The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 11-08-2010, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
patent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomvell13 View Post
Nothing is free in this world bro. Even u want free sex u must have to guts to work for it.
anyway, DIA not working for me, even got post pic liao lol. always got visitors from those in phillipines, none from singapore. gonna close the account.

feel that best is to do in person, but always end up humji in the end.

when im more daring, i will try again, go bukit timah plaza scout.
Old 11-08-2010, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 418 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by patent View Post
anyway, DIA not working for me, even got post pic liao lol. always got visitors from those in phillipines, none from singapore. gonna close the account.

feel that best is to do in person, but always end up humji in the end.

when im more daring, i will try again, go bukit timah plaza scout.
Or if you are of legal age - head to OT or Lucky plaza for sunday tea dance - little bit of liquor make girls a bit more friendly, and they guys also get some 'courage' when the Blood Alcohol level go higher ..
Old 11-08-2010, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
poulnil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro to exchange maid contact ?
This is a genuine exchange.
Pls pm me if you got 1 to exchange.
Old 11-08-2010, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
cumfast is a Helpful and Caring Samstercumfast is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by k3lvin123 View Post
Had a maid from philiphines currently working in her 5th year of service. i hired her 5 years ago when i just got married & my wife pregnant to help out with housework, old folks say pregnant woman cannot do housework & climb up & down. my maid, 23then was 1.5 30B 23 30 single but attached with a bf in her hometown. i treated her equal like a sister often our family when to the zoo or park & bring her along for our trip. she does her chores well & looks after my kids good & will often treat her alone for dinner in western restaurants as she liked steak. many people often misunderstood us but we're purely employer & employee status. I SWEAR.

My maid on the 3rd year starting to buy nice looking lingerie & would often ran to her room after bath naked when we were alone @ home. even sometimes i caught her changing in the room door widely open. I believe she got a rendevous as i often read about maids with bagadash workers. So secretly i installed a cctv & she noticed it. I told her that i understand she had her needs & ask her to get her partner to wear the cap when doing it. She's here to earn $ at the same time dont wish her to get HIV. She cried & told me that he bf betray her & she wanna revenge. So she's in a relationship with a local neighbourhood nsboy. I told her to ask the boy to check in 81 & have sex instead of our home. Lucky i see it if not my wife will surely kill her or send her back (my wife does not like the maid i hire as she younger & slimmer then her, aiya woman)
but your wife has bigger boobs than her...
Old 11-08-2010, 10:19 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by poulnil View Post
Any bro to exchange maid contact ?
This is a genuine exchange.
Pls pm me if you got 1 to exchange.
how many to do you have ???
Old 11-08-2010, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by k3lvin123 View Post
My maid on the 3rd year starting to buy nice looking lingerie & would often ran to her room after bath naked when we were alone @ home. even sometimes i caught her changing in the room door widely open.
U r quite a man with steely resolve; else she must be quite ugly lol
Old 12-08-2010, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

The Lord is still alive.

The lord took a self appointed break.

Too many to screw. And no time to screw.

You wont believe it guys...

But i stopped writing cause i screwed a young nurse who was 24 years of age. And i had written a beautiful FR on her...

She made me cum thrice on the same day something great for me. The challenge i enjoyed was wooing her to bed on the first date and then fucking her on the same date. Phew... The thrill was unbelievable.

For those guys who read the FR they are extremely lucky.

I had to delete the FR by asking the moderators to delete it for me.... Cause some arsehole showed the girl that i had written about her.

Now which Sammy B*****D did that? Thats why i went on a self imposed break.

In addition The guy zapped me too... For what? I dunno....

Jealous? Cause i fucked his GF? Hey this is a fair world... Anyone can fuck anyone with mutual consent. If it was his GF he should have taken care to ensure that she does not get fucked by others. He did not ....

And after his GF got fucked by me he pointed out the 3 detailed FRs i had written on her and zapped me

And since then i have been quiet.

Else i have a lot to share with you guys.

what do you guys have to say to this B*****D who did this to me?
Old 12-08-2010, 01:57 PM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Please newbies dun message me for numbers. You guys gotta learn it the hard way like we did. So please dun ask me for numbers.

I give out numbers to only those i trust and these are the senior samsters and no one else.
Old 12-08-2010, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

dun understand why newbie ask for number when they actualyy just go down sunday to OT and can get tonnes of numbers or maybe dun even bother for number if they hit the nail on the spot
or they are just number collector?
Old 12-08-2010, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
The Lord is still alive.
welcome back.
Always welcoming to read on your posting.

Retired Samster
Old 12-08-2010, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Now which Sammy B*****D did that? Thats why i went on a self imposed break.
Damn puta .. well, must be a sore looser or trying to score brownie points with the girl .. and use it as excuse to get into her pants

Well, it ain't me but I gotta say "all is fair in love and war"

Welcome mate - I guess, the sucker who did that just showed his maturity ..

Or I could only hazard a guess that the guy is probably a 'kabayan' and made the connection .. and it still beats me how he made the connection that the FR was referring to that particular girl ?

Keep rocking, and ignore those nay-sayers - the world is full of dumb twits like that ..
Old 12-08-2010, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
dun understand why newbie ask for number when they actualyy just go down sunday to OT and can get tonnes of numbers or maybe dun even bother for number if they hit the nail on the spot
Well, most guys equate maids = FLs, so they think can get number and jump.

My experience ? 50% of the 'traded' girls end up so unsuccesful as the girls get all kinds of mushy feelings .. and only about 50% of passed contact success.

Some of the fellow members may know - even when they pass me contact, 9 out of 10 I never follow up as the starting vibes no good, and it don't makes sense to push .. as it will set the alarm bells and girls will take you for money-tree .. I rather cut the loss and walk and fight another day.

hey, then again, that is me .. but I still occasionally do pass some contacts to some guys (never mind I don't hear any reaction - not that it matters .. )

And a direct kill is better than a 'transferred' kill .. better to hit the girl up direct and avoid the long bola-bola stuff before arranging a meeting and even then - with half chance failure - no point number trading, unless like me - low expectation to start off with (and less headache when it goes titty up .. ) and if doesn't smell nice - walk off

PS: I do believe there are a lot of number collectors though ..
Old 12-08-2010, 08:16 PM
Samster

You wont believe it my mailbox was flooded with requests for contacts or requests for intros

I had not logged into Sammyboy for several weeks due to reasons i had mentioned earlier.

I quickly scanned thru the list of PMs... Not one from seasoned bros which means the seasoned bros know how to get the nos on their own.

but the newbies.... all pms were from them.

Anyway thanks to the B*****D who zapped me. I focussed on screwing more of them... And you wont believe it... Most of those I screwed are professionals these days... Got loads of deeds i have done that i wanna share ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
Old 12-08-2010, 08:17 PM
Samster

Ur absolutely right as always Bro... Pinays and liquor are like a baby and its mother....

Made for Each Other...

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
little bit of liquor make girls a bit more friendly, and they guys also get some 'courage' when the Blood Alcohol level go higher ..
Old 12-08-2010, 08:18 PM
Samster

Thank you bros for the warm welcome. will not disappoint anyone of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekemono View Post
welcome back.
Always welcoming to read on your posting.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1