The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
rachangelx

Old 23-11-2021, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 5
teki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: You tried with your colleague? Come n share :)

Bro 1231231233, you can write damn well
Old 24-11-2021, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: You tried with your colleague? Come n share :)

Just fuck her already! Hahahaha.

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 24-11-2021, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 8
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold

sorry guys if the story is too long. I was hoping to stick to the experience as it happened, already summarised quite a lot. Really hope you guys don't mind the length.
Old 24-11-2021, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 9
nkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1231231233 View Post
sorry guys if the story is too long. I was hoping to stick to the experience as it happened, already summarised quite a lot. Really hope you guys don't mind the length.
Gave u points bro. It made me hard sia
Old 24-11-2021, 02:01 AM
Samster

1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piledriver View Post
Fuck man, bro. Go and fuck the shit out of Bernice already!
Sorry bro, uncle fatty here. Not exactly confident and have the powers to just charm a woman's panties off that quickly. especially not a "can be very manipulative" woman like her.
Old 24-11-2021, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkyc View Post
Gave u points bro. It made me hard sia
thanks a lot. I was worried that ppl find the story too lengthy.
Old 24-11-2021, 02:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Up u, great story
Old 24-11-2021, 05:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Keep it longer bro, longer the better
Old 24-11-2021, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1896 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
Keep it longer bro, longer the better
Yup, i agree wif ajlover

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 24-11-2021, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quote:

Bernice : hey sorry to disturb, can I clarify these?

she said out, and then came beside me, saw the note she left on my table and pointed at it. Next, she squat down beside me and started writing on her notebook... I leaned close to her to read, "I couldn't leave it on your table this morning in case others see... (as she continued to write, I stared down her breasts and at her legs, her skirt fell backwards but too bad it wasn't loose enough, otherwise she'd fully expose her panties and crotch.) thank you so much for guiding me. =) " she looked at me and smiled naturally....

at that moment

Dulanness: 1/10

Lust : 15/10

Guard/worry against her : 0/10

Sweet feeling she gave me : 10/10

but as expected, she couldn't help but look at my pants again.

I didn't have to adjust, I didn't have to fake it.

My cock had already fully stood up on it's own.

At that moment, I lost control, stood up immediately before she got up and took my laptop, in that process, purposely pointing my crotch at her face, not that close, but close enough. She was surprised and looked up at me...

her face,

so plain but so sweet...

so plain but so innocent...

fuck man!

The view was just pure sin and temptation, so wrong but yet felt so want! Looking down at her sweet and innocent face, that feeling even more so especially because I’ve never seen her in this manner. The additional view down her thighs and seeing her silver panties in the ceiling light, sparkling....... I felt this heat rush into my head, felt this rage and lust for her. I can still remember what it was like til today, but I cannot remember how I could resist whipping out my hard and sore penis, definitely sore testicles and shoving my penis into her mouth.

Bernice : yes?

Me : Erm... let’s... you go to your desk first, let me go to the toilet first.

Bernice : I bring this? (My laptop)

Me : Erm. Ok. Thanks.

I quickly walked off. She was clearly puzzled, a little worried that she’d be offended actually. She had no idea about the 20/10 lust I felt for her in that moment! I went to the toilet to cool myself off, it was torturous, constantly reminded myself that she’s only nice to me now because I’m useful to her. But there were so much doubts, how did she know about my fav chocolate preference? Did she follow me all the way to the ban mian cos she knew I was avoiding her? That was rather creepy actually?

What’s her deal man????

She’s clearly not seducing me on purpose, I don’t even think she knows how to seduce a man! Otherwise, she’d have big boss at her fingers playing him like a fool easily!

