The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-05-2022, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Edison7788 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Bro what it mean by YMMY ?
Old 30-05-2022, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 22
Giggs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGiggs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edison7788 View Post
Bro what it mean by YMMY ?
Your mileage may vary
Old 30-05-2022, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
you are not a commando. You are more like a scout that provides the wrong intel
Lol. Actually it is quite inconsiderate and a little dangerous. Because while some can tell the FRs are embellished with fantasy and blatant fabrication, other unwitting bros can very easily fall for the false impressions and information.

This isn't "sharing" as he likes to believe. It's called misleading and it could misguide others to making very bad choices. Wasting hard earned money and time.

And then, of course out comes that oft used caveat to get away scot free with misinformation is that "one man's meat is another's poison" spiel. Poison is poison la.
Old 30-05-2022, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Mileage really sounds weird to me, like traveling. Your Experience May Vary (YEMV) sounds better.
Old 30-05-2022, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Need advice from bros who go for Vanilla

How do you justify (to yourself) for spending $120 on
- pants on OR
- pants off but panties on but cannot rub the pussy on the outside

Need good reasons to part with my $120
Imagine you see a girl along the street who is your type in every way, and you wish that you could spend some alone time with her, and if possible, peel off her clothes. What do you think would happen if you walk up to her and tell her, "小姐,我给你$120你可以脱掉你的衣服给我看吗?"

The offer would most certainly be rejected and you might possibly land yourself in a lot of trouble if the girl calls "999".

Imagine that girl along the street is An Yi, this is exactly what you get for your $120, plus a little bit more, except the setting is in some private condo and not along the street.

In this sense, it might still make sense to fork out $120 for vanilla services.

The problem with some MLs around is that we have zero desire to see them naked, and yet they are charging $120 and we feel sibei not worth it and buay song when we encounter one of these, especially when we are lured into it due to fake photos, false advertising and other forms of deceit.

Last edited by JasonJG; 30-05-2022 at 09:54 AM.
Old 30-05-2022, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Deleted - double posting
Old 30-05-2022, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 969 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
You try to play wrestling with her.. Or outmuscle her..

Most likely u will lose badly..

Not CSB hor..
Lol, I heard from another bro about her arm strength... guess it's true

TMT
Old 30-05-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Mileage really sounds weird to me, like traveling. Your Experience May Vary (YEMV) sounds better.
YMMV origins:
“Your Mileage May Vary” goes back to the 1970s and '80s in the U.S. During that time, automobile manufacturers frequently promoted their estimated mileages of their cars. However, due to the variations in driving conditions, they had no way of guaranteeing the exact mileage customers would actually get. Therefore, their ads would feature the disclaimer, “Your mileage may vary.”

But today, it is often used in forum talk meaning that your results will vary.
Old 30-05-2022, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Edison7788 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Imagine you see a girl along the street who is your type in every way, and you wish that you could spend some alone time with her, and if possible, peel off her clothes. What do you think would happen if you walk up to her and tell her, "小姐,我给你$120你可以脱掉你的衣服给我看吗?"
Hahaha well said, everyone will have some expectation, eg pretty looking, big boobs, syt or what type of service before cheong to the ML, as long as the ML not far from our expectation, mostly will happy to pay $120.

For me, I read more FR than visit ML since I seldom visit and never return to same ML, I want to make my $120 worth more LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
YMMV origins:
“Your Mileage May Vary” goes back to the 1970s and '80s in the U.S. During that time, automobile manufacturers frequently promoted their estimated mileages of their cars. However, due to the variations in driving conditions, they had no way of guaranteeing the exact mileage customers would actually get. Therefore, their ads would feature the disclaimer, “Your mileage may vary.”

But today, it is often used in forum talk meaning that your results will vary.
Thanks for the explanation !
Old 30-05-2022, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
gintama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

refrain from going for SYT if you're not into vanilla service man or just wait for old birds to confirm playability.

situation is stagnant until JB is stabilized.
Old 30-05-2022, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8306 / Power: 21
kason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henrik View Post
Hi bros, any FR on this Zhou Zhou?

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/zhou-zhou-massage/

Did a search and saw some FRs dated back a few months, other concern is iirc Lemon is at same location as her and I think her reviews weren't good? Not sure if their Modus Operandi will be the same
I book zhou zhou before, she may look blur or unfriendly when she never smile but her service cover all this. She takes her time to massage and service you confirm no rush. Can try her surely you no regret.

Last edited by kason; 31-05-2022 at 05:13 PM. Reason: Plus
Old 30-05-2022, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3364 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Lol, I heard from another bro about her arm strength... guess it's true
If u can click with her she can be very fun and crazy company one lol..

But I haven’t seen her since last year.. Perhaps no harm reliving the nostalgia by seeing her one more time..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 30-05-2022, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3364 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
I am at the point of no return. Can only login to participate in TCSS occasionally.

which returnee? my house guest?
Nooooooooo..

Ya that person lol.. She got find u boh?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 30-05-2022, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 969 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
If u can click with her she can be very fun and crazy company one lol..

But I haven’t seen her since last year.. Perhaps no harm reliving the nostalgia by seeing her one more time..
I am still looking for my GL ML, so may go try her...

TMT
Old 30-05-2022, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3800 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/emily-massage/

Momo from the good old days shared her WC QR code so decided to check Emily out. Not new. Been here 9 months. Hails from GZ. Location is discreet. Good for drivers. Can park below condo. Regular cheongsters will find the location familiar.

Good hygiene. Laid a new towel upon my arrival. Bathe alone. Laid down and started with a strong massage. Then sensual started with a good HDLY. Then flipped around and start to rub the rod with Abit of Juagen technique. Kept rubbing the small head so quite sensitive. Thought she is going to finish me there but nope, she slithered up next and start nibbling at the nips and stroking rod.

Up close can tell she got nice features. Squarish jaw line. Video is most accurate. But can light pecks. Don’t speak French. Can grab (.)(.) but cannot zhut. Small B not for Big (.)(.) lovers. Ample for her frame.

Nice moaning. Had good stamina to keep going till objective achieved. Then wash up pay and go.

GFE is limited. RTM perhaps if my regulars are not available and want a nice lady who take her time at sensual. Full hour given. Minimal phone usage. YMMV.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1