The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2022, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
Drakko74 is one of the Best!Drakko74 is one of the Best!Drakko74 is one of the Best!
Re: OPP

Nice thread! I agree with many of the points shared by UncleHasbeen.

I currently have an OPP/FB. I admire UncleHasBeen ability to maintain multiple OPP. I found that I can't. I think the simple reason is we all have different needs.

For me, I just wanted a little excitement outside of my current family lifestyle. Like UncleHasBeen, I met my current FB through a physical social interest group and it developed from mundane topics on wealth investment to what we have now - exciting and passionate love making sessions.

I suppose we both found what was lacking in our sex lives and just enjoying each other. We are both in our 40s and have families that we also love. We both agreed that we will drop each other for family if it comes to that eventually.

We don't meet very often. But when we meet... My god the love making sessions are explosive. We once made love an entire day. I was surprised I could stay hard all day even at my current age.
Old 30-05-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 11
wt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Power la, till now no luck for me in finding FB/FWB/Opp. HAHAHA
Old 30-05-2022, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleHasBeen View Post
I saw that part 'confronted all parties' and I didn't see how you did damage control. I mean, an angry jealous husbands can be very dangerous.

How did you insulate the information from leaking to your family?

What did you actually say to the husband? Did you have to apologize?
Old 30-05-2022, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Damade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakko74 View Post

I currently have an OPP/FB. I admire UncleHasBeen ability to maintain multiple OPP. I found that I can't. I think the simple reason is we all have different needs.

For me, I just wanted a little excitement outside of my current family lifestyle. Like UncleHasBeen, I met my current FB through a physical social interest group and it developed from mundane topics on wealth investment to what we have now - exciting and passionate love making sessions.

I suppose we both found what was lacking in our sex lives and just enjoying each other. We are both in our 40s and have families that we also love. We both agreed that we will drop each other for family if it comes to that eventually.

We don't meet very often. But when we meet... My god the love making sessions are explosive. We once made love an entire day. I was surprised I could stay hard all day even at my current age.
Relatable ! “Hard on” to that 😬….
Old 30-05-2022, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1481 / Power: 15
UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIBlack View Post
Wow, UncleHasBeen, good thread to share your point of views with others. I learn more about OPPs looking for OPP now.

No offense guys, but if I have a FWB/FB & found out he has more pussies besides myself or his spouse, I guess I will end it with him without any reasons given.

Mostly it's because most women like me are still not so open minded yet or we just not experienced in this scene yet.
Nice to see your comment here WIBlack.
There is no right or wrong way to handle such situation.
There are some who prefer to have one FWB/FB at a time.

Most women are inherently possessive.
And as they age, that possessive need actually lowers.
Between us, women has bigger insecurity sentiment.
So it is totally understandable the way u feel if your FWB/FB has others besides u.

But i do want to highlight is that when two OPP come together, they should be clear that their relationship is already hardly exclusively to begin with.

Old 30-05-2022, 08:20 PM
Samster

UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of

Quote:

Welcome Drakko74!

What u just painted is a lovely pic of a relationship with OPP.
Text book case for me

Currently i have 6 FB and within this 6 only one of them is OPP who is a local.
The other 5 are divorcees and technically single now

The 5 divorcees, 2 are foreigners and visit SG about 6 times a year.
The other 3 divorcees are local. 2 are mothers while the other is truly single.

So although my numbers of FB is rather high, i dont have to spend a lot of time with them.

And my one and only OPP whom is due to give birth very soon, i wont be seeing her during her confinement period.
Based on experience, there is 50-50 chance that we will slowly cool off and call it off.
I dont mind because she is happy with her second marriage and now her first child.
I am happy for her and i am more than willing to get out of her life.
I dont want to fuck up her life now.
Old 30-05-2022, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 16
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
@UncleHasBeen

With so many OPP, will it dilute the feel? I started putting a blurry pic on dating app, to be more obvious. Not hits yet. Sad.
Old 30-05-2022, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wt188 View Post
Power la, till now no luck for me in finding FB/FWB/Opp. HAHAHA
Take your time, this cant be rushed.
There are people who were rushed into relationship and the pain comes later.
For a relationship which involves FB/FWB/OPP, u need to take your time and be selective.

The right one can add the missing element into your current life style.
The wrong one, just one session and its over. Time wasted.

But if u rushed and get a messed up one, oh man it could be Fatal Attraction Seen the movie?
Old 30-05-2022, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
I saw that part 'confronted all parties' and I didn't see how you did damage control. I mean, an angry jealous husbands can be very dangerous.

How did you insulate the information from leaking to your family?

What did you actually say to the husband? Did you have to apologize?
My ex-colleague and her did not know my wife.
Our office only suspected us after she confided to her friend whose husband worked in the same company as I was.
Total insulation. Hull integrity 100%.

In a gist our 30 mins confrontation went like this.
He : Why do u need to make things turn out this way?
Me : I am sorry that I did not come straight to u when your wife first texted me.
And I am also sorry that I did not come to u after your wife made the advances at me.

