The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1481 / Power: 15
UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of
Re: OPP

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
@UncleHasBeen

Thank you for sharing your experiences.

I read how the confrontation unfolded and I was wondering how you managed to reset your mindset afterwards, to actually tread the same risky path again with different OPP?

I mean, surely not all of their husbands are going to be such forgiving?

Or you just have steel balls and courage?? 🙈🙈
I didnt even blink when things ended with an expose because most of the times i was under the radar.

The only confrontation was the one i mentioned because her ex husband and i were from the same company.
He seen my face and we were colleagues.
Hence a need for confrontation from his standpoint.

The rest of the expose, their BFs and husbands didnt even bother to know who i was.
They confronted their women. None of them had demanded to meet me.

Let say my wife strayed and got exposed by me.
If that guy is a total stranger to me or if it were her colleague, i wouldnt confront him too.
I dont see the point. Or maybe it is just me.

I wouldnt rather straighten things with my wife.
Knowing the 3rd party and confront him does not make things any better for me.

Whereas if the guy strays, his woman will definitely wants to see the other woman.
Old 07-06-2022, 02:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 2
hydeparkk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
All my life, I had been a believer of no sex before marriage. Even though I feel I am quite a sexual person - I've always liked the intimacy and the connection, I told myself I will save the penetrative sex for my marriage. So throughout my dating years, my ex bfs and I engaged in all sorts of sexual acts except for the actual penetration.

After I got married, I told myself that it is finally the time to enjoy the actual deed with my husband. Who would have known that I would end up in a marriage that is sexless. The biggest reason is due to his inability to be hard enough to penetrate me. Due to his ego or whatever reasons, he never got that treated, even though I offered to go for checks etc with him. He refused.

I love my husband. He is loving towards me and everything I would have asked for in a husband. To me, sex is important as well. After about 8 yrs of marriage, I finally decided that if I am not going to get sex in my marriage, I will have to find it somewhere else.

I ended up fucking a friend who has been a friend for more than 10 yrs. He's now married with kids. When we were younger, we never dated, but have been very close friends all the while. All these years, we flirted and had some sexual chats along the way, but nothing really happened. As we are still very close friends even after we each gotten married to our partners, we continue to share many things with each other. One thing led to another and it's been more than 2 yrs since we starting fucking.

My friend and I are very clear that we will not let this affect our marriage. From the start, we agreed that I have no intentions of leaving my husband, and he also have no intentions of leaving his wife. With this common understanding, we have been having great sex. Though not frequent, but every time we connect, it is always satisfying.
Old 07-06-2022, 02:36 AM
Samster

-deleted duplicated post-

Last edited by hydeparkk; 11-06-2022 at 12:43 AM.
Old 08-06-2022, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 15
eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!
Your story is the exception. Husbands that dont need or want sex is very rare.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hydeparkk View Post
All my life, I had been a believer of no sex before marriage. Even though I feel I am quite a sexual person - I've always liked the intimacy and the connection, I told myself I will save the penetrative sex for my marriage. So throughout my dating years, my ex bfs and I engaged in all sorts of sexual acts except for the actual penetration.

After I got married, I told myself that it is finally the time to enjoy the actual deed with my husband. Who would have known that I would end up in a marriage that is sexless. The biggest reason is due to his inability to be hard enough to penetrate me. Due to his ego or whatever reasons, he never got that treated, even though I offered to go for checks etc with him. He refused.

I love my husband. He is loving towards me and everything I would have asked for in a husband. To me, sex is important as well. After about 8 yrs of marriage, I finally decided that if I am not going to get sex in my marriage, I will have to find it somewhere else.

I ended up fucking a friend who has been a friend for more than 10 yrs. He's now married with kids. When we were younger, we never dated, but have been very close friends all the while. All these years, we flirted and had some sexual chats along the way, but nothing really happened. As we are still very close friends even after we each gotten married to our partners, we continue to share many things with each other. One thing led to another and it's been more than 2 yrs since we starting fucking.

My friend and I are very clear that we will not let this affect our marriage. From the start, we agreed that I have no intentions of leaving my husband, and he also have no intentions of leaving his wife. With this common understanding, we have been having great sex. Though not frequent, but every time we connect, it is always satisfying.
Old 08-06-2022, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I ended up fucking a friend who has been a friend for more than 10 yrs.

nice, hope i get a satisfying relationship with decade old friend too.
Old 08-06-2022, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 2
bangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: OPP

I think 6 years ago or so, Beetalk was quite popular and I liked to hook up with Thai girls (married or single) working in SG as a regular employee.

Managed to hook up with 1 Thai receptionist working at an Onsen Spa.

Perks of having a nice bike: Thai girls like to ask you to take them out for joy rides. Managed to convince her to come to a budget hotel at G*land before she started work on the pretext of "come earlier to rest and chit chat and hug before go work".

