The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2009, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
cppboost is Cool - loads of Potential
how to control sexual desire or urge

Hi guys,
Have u guys encountered any method or text that can reduce sexual desire or urge? Or anyway to not think about woman and sex too much?

Erm also is there any method to keep the eyes straight and not look at pretty girls or their frontal body too much?

Thanks for you help this problem is really bothering me.

Besides the usual answer of Chionging geylang,FL or HC are there any solns to this?
Old 03-08-2009, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 20
AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of
Re: how to control sexual desire or urge

How old are you
Old 03-08-2009, 12:12 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

mate.. if you are bored, try gardening
if you don't have a garden try masturbation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cppboost View Post
Hi guys,
Erm also is there any method to keep the eyes straight and not look at pretty girls or their frontal body too much?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 03-08-2009, 12:54 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi guys,
Have u guys encountered any method or text that can reduce sexual desire or urge? Or anyway to not think about woman and sex too much?
Castration would be a good start.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 03-08-2009, 12:58 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

that would be the end as well..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 03-08-2009, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
Oralcraz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOralcraz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi guys,
Thanks for you help this problem is really bothering me.
Besides the usual answer of Chionging geylang,FL or HC are there any solns to this?
Yr problem is serious if you don't seek remedy. I'll not giving you the usual answer of chionging GL,FL, or HC. Go to IMH...General Psychiatry dept. They can help.
Old 03-08-2009, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
logical deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i mean looking at pretty gals & their boobs are very common

Thinkin abt sex daily is ok, just try to re-direct your mind say maybe playing psp or online games?
Old 03-08-2009, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 16
Clyde Frog is a living Saint! - you won't find betterClyde Frog is a living Saint! - you won't find betterClyde Frog is a living Saint! - you won't find betterClyde Frog is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yup. It's me with the usual TCM answer. Whether to try it out it's up to you.

Avoid Horny Goat Weed, Tongkat Ali, Magix, Wild Oats or any other supplements that is reputed to give you a higher sex drive. Yup. Stop any of those supplements.

Goto the local chinese herb shop and ask for "Liu Wei Di Huang Wan" Eat according to instruction. It has Radix Rehmanniae Preparata, Rhizoma Alismatis and four other herbs. Take this to subside any "kidney and liver fire" you may have.

While taking this chinese herb, avoid any food that's not easily digestable. Examples include glutinous rice, etc. Also avoid oily food.

Best taken on a empty stomach. Or 1 to 1 and 1/2 hours after meals.

That's my suggestion. You should find your sex drive more manageable after you take the pills. It worked for me. Whether to take it or not is up to you.

Last edited by Clyde Frog; 03-08-2009 at 10:05 PM. Reason: spelling and grammar error
Old 04-08-2009, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Sorry i cant stop laughing after I read this! LMFAO!!!
Old 05-08-2009, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
angrybigpenis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Use poison against poison......

One way to reduce sexual urge is to........pcc until no more cum left and balls deflated. Or pay to have you sucked dry.
Old 05-08-2009, 09:36 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 0
armpitfetish deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyarmpitfetish deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: how to control sexual desire or urge

dear bro,

i tried not looking at the girlgirl's chest area (esp nowadays the girls love to reveal here and there), but seemed that the more i tried to ignore, the more preoccupied my mind was.

So the next time i thought i would not even look at the girls, to test my 'ding li' (will power).... but after some time, i again felt weird to visually ignore girls all together...

In the end, i tell myself, just be a natural normal human being and take it easy, no point ignoring or paying too much attention. Just respect them as fellow humans and not see them as walking boobs or walking pussies... what more, can see also cannot touch. So dun think too much
Old 06-08-2009, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfA_hmor View Post
How old are you
This year 31 years old.
Old 06-08-2009, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrybigpenis View Post
Use poison against poison......

One way to reduce sexual urge is to........pcc until no more cum left and balls deflated. Or pay to have you sucked dry.
cannot lah this method no good masturbate too much will become very tired one after a long time. I dont know about medical stuff but if u use any body part too much will get overuse injury right like RSI etc. But cock i not sure but since it contains proteins it must come from somewhere so that's not a good soln.

its ok that u guys scold and laugh at me i just hope to get this problems solved else i will always be the weird ball around groups of people. Yah i know this is sex forum so that's why come here to see if there are people who have overcomed this problem and learn how to do it.

look at girls make them uncomfortable also but its just hard to control. Worst is they stare at u or tell their bf then like that scare wait got tio beat or not.Its really a dilemma.

castration also not solution cause its not the tool for sex that's the problem its the other parts be it hormone imbalance or something or maybe even psycho problems. Sometimes conventional methods like IMH or psychologist just doesnt help.(very pain leh castration u sure u will implement it on yrself or not)
Old 06-08-2009, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 16
Clyde Frog is a living Saint! - you won't find betterClyde Frog is a living Saint! - you won't find betterClyde Frog is a living Saint! - you won't find betterClyde Frog is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I have replied your PM. Try my suggested method. It should work.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1