Didn’t dare to ejaculate a 3rd time as well, I was quite surprised my cock can remain so hard so many times in one day! Washed my face and just fuck it! Went over to her table from behind her, my laptop was set up nicely beside hers, even arranged the chair from the adjacent cubicle for me to sit beside her. She hadn’t notice me behind her, I saw her reading some emails, couldn’t see clear, but saw her rest her forehead on her palms, her fingers scratched her hair a little. She looked vexed. I kept my distance and tried to see what was on her screen, it was some email, and the reply was short. I could hear a sigh from her.. Somehow, I pitied her in that moment, guessing what the email was about.

me : hey thanks for setting up.

she sat up and turned at me, quickly faced her laptop and wanted to close the window, but panicked, instead she stood up and reached for the socket behind her laptop at her cubicle. She closed her laptop while doing so, to hide whatever that email was. My concern was no longer what that email about, because all I could do was just gasp at her butt, how high her dress was now, almost can see her panties. She was plugging , what I presumed to be my charger, into her socket. It was fast and I couldn't bend or squat in time to see what her panties looked like from behind. But one thing I was rather sure about, her groined has been barely stretched her whole life, there was no thigh gap or crotch gap definitely.. She plugged my charger in and then sat down, she was avoiding eye contact with me! even face contact..

me : wow, thanks so much. really very thoughtful..

Bernice : it's nothing... sniffs....

oh fuck... was she tearing? Knowing her prideful pattern, I pretended that I didn't take note of it...... then an idea came, obviously it came from my penis head, and not the brain in my head.

me : you have a thumbdrive?

Bernice : oh yes... (sniffs..) here...

she took her key from her purse, then stood up to unlock the cabinet on top and tiptoed to look for a thumbdrive, raising her dress upwards. I resisted all temptations to tilt sideways to look up her dress. She handed me the thumbdrive and sat, but avoided looking at me.

me : here you go. open the file..

Bernice : huh, why not do on your computer? your account.

me : do on your account for this one. mostly done, but you complete the last parts. will let boss Ow (another in middle management) know you did it.

she turned and looked at me, her red eyes widened, completely in shock.

Bernice : i thought you only want me to help you with the grunt work for Teo.

me : haha, don't worry, I will be troubling you with that soon enough. let's get this done by today ok?

her mood changed greatly. it was all innocent work, once she got the hang of it, I got up and pushed the chair back, then bent on top of her laptop to unplug my charger while she continued to finish the work. I let my crotch go near her, but it was rested as there weren’t much lustful thoughts during the serious work. She barely even take a peak, obviously in her focused mode.

me : I go back to my desk, when you are done, just send to Ow. eh, can help me? the pen?

I left the pen on purpose, testing how she’d be now as I turned my pocket to her. She was really in her focused mode, and just slot my pen into the pocket. There was a quick peek but her attention returned to the screen almost immediately.

Sighs, did I do something stupid??? AGAIN!! did I just let her use me again? I went back to my table, feeling

Dulanness: 8/10

Lust : 5/10

Dulan LUST for her : 0/10

Guard/worry against her : 6/10

Sweet feeling she gave me : 0/10

The deal I shared with her was huge, to my portfolio. not major to the bosses, but huge to my portfolio! fuck!….. i sat and tried to work, but I realise, her dejection came AFTER I offered my help, not before. The Royce chocolate was definitely bought last night after work I suppose? She came to my table and squat innocently beside me, BEFORE finding out about her dejection, my anger subsided quickly… eh fuck la! why must I think of her squatting beside… it felt so sweet.

fuck! I am so easily hard again! wtf man! do I even want to fuck her??? I’ve done with slim and even chubbier women, but their faces were always chio at least, at least a 8 to me, to others with higher standards, I’d still confidently say it’s at least a 7 to them, even the chubbier ones, they’d probably comment ‘if she’s slim can tell damn chip’. even so, they usually have huge boobs!

at that moment, it was very conflicting. I realise I had to protect myself also, especially since I’m doing so much work favours for her, I better get some favours back, perhaps dump some work on her to complete, (and keep credit to myself). A chocolate bar doesn’t mean anything man. I better think more for myself and not just be a foolish gentleman! Even if it’s for love, it’s not for someone so selfish and unkind!

