving a brief description of your sexual likes/dislikes and contact no for easy, quick arrangements.

I am sure you will understand that my slutty tongue wants to know whose cock I am deepthroating, with a good grasp of your hard cock's horny needs so that my warm mouth can serve your juicy cock better.

Once again, may my slutty tongue wish all the samster's hard juicy cock Merry Erotic Christmas!!
Old 22-12-2011, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Hikey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can pm me ur contacts? i would love to try it out? Thanks. Im 21 by the way. not too young for you?
Old 22-12-2011, 02:18 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cock Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post

I am sure you will understand that my slutty tongue wants to know whose cock I am deepthroating, with a good grasp of your hard cock's horny needs so that my warm mouth can serve your juicy cock better.
Dearest Cock Queen,

I don't think I need to introduce my cock to your slutty tongue after so many, many erotic BBBJ encounters over the past few years .... just remember that guy with the
8" cock and a PINK HEAD ..... yummy, yummy, yummy !!!
Old 25-12-2011, 02:53 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Jock is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Cock Queen

Hi CQueen,

Just a Quick Question How Many Cocks Have You Sucked Total? Just Wondering..
Old 25-12-2011, 05:56 PM
Samster

Re: Cock Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jock View Post
Hi CQueen,

Just a Quick Question How Many Cocks Have You Sucked Total? Just Wondering..
My brain neurones need to be nourished with enough hot juicy cum before my slutty tongue can remember the number of manly horny cocks that had deepthroated and fucked my mouth...
Old 25-12-2011, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

U got Mail~~~
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 26-12-2011, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntworth View Post
U got Mail~~~
My slutty hungry mouth rather receive loads of hot cum than mail.. HAPPY BOXING DAY!!
Old 28-12-2011, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikey View Post
can pm me ur contacts? i would love to try it out? Thanks. Im 21 by the way. not too young for you?

Good morning Samsters,

Throughout my many eventful days in this forum, my slutty tongue had its fair share of interesting perculiar encounters, be it via email or meet up arrangements. Thankfully, such perculiarities are far and few. It trains my slutty tongue to be more adept and quick in identifying any immature samsters who are out there for some "hidden motive/agenda" when they responded to my "Goodwill Free Erotic Bj Package".

One such example is the above samster (Hikey, HP No 92280305) who identified himself as "Daniel" and claimed to stay at Hougang. He tried to manupulate me to give him my address by fabricating a lie that he was at flat's lift lobby when he was clearly not there at all ( I gave a different block no). I was at the said premise to verify and check on his presence. When I played along his scam and pressed further for clear confirmation of his whereabouts, he came up with more blatant lies when being cornered. He was at a different address and at a different road.

I was quick and resourceful enough to see through this scam via his sms text which was highly contradictory and inconsistent in its content. I decided to play along his scam to ascertain if my hunches about his ill hidden agenda was correct.

Hikey, your 21 year cock is definitely not too young. In fact, it is at its prime and I am sure your cock can cum at least more than 2 times with my powerful erotic bj. But your immaturity and questionable character are the ones that pose as serious risky problem for good faith people like me in this forum.

If there is any robbery at my place, you will be the first person I report to the Police for their investigation.
[/SIZE]
[/B]
Old 28-12-2011, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
mplace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I need a quickie. u can do? :-)
Old 28-12-2011, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mplace View Post
I need a quickie. u can do? :-)

Is my slutty tongue correct that Quickie equals to the below steps??

a) While you are standing and leaning against the wall, loosen your belt and unzip your pants.

b) Pull down your pants and underwear to your knee area.

c) Hungrily engulf your horny hard throbbing cock deeply and swiftly.

d) Lick, tease and arouse the balls area while using my fingers to rub your cockhead gently.

e) Deepthroat your juicy cock hard, deep and long with strong suction motion both upwards and downwards till the veins in the hard cock start to stiffen with so much hardness that my mouth is being filled full with your hard throbbing cock.

f) When your shaft start to harden even more with the cockhead about to explode, increase the suction motion deeper and harder till every single drop of your hot cum explode violently to fill my hungry mouth warmly and sextisfactorily.

g) Now pull up your underwear and pants, tighten your belt and you just leave immediately with a word, just like you came in earlier.

h) The whole erotic process is over in less than 5 mins.

If my description of the above steps is what quickie is all about, then that is what my erotic tongue has been practising all this while since the beginning of Kingdom.

Now my slutty tongue is more than confident to say it can surpass way above the erotic quickie service scope.
Old 28-12-2011, 06:05 PM
Samster

Cock Queen

I am not interested in 5-minutes quickie ..... I look forward to another 3-hours orgy with you on the bed, on the sofa, in the kitchen and in the toilet
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1