Truth :
I was indeed sorry but I was sorry he found out that his wife not only cheated but initiated it.
I am not exonerating myself from all that, no.
Fact is she initiated contact and I reciprocated.

If I were given the chance to go back in time would I do the right thing?
No, I know myself too well. Same thing will happen again.

And then what followed was a session of finger pointing between the two of them for a good 30 mins and I was like an audience in a live sitcom.
U might think the husband was scolding her and throwing a fit right?
No man, she was the one raising her voice, scolding and blaming her husband.

My colleague, he sat there cool and calm, looked remorse but never for one second, he became angry.
No man. This is the reason why I admire and respect him even as I think back now.

I do not know the full story between the two of them but somehow, she turned the whole table against him.

I sat there waiting to be interrogated by the husband, but it never came.
When about 30 mins had passed, I told them I am sorry for what had happened and that it seemed this was between the two of them and I am going to leave.
The husband kept quiet and so I took the cue that I am allowed to leave.
And just as I was about leave the table, she has to fucking grab my hand and said, “Call u later”.

That was what happened.
She is the most aggressive, self-centred and manipulative woman I have known and fucked.
Old 30-05-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
AmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Very well written TS
Old 30-05-2022, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
@UncleHasBeen

With so many OPP, will it dilute the feel? I started putting a blurry pic on dating app, to be more obvious. Not hits yet. Sad.
These 6 are my fave and i deliberately make effort to 'keep' them.
I play my part to the best of my abilities.

The oldest which is 61 years old this year has been with me for 10 years.
The youngest in the lot which is 36 this year has been with me for 5 years.

My latest and newest addition has been with me for 3 years.
I have no intention to add to the numbers. Since 2019 i have stopped.

There is no dilution because we keep our desire for each other alive.
If it is only for sex, i can assume dilution will seeps in.

But if we truly understand each other's needs physically and emotionally without bringing our own baggage into it.
Then it is like i said before, we are in our own fantasy, we live it the way we want it.

We live it not because we need the sex only.
We live because it is like an alternate reality and we have the opportunity to be irresponsible within reasonable boundaries.
We get to act/play out our deepest fantasies (not just sex) with our FWB/FB/OPP with the minimal regards for decency.

Isnt this the kind of escapade we all need?
If we are focusing on sex only, then i think it is a waste.
There is so much more to fulfill with your FWB/FB/OPP than just sex.

Old 31-05-2022, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
Drakko74 is one of the Best!Drakko74 is one of the Best!Drakko74 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleHasBeen View Post
Welcome Drakko74!

What u just painted is a lovely pic of a relationship with OPP.
Text book case for me

Currently i have 6 FB and within this 6 only one of them is OPP who is a local.
The other 5 are divorcees and technically single now

The 5 divorcees, 2 are foreigners and visit SG about 6 times a year.
The other 3 divorcees are local. 2 are mothers while the other is truly single.

So although my numbers of FB is rather high, i dont have to spend a lot of time with them.

And my one and only OPP whom is due to give birth very soon, i wont be seeing her during her confinement period.
Based on experience, there is 50-50 chance that we will slowly cool off and call it off.
I dont mind because she is happy with her second marriage and now her first child.
I am happy for her and i am more than willing to get out of her life.
I dont want to fuck up her life now.

I totally feel your last statement. Likewise for my FB. I totally would not want to fuck up her life given what we have for each other.

And many people many not believe me, but I actually become a better lover and husband to my wife. It could have been guilt. It could be also the fact that I realize I need more inject more passion to my marriage. Whatever it is or ironically as it sounds, I do try to be better to both women.
Old 31-05-2022, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
I totally feel your last statement. Likewise for my FB. I totally would not want to fuck up her life given what we have for each other.

And many people many not believe me, but I actually become a better lover and husband to my wife. It could have been guilt. It could be also the fact that I realize I need more inject more passion to my marriage. Whatever it is or ironically as it sounds, I do try to be better to both women.
Yes bro i totally get it.
Same thing for me.

For every OPP/FWB/FB that i have been with i learn something about relationship and that subtle reminder dont take everything for granted.
Also lessons learned like communication and make time for each other.
I learn the most from my group of divorcees.
They are all very willing to share their experiences.

In turn i use that to better myself and my marriage.
To be blunt, able to get these nuggets from an extra martial affair to further strengthen and enhance my own marriage is absolutely awesome!

Yes ironically my 'affairs' make me a better player and husband.
I know that sounds messed up but it is legit truth.
I guess it all boils down to how we want to make the best out of all these.
Old 31-05-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all

wow glad i stumbled upon this thread.

@UncleHasBeen, are all your escapades only in private areas or you’re also out in public? sorry for the naive question but with 6 OPP, sure there’s chance that you’ll be out with one of your OPPs?

i also have that vacancy in my life but can’t seem to find something like this to fill it…
Old 31-05-2022, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
quap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share TS bro, learn some new things here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1