The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 29-03-2024, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post

Just finish with this new maid, I was rape, she take all the move from sucking to riding. First time got rape, cost $70
Wah steady lah. Drink beer to get her high

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 29-03-2024, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Wah steady lah. Drink beer to get her high
Wow good eyes
Old 30-03-2024, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 552 / Power: 16
stubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to all

Quote:

Just finish with this new maid, I was rape, she take all the move from sucking to riding. First time got rape, cost $70
Just curious how old are you guys usually?
nice la where you find her?
What hotels is this? Do you all feel paiseh when you all check in with both your IDs? like the age gap or what not?
Old 30-03-2024, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubbornboi View Post
What hotels is this? Do you all feel paiseh when you all check in with both your IDs? like the age gap or what not?
Trust me bro… nobody give a shit abt it…

I’m sure those hotel 81 front line will see more outrageous stuff before

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 30-03-2024, 02:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!

Just wondering anyone try before this DH called qalesyaputry on TikTok?
Old 30-03-2024, 02:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!
Quote:
Bro as long as you find the DH pretty, can up then can already haha. I don't think those receptionist care, especially those from budget hotel.
Old 30-03-2024, 03:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
hotshine81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhotshine81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhotshine81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhotshine81 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
I have a maid want fwb friend, $150 2hrs with condom
Pm me bro to share
Old 30-03-2024, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 21
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
There are alot of discreet hotels on Dayuse. You can try ST Signature hotels. Online check-in, no need to go recept if you paisey. Use phone to scan doors to unlock. super easy and discreet.

Old 30-03-2024, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Wa bro. $70 is worth it. Can share contact?

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 30-03-2024, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miroc View Post
I also want try make out with some good looking maids. Some bros indicate some maids can be really great on bed. But I am not dare go for my own maid. Although she is attractive, it is too dangerous. And I also dont know how to "test water".

I think I better look for outside maid. It is much more make sense and safer.
Don't try own. Later problem
Old 30-03-2024, 11:36 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1749 / Power: 14
Stezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant future

Thursday night I went to Heroes at Boat Quay, reached about 1am.
Spotted a group of Filipina's found out they were maids, they were all quite drunk. A few hot ones.

I picked one and started dancing with her, kissed for a bit, then she was grinding her butt against my crotch, got me hard, she was quite tall and busty in a tight dress, looked good.

She said lets go back to my place.. I said can not, as wife is there. But can go hotel. She said oh your married.. I said yeah but we can still have fun.. She said ok, but you pay me how much? I said I am not going to pay, if you want we go have fun and I get you grab back to your home after.

She wasn't happy and stomped away angry. I just stood near my table, and drank my drink watching the action for a bit. Then was going to go back home so started walking out, and I waved bye to her.

She chased after me, grabbed my hand, and said ok I go with you.

Gave taxi uncle a show, making out in back seat on the way to hotel in Balestier where we had a short wet & wild session she was damn horny.

Amazed so many helpers there on a Thursday night, she said boss overseas, so I will see her again tonight, meet with her friends, and test the waters for a 3some.
Old 30-03-2024, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 11
Golden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to all

wah lau steady and song bro
Old 30-03-2024, 12:36 PM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No need worry
Old 30-03-2024, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1864 / Power: 21
|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future

Quote:
I have a maid want fwb friend, $150 2hrs with condom
cannot pm, can i have the contact, thanks..
Old 30-03-2024, 06:05 PM
Samster

I forget I cannot receive mail

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1