In the midst of these thoughts, Bernice appeared from her isle, her grey granny cardigan was in front of her body. She waved at me and signalled if I could go over.. She pulled the other chair for me to sit down, her laptop was already unplugged and shifted to the edge of her table for me to check.

me : why ah?

Bernice : you check first? you sure you want me to send?

me : yup. you can send it. thought told you to just send?

Bernice : you better check ok. I don’t want any careless or stupid mistake of mine to get you in trouble also…

careles?

stupid mistake??

since when will she ever associate herself with such words??? Was all these an act??? goodness, she’s always been so careful, even to the extent of correcting others when they tried to associate her with some ‘harmless’ but devaluing words like worry too much…

Me : you scroll to the parts.

I looked at her face…. and wondered to myself… Really ??? lust for her???? I don’t understand myself! her cardigan kept sliding down her arm, exposing her arm and shoulder. She was feeling cold, and kept pulling them up and rubbing her skin. I could see into her arm hole which arched, the cutting she chose was simply not good for her, but good for me, I could see slightly below the end of her front strap!

me : why you keep doing that… just wear from behind la.. come I help you…

she was like ‘oh?’ as I stood up and faced my crotch at her face… then quickly removed her cardigan and wanted to wear from behind on her own, I just step in to help make it faster, but was careful not to touch her in anyway…. somehow, I remain guarded against her from time to time, especially such ‘not so appropriate’ help when questioned. Barely saw any zaogeng, except for her exposed thighs still. She scrolled and pointed at certain portions. I read carefully but got bored soon. She’s definitely a fast learner and was able to switch her style to match mine which was more straightforward. It was getting bored, but yet I felt restless… So restless that I shifted my left arm onto her arm rest, pressing our arms together gently. She didn’t move away at all! Now, I’m confused, was she ignorant or she was really comfortable with me, or she enjoyed the arm contact?

me : ok all good. just send.

Bernice : sure ah.

I leaned back on my chair, knowing I had full erection from the prolong arm contact with her, I leaned even more as time went on. Starting using my phone beside her while she sent. When she was done, she was in a bouncy mood, rubbing her hands together in delight.

She turned her chair slightly in the tight space crammed by my chair against hers, her body turned more… and then… she smiled….

Bernice gently used her index finger to poke my forearm as I used my phone : thank youuuu!!

I made a mistake.. a HUGE MISTAKE….. I looked at her when she did that. I should have known!! I tried to remain calm, focused on my phone… Let her look at my crotch all she wants. Her attention didn’t return straight back to work… it was quiet for awhile..

Bernice : you ate the chocolate already?

me : oh. nope. not yet. share with you later to celebrate.. waiting for Ow’s message to come in…… ah see, told you. know his pattern. Think he just saw your email.

I got up, kept my crotch in front of her face, it was awkward position between us. If any other colleagues walk by, they’d be like, why you stand so near beside her chair for??? She looked up at me eagerly, waiting for the good news.

Bernice: everything alright, right?

me : don’t know. should be la. I go see him.. tell you later.

Pushed the chair back and walked to see Ow in person. He was rather surprised, he also knows what Bernice’s character can be. “Are you sure about this?” Once Ow was sure i was the one taking all the risks, he approved it. I even asked him to talk to her in person himself, probably their first ever conversation together. When I went back to my cubicle, I took two things. the rum and raisin chocolate bar and the packet of beige pantyhose which I had prepared days ago. (recap, first time seeing down bernice’s top incident was actually a few weeks before already)

She was doing something, but perhaps dreaming when I moved towards her, her boobs were on the table again. She saw me and got up from her chair.

Bernice : how how? did I get you in trouble

fuck man. why she had to ask me that instead….. i am SUPER CONFUSED…. I really thought her first question would be something like, ‘did Ow appreciate my work?’ …

I signalled her to keep it down, she realised too, she was over excited, but somehow it wasn’t for her own credit, but worry of getting me in trouble???

