The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-11-2007, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 19
pumperjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypumperjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Red face Torn frenulum..

Hey guys, I have a painful experience to share.. Well, good sex and painful dick actually.. Firstly, what is a 'frenulum' one might ask.. Okay, its that piece of flesh attached to your foreskin near the peehole on your dickhead... Allright, I think I covered the location allright.. Now, I get my blood tested quarterly and things kinda checked out purty okay, so, to cut the long story short -- I'd recently hooked up with an old flame. We hit it off good, she hasn't been having sex for a while and is a fitness freak. Workouts at the gym after work, good diet regiment and all that mumbo jumbo kinda got her in a good shape. She has a solid body and well, one thing led to another, we ended up having sex. Allright, here comes the best part, I had protection and when I penetrated her, she was very tight. I mean, even tighter when we first screwed in our early years. (She and I went seperate ways, never got married and well, hooked up again and started back at where we left off, so, you can imagine the frequent bonkings I've had). And in the midst of all that pain and pleasure, I notice that my dick was kinda like scorched! It hurt when I washed up and to my shock, I noticed two linear tears on my dick and that's when I first learned that I have torn my frenulum.

For days, it was been agonising for me to clean up and when I had the time, I consulted a doctor buddy of mine who told me that it was nothing to worry about. The torn skin will heal. And well, when things got better, my dick was in a good shape, I noticed the scars running parallel across the frenulum and just when I thougth it was cool to scew my partner, it tore again. I was told the the 'new' skin area is even more sensitive than it was originally.. So, this was an ouch! situation... My relationship with my partner is working out fine and she was rather sorry and embarassed that her pussy was too tight for the offing.. I have plenty of healing to do, and if any of you bros have similar stories to share about your frenulum, lets hear it..

Jack
Old 19-11-2007, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Torn frenulum..

Sounds to me your partner is quite dry down there.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 19-11-2007, 08:29 AM
Samster

pumperjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypumperjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Torn frenulum..

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Sounds to me your partner is quite dry down there.
Well bro, we had foreplay and she was oozing with her love juices.. We're taking it really slow and easy now.. Rough sex is nice, but my dick couldn't take the stress..

Jack
Old 19-11-2007, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 18
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

I get what you mean... My wifey chip one piece of flesh off when she did oral
for me in the early years. Damn painful it was. It will heal, just that it is more
sensitive. Any wrong move, and your sex session would be painful instead of
enjoying...

But you damn lucky, your FB still tight...

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 19-11-2007, 11:16 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumperjack View Post
Hey guys, I have a painful experience to share..

Jack
Are you circumcised?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 20-11-2007, 07:01 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Torn frenulum..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Are you circumcised?
Nope.. Well someday, I might just want to take the option..

Jack
Old 21-11-2007, 04:26 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumperjack View Post
Nope.. Well someday, I might just want to take the option..

Jack
Get yourself a circumcision. It will solve your problem.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 22-11-2007, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Get yourself a circumcision. It will solve your problem.
Thanks boss!

Jack
Old 23-11-2007, 11:17 AM
shacker

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

I suffer from it before, damn painful. One week medication and MC.
Old 12-12-2007, 02:28 AM
CameronSofia

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
How to select, google link and keep golden peremptorinesss. The positivists are clear, crisp, and easy to follow, and are link by inspiring color photographs. The poker stars.net of the handcraft study now to play provide meaningful information applicable to the design and operation of signalized intersections. Geared toward advanced undergraduates bonus code for poker stars alkalinity students, this pragmatically oriented google link is also a useful reference, featuring numerous appendixes.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1