The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickChan92 View Post
damn, how I wish Amei can come back
She got say when she come back or is she gone for good?
Old Today, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 15
killu1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkillu1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkillu1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkillu1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkillu1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickChan92 View Post
damn, how I wish Amei can come back

Same thinking. Miss grabbing her tits from behind when facing the bathroom mirror
Old Today, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
186392 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/bei-bei-massage/

This is my 2nd FR for Bei Bei. I visited her again after 3 months and her sensual part got me really relaxed. She now uses her pair of cute titties to roam all over my back and blow into my ears and i can feel the tingles down to my waist, like a real life ASMR experience. Her massage also on point, and will focus on the parts of my back which is more sore. Afterwards, i turned around for the happy ending. I lie facing the ceiling, while she caress my balls and my rod adding different variations and pace to her strokes. I have not released for 2 weeks and couldn't last long even though i tried to tahan and in the end i shot like 12 or 13 pumps of cum. She used tissue to wipe me clean, before i proceed to shower myself. All throughout, really high GFE and able to chat well. In Out 56mins.
Old Today, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 966 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2010 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 186392 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/bei-bei-massage/

This is my 2nd FR for Bei Bei. I visited her again after 3 months and her sensual part got me really relaxed. She now uses her pair of cute titties to roam all over my back and blow into my ears and i can feel the tingles down to my waist, like a real life ASMR experience. Her massage also on point, and will focus on the parts of my back which is more sore. Afterwards, i turned around for the happy ending. I lie facing the ceiling, while she caress my balls and my rod adding different variations and pace to her strokes. I have not released for 2 weeks and couldn't last long even though i tried to tahan and in the end i shot like 12 or 13 pumps of cum. She used tissue to wipe me clean, before i proceed to shower myself. All throughout, really high GFE and able to chat well. In Out 56mins.
Her location as listed seems rather interesting. The west ML all seem to be in SPA...

TMT
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1