I whispered : pretend to do work..

she sat down, I pushed her chair in as planned, let her rest her breasts on the table again. I went behind her from the right side, did my usual routine and rested my testicles on her arm rest, my crotch pressed on her arm straight. HER ARM DID NOT ADJUST AT ALL! My head was right above and beside hers.

me : don’t worry. it went well. Ow wants to see you, better go now cos his pattern usually leaves soon..

Bernice looked at her watch and nodded at me.. I made sure to keep my cool, controlled myself and didn’t hump on her arm, or look at her face and get sucked in by her cuteness.

Bernice whispered back : I go now?

me : hold on. you trust me right?

Bernice : yup of course…

I stuttered a little, not because I was staring down at her near perfect cleavage view in that silver bra….. but because I was nervous about bringing up the suggestion.

I put the plastic pack in front of her, just 5 cm shy away from her boobs. She looked at it and was confused!

me : trust me ok, put this on now and go see him. gotta hurry.

she looked at me, oh fuck.. she looked annoyed, her eye brows frowned so tightly. she really looked annoyed!
Old 24-11-2021, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
JokowiWidodo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nicely written
Old 24-11-2021, 02:55 PM
Samster

ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

Annoyed cos you bought something so personal (pantyhose) for her?? She thought you are a pervert.. or you want to up her liao? Finally got a cock for her.. 🤣🤣
Old 25-11-2021, 01:30 AM
Samster

I started to be very nervous, in fact her arm sort of shifted slightly away from my crotch… Fuck ! Fuck! was all these going down south so quickly?

me : it’s just like socks, you know.. like the ones A????? and A???? wear, especially when they go see boss..

Fuck that was a close call! Bernice’s frown melted in seconds, realisation struck her.. she’s a quick thinker, I wasn’t surprised though. To be safe also, i stood up and moved my crotch away… She took her time to open the pack and take it out to check what it’s like.. I pressed her hands down in case anyone saw. She understood immediately… I took it over, rolled it all the way and pointed to her feet. She looked really nervous and conflicted, her eye brows began to frown again, like she knew she should do it but was struggling with herself.

me : it’s like socks, don’t worry. if anyone asks, say your legs feel cold. You are always wearing cardigan anyway.

That made so much sense with her. She was clearly easy to manipulate as long as it aligns with career progression or what other colleagues are doing to get favours. Watched her take her feet out of her aunty shoes, I moved her chair backwards slightly and held it there, she bent down to point her toes into the pantyhose, I took a step back to leer at the arch of her calf. it was well toned. Perhaps my last 3 encounters were with chubby milfs, I was starting to appreciate slim toned legs again, even though Bernice’s weren’t that great. watching her slide it up her calf, then bent do it for the other. her chair shook, but i secured it with my feet, stepping closer with my crotch to her face.

Bernice : how?

she was confused by the panty section of the pantyhose, I showed her to pull it up to her waist, like I was wearing a boxers, then looked away to give her the ‘privacy’. She did look up at me and check while she raised a knee to pull it up. She zao geng SO MUCH, but it was distasteful!

I waved and stopped her straight, giggled a bit and signalled to her to stand up to pull it up.. She was rather embarrassed about it actually but the sense of urgency made her ignore.. watching her stand up, then bending forward to pull the pantyhose up into her dress. Before she lifted her dress as well, I grabbed that pillow and put it on her waist above her butt, she thanked me quickly, but she didn’t know I could still see everything. I lifted the pillow at more than enough for me to see everything anyway. Her panties was conflicting, it was silvery, shiny and sparkly, but it was big and covered her small butt cheeks fully. I’m very surprised she’d wear something expensive like that, but not surprised by the size and shape pattern she picked out.. Watching the beige pantyhose go over it… wah lao ehhhhh.. fuck man… buay tahan….. her thighs were skinny but were closed together, barely any thigh gap. I’m not sure if it’s just a myth, but that was also very likely suggesting that she’s still a virgin. Wished I could bend and lower my head to see more. Good thing was, she struggled a little, and extended that few more seconds for me to enjoy the sight… She quickly pulled her dress down and turned to check if I was looking. Luckily, I was fast to anticipate and pretended to be looking up at the ceiling.

