The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 24-12-2008, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 17
williamsF1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterwilliamsF1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by eQuipment View Post
she stopped playing wif her cb, pull her shorts back up started to blush when i appraoch, wanted to leave the bench. so, i pretended to start conversation, as if i didn't see her self-servicing. so she relax to chat. 1 thing lead to another, the horny bitch started to warm up to my sweaty body, lie her head on my lap & soon start to gimme BBBJ on the bench. cannot tahan, i peel her shorts off, start to fingerfck her.

soon, it was getting darker, can hear lots of music blasting from the different dorms, she whisper to my ears to fck her. told her i didn't have rubber with me, she laugh, tell me she just finish mensus few days ago, still safe. so mai tu liao, pump her there & then. she moan quite loud, but the music in the dorms were louder, nobody could hear us.

after that day, no more feeling lonely anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cereal-killer View Post
u saw her playing at park bench, then suddenly you're in the dorm
bro, he say he pump her there & then, the music from the dorm too loud, can be heard in the park lah.
Old 24-12-2008, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cereal-killer View Post
u saw her playing at park bench, then suddenly you're in the dorm
bro he is still in the park bench pumping, and the music is from the dorm....it is dark over there so can't see properly, but PC quite bright right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master007 View Post
I dun mean to be rude. He never said he was IN the dorm. You didn't read well. Stick to killing cereal and not people's stories/experiences/tales.
my sentiments bro...heehee!
Old 24-12-2008, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
mys7ix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

local uni nowhere near overseas uni especially europe and US. anymore nice posts from overseas?
Old 25-12-2008, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 19
EricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of light

Anyway, nice try & appreciated
Pls PM: tungsten,OP,goo_ey,qwertyuiop,high till dry,red_tirak1099,suck harder,jrboy,yellowmilk,dap26,qi_ko_pei,Bigbluebir d,compassion,79guards,Mark Lim,SEX CRUSADER,Waxer,Beast_ID,MrDesire,jiro08,DarthRevon ,JoySeeker,Royster79
Old 25-12-2008, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 16
AVNet is one of the Best!AVNet is one of the Best!AVNet is one of the Best!AVNet is one of the Best!

Did it once with a MILF in Goldcoast beach ....
Even though it was supp to be summer, still damn cold on the sand with the wind coming from the sea ...

Difficult to get rubber on and try not to get the fine sand stuck inside, but still managed. She was still mostly clothed, except panties ... which I kept as a souvenir after the session.
Old 25-12-2008, 03:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
zee.72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i tried having sex with a malay girl at the muti storey car park opp BBDC... it was around 5-6pm....super exciting...got to be quick...keep on got peoplpewalking aroiund...
Old 26-12-2008, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4644 / Power: 22
kewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVNet View Post
Did it once with a MILF in Goldcoast beach ....
Even though it was supp to be summer, still damn cold on the sand with the wind coming from the sea ...

Difficult to get rubber on and try not to get the fine sand stuck inside, but still managed. She was still mostly clothed, except panties ... which I kept as a souvenir after the session.
ang mo?
was that a one-off fling?
Old 26-12-2008, 02:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 16
AVNet is one of the Best!AVNet is one of the Best!AVNet is one of the Best!AVNet is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kewlest View Post
ang mo?
was that a one-off fling?
local aussie Ang Mo ONS ....
hooked up with her at a pub near Surfers ....
Old 26-12-2008, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 17
eQuipment deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks to bros who stepped in. basically, the park is not too far from the dorms. and the angmo are quite deaf, bcos they like to blast their speakers when they pump the volume.
"-" FRs are for those that deserve it.
Old 26-12-2008, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Crobot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why girls like to public fuck in a place where it has been public fucked b4?
Old 27-12-2008, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4644 / Power: 22
kewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVNet View Post
local aussie Ang Mo ONS ....
hooked up with her at a pub near Surfers ....
Aha ... nice one bro!!
Old 29-12-2008, 02:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ToxicHex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my best try was at the roadside of zion road...at the pavement walkway near the canal when no one was walkin (ard blk 85 i think...7yrs ago liao)...got passing cars. Met this ger n walking her hm...both got horny n she was wearing jeans so it was bottoms off......lean her on the canal railing n it was stand humping all the way...till today i cant belief i did it. So exciting...keke
Old 29-12-2008, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 23
Hugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxicHex View Post
my best try was at the roadside of zion road...at the pavement walkway near the canal when no one was walkin (ard blk 85 i think...7yrs ago liao)...got passing cars. Met this ger n walking her hm...both got horny n she was wearing jeans so it was bottoms off......lean her on the canal railing n it was stand humping all the way...till today i cant belief i did it. So exciting...keke
that's the best unbelievable story of the day lots of laugh haha
BOSS CLUB
Member since 2005
Old 02-01-2009, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Crobot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FUCKING @ A TOMBSTONE!

I fucked @ my grandad's tombstone the other day.... He used to laugh at me when I was a small boy says my dicky very small can't fuck girls. So I tot of fucking in front of his tomb to show him that I am better then he tot. My fb was freaked out that afternoon! hehehe
Old 03-01-2009, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
ahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crobot View Post
FUCKING @ A TOMBSTONE!

I fucked @ my grandad's tombstone the other day.... He used to laugh at me when I was a small boy says my dicky very small can't fuck girls. So I tot of fucking in front of his tomb to show him that I am better then he tot. My fb was freaked out that afternoon! hehehe

after that you see your little bro "magically" become small after that..

due to your grandpa proving that he is right
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1