Started by hugging then slowly kissing her and moved my hand down south. Once hand is down south, rubbing and circling sure get her in the mood. After that finger her till she cum and it's my turn to pull down my pants.

When she looked at my rod she was like "wow so thick, big na" then the rest is history. Really enjoyed the warm and super tight and her moans
Old 08-06-2022, 11:36 PM
Samster

UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of

Quote:

Thanks for sharing it here.
Wow 8 years of sexless marriage and u guys just go about daily life avoiding the topic and not take it head on?

I feel sorry for your man.
That he cant bring himself to find the cause and manage it.

I had a fling with a SYT.
She too saved her virginity for marriage.

But she willingly gave it to her then BF whom she thought was the one. She was 29 years old then.

They had sex again after the first blood 2 days later.
Then broke up 3 months later.
They only had sex twice and after that her BF dumped her.

She was crushed.
When we met she was a total wreck and it was like a year after she got dumped. Poor thing.
Old 09-06-2022, 11:34 PM
Samster

Exception... in not a good way haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatingpussy View Post
Your story is the exception. Husbands that dont need or want sex is very rare.
Old 10-06-2022, 12:17 AM
Samster

https://mustsharenews.com/china-divo...UKtWdADktOQ2gM

Everyone can fuck around.

Man In China Seeks Divorce After Paternity Tests Reveal 3 Daughters Are From Wife’s Affair
Old 10-06-2022, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 13
WIBlack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWIBlack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

Sis, you are powerful! Waited 8 years before you hooked up with your close friend.

I had the same mentality as you, to offer my virgin to the guy I was to marry. But I gave it to 1st & last boyfriend before I got married.

My hubby cheated and it took me only 6 years to be confident enough to come out and check it out. My ex colleague intro a dating app so that's it.

At times, not sure if you feel the same way, but I do feel guilty and yet not guilty as I was pushed to such situation. It really depends on what you want and can do within your means.

All the best to you!
Old 10-06-2022, 02:07 PM
Samster

I tried to talk to him about it.. offering to see doc with him etc but he doesn't want.

Any suggestions on how I can convince him to seek medical help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleHasBeen View Post
Thanks for sharing it here.
Wow 8 years of sexless marriage and u guys just go about daily life avoiding the topic and not take it head on?

I feel sorry for your man.
That he cant bring himself to find the cause and manage it.

I had a fling with a SYT.
She too saved her virginity for marriage.

But she willingly gave it to her then BF whom she thought was the one. She was 29 years old then.

They had sex again after the first blood 2 days later.
Then broke up 3 months later.
They only had sex twice and after that her BF dumped her.

She was crushed.
When we met she was a total wreck and it was like a year after she got dumped. Poor thing.
Old 10-06-2022, 02:15 PM
Samster

Yes 8 long years.. guess I didn't want to just fuck anyone. To me the trust and connection is important. So when the opportunity presented itself with my friend, I struggled for sometime before caving in.

Compared to your situation, I am more guilty because technically my husb didn't do anything wrong (not that I know of) besides not wanting sex. So yes I am very guilty most of the time. But at this point in time, I don't know how else can I have my own needs met.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIBlack View Post
Sis, you are powerful! Waited 8 years before you hooked up with your close friend.

I had the same mentality as you, to offer my virgin to the guy I was to marry. But I gave it to 1st & last boyfriend before I got married.

My hubby cheated and it took me only 6 years to be confident enough to come out and check it out. My ex colleague intro a dating app so that's it.

At times, not sure if you feel the same way, but I do feel guilty and yet not guilty as I was pushed to such situation. It really depends on what you want and can do within your means.

All the best to you!
Old 10-06-2022, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 13
WIBlack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWIBlack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Hugz hugz...

Please don't think about it. Just look ahead and stay discreet ya.

Our bros here are able to teach us how to not think too much and not to be guilty. This is something I always wonder how they think and can still stay in a way as if they have done nothing wrong (ok, this is more relating to how my hb behaves even right now).

Just enjoy whatever makes you happy, but don't be caught. Use your guts feel if need be. 🙂

Quote:
Yes 8 long years.. guess I didn't want to just fuck anyone. To me the trust and connection is important. So when the opportunity presented itself with my friend, I struggled for sometime before caving in.

Compared to your situation, I am more guilty because technically my husb didn't do anything wrong (not that I know of) besides not wanting sex. So yes I am very guilty most of the time. But at this point in time, I don't know how else can I have my own needs met.
Old 10-06-2022, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3636 / Power: 18
whitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The biggest reason is due to his inability to be hard enough to penetrate me. Due to his ego or whatever reasons, he never got that treated, even though I offered to go for checks etc with him. He refused.
Sis hydeparkk, a tiny pill from most GPs would have solved the problem, no treatment needed, just a simple check to ascertain ur hubby got no heart problems.
Old 10-06-2022, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 3
kaide deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the nice story update
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1