Bernice stretched the pantyhose in between her thighs, it wasn’t demure at all : like this ok?

she looked at me, it wasn’t the look i felt lust for, it’s the look I hate and detest! It’s the eager look of ambition and to prove she’s better than everyone else.

Me : yup you better go.

She didn’t even wait for me to step aside and moved past me, in that moment, I lost all logical sense, and my penis head guided my arm to hold her arm and stop her. She was shocked, but fortunately, not because I’ve ‘touched’ her. I tugged on grey granny cardigan.

Me : don’t wear better.

That detestable face returned, eyebrows flexed together so tightly like she was about to lodge a complaint against me that kind of look.

Me : trust me ok. Hurry...

She bit her lower lip, and turned her body towards me and started removing it... oh fuck! My penis head took over again, and my arms naturally reached out to help her, somehow she didn’t receive it well, moved a step away from me and told me it’s ok. She tossed her cardigan on her table, walked away while she felt and checked that her bra straps weren’t showing.

I stood there, rather stumped, turned on still! Very! But stumped. What was all of that about???? Is she just so desperate that she didn’t care about her modesty with me? Or she didn’t mind me seeing because she never cared, just a chorlor?? I really couldn’t tell what she was thinking. Not to forget, she was also one who lodged an OFFICIAL complaint against another male staff for just accidentally tapping on her forearm, TWO WEEKS LATER! All because she overheard him making fun of her dressing, it’s not proven, but it’s obvious that was a revenge move! Considering what has already transpired between me and Bernice so far, I’d definitely suffer a worse fate…

But yet, as I helped her fold her grey granny cardigan…… fuck man.. what the fuck is wrong with me!! Yet….

I looked around, no one could see me at her cubicle still,

I really couldn’t resist….

I bent lower…

I took in a deep sniff…

Fuck! She smells GOOD! Naturally GOOD!

Heart started to pound, I got nervous and put her cardigan on her desk, pushed her chair in and went to the toilet to wash my face. I simply couldn’t get the image out of my head, her pulling up the pantyhose….. fuck man. I felt so fucking TRAPPED!

Other people might just think, just fuck her and then be done with it. But with her, in reality, is if really end up fuck liao, there will definitely be consequences. not that I want to fuck her that badly either. She was never my target, not in this lifetime definitely. I kept reminding myself, I really need to stop myself from doing more stupid things already, but yet….. I couldn’t stop myself from walking past her cubicle on the way back from the toilet.. to my dismay, she wasn’t at her cubicle… wtf.. did Ow get so turned on seeing Bernice in pantyhose for the first time and is now fucking her in his office?? why talk for so long???

from behind me : psst…

I turned, and felt UTMOST relief! She was smiling sweetly at me, OH FUCK MAN! Why didn’t I look away???

I couldn’t find the words, just used my hands to ask her how it went?

What she did next made things worse, she gave me both thumbs up beside her cheeks and smiled sweetly at me, the pantyhose was in her hands and she realised that she held it higher, quickly bring it down and looked around to see if anyone saw her holding it. It was already that time when people start to leave office some more. She walked up to me and handed me the pantyhose, I looked down at her hand, and also her legs… she had just gone to the toilet to remove it! and also… fuck! I wanted to take it from her so bad! and… you know.. I’m damn ashamed of myself, but I wanted to …. ok . fuck! i want to take it from her and start to sniff it, especially the region which wrapped tightly against her cheebye… and check if it was ripped.. if there was cum.. maybe she got fucked in the office already… that’s why she remove it.. eh fuck! why am I having such fantasies of her too??

Bernice retracted her hand and whispered : oh sorry! it’s disgusting!

She quickly compressed it and hid in her combined fists..

I finally found my words after she sat down, I bent towards her ear and whispered : why remove?

