The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2011, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ahjian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Any bro got try the gal at last floor of Ocean?
cost 40 per shot, is it gd???
Old 15-03-2011, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Ocean Paradise Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahjian View Post
Any bro got try the gal at last floor of Ocean? cost 40 per shot, is it gd???
Lel 5 consists of all those old hags/rejects .... that's why the price is only RM 40.00 compared to the normal RM 65.00 for Lelels 2 to 4
Old 15-03-2011, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Ocean Hotel

To me past 3 yrs, i notice Ocean WLs were moving a lot, don't know why? It used to be, 2yrs ago the top levels were high end WLs. There is a price list, something M$65, then i think somewhere last year. The high end WLs move downstairs.

Still i think, Ocean WLs are open for bargains, 20 yrs ago an old friend took girls he bargain down to M$30. Seems liked this joint had reduce stds this 10 yrs, the WLs had bad mindset. But when they travel into the other side, suddenly they become all friendly. I do not know why?
Old 16-03-2011, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Angielover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ocean used to charge only $60. A few years back they start to charge $65 because of economic reason. The 5th level was created to those who are on very low budget, as the charge is only $40.

Standard time is only 20 mins. Yes Bro Jacky you are right no pictures, there are bouncer around watching over the WL. Those who try to be funny are beaten up.

Operating hours are 9 to 9. Always look around and who knows you might find a hidden gem.

Violet was working yesterday, level 2 room 60. It seems her room are not fixed yet.
Old 16-03-2011, 12:44 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Ocean Hotel: Violet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angielover View Post
Violet was working yesterday, level 2 room 60. It seems her room are not fixed yet.
As far as I know, the rooms are not fixed; except for a few (who have been there very long) eg. Level 3, R50 who gives good service, with french etc.

Thanks for update. Will up U tomorrow (+4). Was there a queue ? Why don't give FR ?

Cheers
Old 16-03-2011, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Angielover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ocean Hotel: Violet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
As far as I know, the rooms are not fixed; except for a few (who have been there very long) eg. Level 3, R50 who gives good service, with french etc.

Thanks for update. Will up U tomorrow (+4). Was there a queue ? Why don't give FR ?

Cheers
There was no queue, all the people will just hang around and wait. Once the door open you must be the first to approach and shes yours.

One way way of knowing is by looking at the red lights on the wall. Only those rooms out of sight of the captain will have the lights. It is for them to monitor the time that the person in the room takes.

I have other regular besides Violet, had bonk her many times in Petain. She 's still the best I think. Petain's lost is Ocean's gain.
Old 17-03-2011, 02:33 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink L2R60 Violet

Yes brother! I saw Violet over at Ocean yesterday, she was on L2R60, i posted it over at PT threads.

Now i know the function of the numbers with lights, hanging on the wall. It is to indicate what rooms are taken, which WLs are working. I have a Q, are the girls subject to medical checkup?

I beg to differ brother, PT lost Violet which is a gain for Ocean hotel. I have not come across, PT WLs went over to Ocean and return. However, from Ocean to PT, maybe? I come straight to the point.

From here to Ocean hotel, the WLs had problems with permits so she is ask to leave. Ocean might be the last stop, you guys over here, take care and caps on all the time.
Old 17-03-2011, 02:45 PM
Samster

Who is available?

I don't think is necessary to post it but, some horny members do not really look up the doors. Ocean rooms had plastic or, glass window that we cannot look into it. However, it reflects out the red/ pink lights from the rooms.

You just need to look at the window above the rooms, you will know are the room taken. Not really need to ask the captain, now i know what to call the lookout man.
Old 17-03-2011, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ahjian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so any bro hv try the level 5 old hags before??
Old 18-03-2011, 08:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kennedy09091919 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys, update on Violet's room? Where was she last seen after L2R60? Thanks.
Old 20-03-2011, 03:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 541 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ocean Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Still i think, Ocean WLs are open for bargains, 20 yrs ago an old friend took girls he bargain down to M$30.
20 years ago the price there was Rm$30 fixed price...... the system there is different from PT.

The WLs are paid an amount upfront by the "Boss" when they start work........ on every floor there is a table where the OKT will record in a "register" every customer that enters a room...... the WL will collect $30 from the customer and hand over to the table...... at the end of the day the takings/register are sent to the "Boss" who calculates how much each WL gets and the amount is debited against the loan...... the WLs stop working when the loan is fully paid....... they then repeat another cycle if they still need money.

Through the years...... their prices have increased by Rm$5 or Rm$10 until the present rate of Rm$65...... this price is fixed by the "Boss" so if the WL charges you less.... she has to top up the difference from her own pocket.

Your friend is bullshitting you if he say the WLs can bargain...... that was the SOP 20 years ago.

I heard the "Boss" has since passed away a few years ago and a new "Boss 2" is running the place now...... so I am not sure if the present system is still operating the same way.
Old 21-03-2011, 11:14 AM
Samster

Talking Ocean Hotel systems

Brother! You know their system well, i think this loan systems still apply till today. No wonder Ocean's girl with stuckup faces after payment, high % of cut is shared by their operators.

They allreally took the loans, is all about payback, and i also think all SEX workers took such terms and agreement. Nothing really change, same like Maids who travel to another country, she is fullfilling her terms of contract.

However, so long as she saved, take care of herself followed rules, no reasons she cannot clear her dues. Sad many remains till their retirement, with many become operators herself.
Old 21-03-2011, 05:16 PM
Samster

Wink Ocean Hotel systems

I pretty much believe there are many systems, 1 of the more popular is operating their own business. This could be like rooms rental, JB gov control not that strict, the girls could rent a place of business.

Over at PT brothels, room rental i think is not a problem, it is the permits the girls had to take b4, she can operate her trade. Whichever is better? Well it depends, probably older WLs will choose this. She can take cheaper clients, end of days she may not be making less then her sisters.

Now it is even better if she could run btw 2states, think is many factors prevent this from happening. If i am the operator, i would advice her that Sing dollars is favourable. But gov over there is troublesome, 1 mistake she is out.

Btw, brother u are correct, this generation of exchange rate, it is stuipd to maintan M$30 for Singaporeans customer.

Have a good night!
Old 27-03-2011, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
pastandnow is Cool - loads of Potential

any update on violet room location?
Old 27-03-2011, 05:43 PM
Samster