The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2016, 03:50 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Serious Is lighthouse mega church a cult?

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Christian cults in Singapore: Something not to be taken lightly

Extracted and adapted by Joseph Soh, a Singapore christian.

https://fundamentallyfaith.wordpress...ive-religions/

SINGAPORE—In 25th May 2012, I was approached by this guy from World Mission Society Church of God at Tai Seng, which is at the outside, there is a furniture store, and it look more like a industry complex, and they will tell you their “church service” is at that location, which to me I find it suspicious.

The next thing I saw was the funny picture of the current cult leader, Zahng Gil-Jah, after Ahn Sahng-hong who was the cult’s founder, was treated as treated as “Jerusalem father” or “Jerusalem mother”. This is indeed heretical to me and I find it a nuisance, but at the same time, worrying for my own friends who aren’t aware of all this, falling into these traps without knowing the definitions of what is a Christian cult and what isn’t.

To understand this concept of what is a Christian cult, I’ve extracted quite a few articles from sources like Wikipedia, and typically, these are the common characteristics of Christian cults, and I too have these same sentiments as from these definitions of what is a Christian cult, and recognizing the danger of being brainwashed, if not careful.

Typically, all Christian cults had many “cultic” characteristics. These include:

believing that its baptism by repentance and full immersion in water is the only true form of becoming a Christian
making members confess their sins and private thoughts to leaders
making members submit papers on how they spend their time
encouraging members to leave home to live communally
encouraging members to date and marry only fellow members
making members submit sin lists to leaders
pressuring members to recruit new members
teaching members that their church is the only true church
making attendance of all church meetings compulsory
disciplining members who question the authority of leaders

Few Christian cults that are prevailing in Singapore—BEWARE!!

There are quite a number of sizable churches today, and they are called megachurches. Many of them are in USA, Nigeria, and Korea. The largest megachurch in the world is Yoido Full Gospel Church of Paul Cho Yonggi in Korea (230000). The largest church in Nigeria is Deeper Christian Life Ministry. In the USA, it is Lakewood Church pastored by Joel Osteen. In Singapore, we have four well-known megachurches—City Harvest, New Creation, Lighthouse Evangelism, and Faith Community Baptist Church.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1