Bernice, to my surprise, lifted her head and I responded and gave her my ear, she whispered.. : very weird feeling, I don’t want others to see also. they may spread rubbish again..

when i leaned to her ear to whisper, she came near. She must be in such a good mood! I don’t know why we were doing that either, usually we just lower our breath and can talk safely. perhaps, she feels guilty and is ashamed more about what she did.

me : i think you should wear it back.

Bernice : huh why?

me : you never know, Ow may be mesmerised and decides to come over to have another chat with you, you know what I mean?

she looked confused…

me : just wear it back on? so he doesn’t think you put on on purpose to see him and think you have other intentions…

Bernice : oh yeah !

She really panicked, struggled to arrange it so she can slide it up her legs again… I stood beside her, watching her do it, wasn’t even interested to try and shift angle so I could look into her dress at her cleavage as she was bending. I only had one desire in my mind…

me : let me help you..

I quickly just took it for her, and help her roll/fold it to the end so she can just pull it up her legs. Found it so hard not to pretend to walk away to see if anyone else is coming and take a sniff at it…. i better not… better not man.. she’d find it weird, and she’s in a hurry to wear it back… I was right, she took it from me the moment she saw it was ready. I pretended to move away and help her scout for incoming people as she wore it up her calves first, made sure I was to return to watch her pull it up to her waist… Fuck! she sat down immediately when I returned, even pressed the front of her dress down to hide her legs..

me : oh sorry sorry..

She smiled embarrassingly and shook her head as I turned away to give her the privacy… but FUCK ! now she’s concerned??? With my back facing all her action, I was DYING in a hot lust for her man! fuck! My mind went crazy imagining, replaying the scene I saw earlier, feeling so fucked that I didn’t plan properly, that it was happening right there but I can’t see it! FUCKKKKK..

Bernice whispered : ok i’m done..

I looked at her legs, just breathing through my mouth and controlling myself. Her eyes naturally glanced at my crotch again! Oh my goodness! so many mixed signals! I was dying man! Logical head not working! I pulled the extra chair and sat close beside her, leaned in to her armrest and started to whisper even softer.

me : so how it went with Ow?

she leaned closer to listen, and was careful too, whispered softer than usual : he just praised, saying it’s good work, asked me a little bit more about the work I do here..

me : was he happy?

Bernice : I don’t know. but I think he spoke a little different than usual, maybe he was in a hurry to leave bah..

me : different? like spoke faster or stutter? or nicer to you?

Bernice : think a bit of both? but why.

me : tell you next time. Time for us to celebrate.

I shifted my chair and reached for the chocolate bar on the table as she murmured “celebrate?”. Started to open it and peel off the silver wrapper. 

Bernice : I don’t eat chocolate… pimples easily..

me : come on. just a bit. don’t ruin the happy mood leh….

Bernice : ok ok.

She wanted to take from me, but I reminded her that her hands were not washed, had just touched the pantyhose … She let me feed her, and her reaction to the taste was good. She liked it, but also felt the heat down her throat as there was alcohol in it. Started to hear more colleagues leaving, I told her to act like we were working on her laptop. After she unlocked with her password, the first screen we saw made her panic. She immediately moved the cursor to minimise the email. I turned away knowing she wanted the privacy. Her mood changed, but also, I realised that her face was different. Her cheeks were rather pink! She wasn’t blushing, but does she react so fast to the rum? Ideas started to form in my head!

me : come, eat another piece, will feel better…

Surprisingly, she didn’t object or try to challenge that suggestion. She was clearly disturbed again, but at the same time, she wasn’t sitting as upright as she usually does, started to lean back, even exposing higher of her thighs to me without worry. I took her pillow for her again and placed on her thighs for her, which she took from me casually.

Bernice : oh…. thank you.

me : you ok?

Bernice : yup ok.

me : let me see the file? I can help.

Bernice : erm… it’s ok…

me : wah, til now, you still don’t trust me ah?

Bernice : I do I do…… erm…. ok ok ..

she sat up and pushed her chair in quickly, hiding her legs now, breasts on table again. my arm almost slip off her armrest. She shifted her laptop closer to my side so I could see more easily, she was once again, I could tell, avoiding face contact with me. Was she embarrassed, or tearing again? I looked through her work, knowing what the current boss want, it was bad. She was still doing it in the ‘spoil market’ + ‘extra nonsense’ but safer method manner which the previous boss valued highly. I chose my words carefully.

me : wow, this is really good work.

I heard a very soft sniff from her, followed by a soft murmur of ‘Thank you’. I saw her rubbing her arms, knew she was cold, stood up and took her cardigan and rest it on her arms.. She looked up at me quickly and thanked me again, lesser sniff in her voice this time. She was very surprised by my thoughtful act I think, it was even before she thought of taking her cardigan, supposed she’s too used to being the fastest to think or react in her ambitious ways…

me : can I edit?

Bernice : sure sure. go ahead.

I fed her another chocolate which she didn’t object to… she sat upright and watched me work, I could sense she was very very uncomfortable with the amount i was deleting from her work. I pretended to eat on my own, but kept feeding her most of the bar, almost 80% of the bar was finished by her! She started to relax, resting on her left palm with her left elbow pressed on the table. I saw her right cheek, it was very pink already, and also, her eye was rather flushed red. Tears? or the rum? I wasn’t happy with the position we were in, I wanted to, like previously, press my crotch on her arm at least! now especially since she’s perhaps drunk!

Me : sorry ah, quite uncomfortable.

Bernice : oh sorry sorry!

she was fast considering how relaxed she was already, she pushed her chair backward and gave me all the space.. fuck… that wasn’t what I wanted! I lan lan no choice, moved my chair in and continued ‘correcting’ her work.. Had to change SO MUCH of it! Goodness, this is so much work! So totally not worth it! I’m not getting anything in return, especially since she’s high on rum I suppose!

me : hey, can you see this part?

Bernice : huh?

I looked up at her, she took a moment to react, she was sort of rubbing her temples, clearly feeling the rum! She was this lousy! Then…. finally! she put her left arm on the side of the table and leaned closer to the screen to see, she was not holding herself up properly. but not so drunk she was going to topple over, her face was so close above and beside mine, my left shoulder leaned in on to her right arm to give her support, she didn’t react to it at all, just sort of rested on me. Her cheeks were really pink now, I was getting a little worried for her, but MOSTLY excited and lustful FULL of ideas now. I realise she wasn’t really concentrating either, took my time to explain a lot of stuff to her, some of which I think she already knew. She wasn’t joining in the ‘talk’ either, Felt her pin more weight on my left shoulder, I made a quick shift back with my left shoulder. , and YES ! SONG! I felt her right side boob press on my shoulder instead! It took her about 5 seconds to realise before standing up and holding her forehead.

me : hey are you ok?

there wasn’t that many colleagues left already, I wasn’t that afraid.

She nodded her head, then sat down. I moved my chair back and pulled her closer to the laptop. her skirt wasn’t that high, but it was fucking hot enough. She wasn’t drunk, shook her head and moved closer to the laptop after I had given way. I watched and almost drooled as her legs spread wider when she walked her chair closer. I lost control, and grabbed the front of her chair, RIGHT BESIDE HER knee, felt the pantyhose and her lower thigh on the top of my fingers!!! FUCK MAN !!! this is so fireable if she blows it up! I quickly removed my hand before she realised. She rested on her breasts on her table again, her head tilting to her left and rested on her left palm again. I pressed my arm on hers, she leaned back on me, like she enjoyed it…. I really lost control, even put my left arm on the table, letting my left elbow go so near her right boob which was resting on the table……. and fuckkkk… i can feel it… i can feel it!! fuck man… i’m in so much trouble! She didn’t even move away, leaned sideways to me actually!

I AM GOING TO BE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!!!!
Old 25-11-2021, 09:15 AM
Samster

Great work bro, looks like a strike is within reach soon.. gogogo
Old 25-11-2021, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 16
tuyp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytuyp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Interesting story indeed. Made me think of this sexy-ish banker that i worked with, always get to peek a bit of here and there..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1