The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2016, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 22
Coollio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoollio is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: BEST FOOD DISCUSSION - Palatable, Savory, Delicious Food Found In ASEAN

[QUOTE=AhSoonNo1;14102966]Green Curry

I like this
Old 20-01-2016, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 9
Nulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhSoonNo1 View Post
Thank you for all your support.

We continue with Thai food

Thai Wanton Noodles
This one looks yummy to me!
Old 20-01-2016, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
NhaTranh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Salads and curries are nice
Old 21-01-2016, 08:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 9
TellManyLies is a glorious beacon of lightTellManyLies is a glorious beacon of lightTellManyLies is a glorious beacon of lightTellManyLies is a glorious beacon of lightTellManyLies is a glorious beacon of lightTellManyLies is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you for sharing Cambodian food.

Quote:
Cambodia food today according to request

HAND-PULL NOODLE SOUP AT CHINESE NOODLE
All day and night, a noodle guy swings, slaps, pounds, stretches and cuts strips of dough in front of this restaurant. Chewy, silky, and springy, the noodles land in big bowls of rich pork broth. There’s an assortment of meat toppings available (beef, pork, duck, seafood, pig stomach), but I think the best of the bunch is earthy mushrooms and a handful of just-cooked greens. I like to add a few shakes of Chinese black vinegar and a spoonful of hot chili oil.

NEM LOEUNG AT RATANAKIRI
These meatballs are made from a mix of ground pork and fish, but with secret seasoning inside and sweet soy glaze on the outside, they just taste good. Skewers are served with a small bowl of lightly picked green mango, carrots, cucumber, and ginger—make sure you eat the slaw and the meatballs together. An order of nem loeung makes a great prelude to a bowl of samlaw machou prey, Ratanakiri’s take on Cambodian sour soup.

SALAD FERMIÈRE AT COMME À LA MAISON
This salad would be at home in any American bar/grill, but here’s what makes it special: Juicy shards of fresh roasted chicken, both white and dark meat. Medium-cooked egg, with yolk that’s just runny enough to mingle with everything else in the bowl. Fried potatoes, with crunchy outsides and creamy insides. Each of these is a contrast to the crisp greens, carrots and onions that fill in the bowl. Add homemade shallot vinaigrette, plus a basket of freshly baked baguette on the side. Make sure you sit a table in the garden.

Lies may be easier to tell and hear but they don't make the truth disappear.

Tell many lies thread https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=565192
Old 21-01-2016, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6087 / Power: 11
AhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you all for your support.

Continue with Cambodia food.

Barbecued Beef and Pork at Sovanna
Remember those old Looney Tunes cartoons that pictured a smell as a hand made out of smoke? And it tickled someone’s nose, pulling him toward the scent? That’s what I think the smell is doing to me every time I walk by Sovanna. Thin cuts of beef and pork hit enormous grills in front of the restaurant and arrive at your table with just the right amount of char. While you’re waiting for the meat to arrive, make your dipping sauce from the ingredients waiting on the table: squeeze fresh limes over ground pepper and salt, add sliced garlic and bird’s eye chilies. As you eat the meat, drink plenty of beer, served Cambodian style over ice. Feel content with your lot in life.

Char Kreung at K’nyay
Cambodia is a meat-loving country, but there’s a growing vegetarian scene in Phnom Pehn. At K’nyay everything is vegan, with an option of adding fish to some dishes. This rich curry, one of the most satisfying and complex I’ve eaten here, is made with tofu, long beans, cauliflower, green peppers, onions and carrots, cooked with an herb paste that includes galangal, lemongrass, turmeric, garlic and shallots, plus coconut milk and a spicy hit of red chilies.

Crispy Rice Noodle Salad with Tofu and Spring Rolls at Romdeng
Housed in a gorgeous old colonial building with a garden and a pool, Romdeng is one of the most atmospheric restaurants in Phnom Penh. Plus, you’re doing good by eating there: it’s part of the Mith Samlanh NGO, which helps former street youth by training them in vocational skills.

Hungry GoWHERE!
Summary of AhSoonNO1 recommendations in Singapore
Summary of AhSoonNO1 recommendations in Asean
Singapore Michelin Star Awards

Minimum 4 pts to exchange.
Old 21-01-2016, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ccchun3230 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good sharing,bro
Old 22-01-2016, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Evelynnnnnn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Balut balut? ��
Old 22-01-2016, 08:00 AM
Samster

AhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelynnnnnn View Post
Balut balut? ��

Thank you for your support.

I featured balut here before.

https://sbfsg.store/showpos...&postcount=598

Hungry GoWHERE!

Old 22-01-2016, 08:05 AM
Samster

Continue with Cambodia food

Grilled Seafood
With the enormous Tonlé Sap lake in the north, the Mekong and Tonlé Sap rivers running through the center, and the Gulf of Thailand at the southern coast, seafood is part of daily eating and always sparkling fresh. Often, it’s simply grilled or fried. These small squid were grilled on a tableside brazier, and like so many Cambodian dishes, this dish is all about the trimmings: sliced cucumber, Asian basil, and a combination of fish sauce, garlic, chili and lime juice. When you skewer a little of everything together, you get a delicious combination of flavors and textures: tender squid, cool cucumber crunch, snappy basil, and sweet-spicy

Fish Amok
This fish curry is often called Cambodia’s national dish, and for good reason—its presentation is beautiful and it tastes even better. Fish amok gets its signature flavor from kroeung, an aromatic curry paste made with lemongrass, galangal, fresh turmeric, shallots, garlic, and a little chili. The kroeung is mixed with coconut milk, which turns a beautiful golden yellow. Mild white fish and shredded kaffir lime leaves are added to the curry, which is steamed in a banana-leaf cup. Every restaurant prepares fish amok slightly different—some are saucier and others becomes custardy as they steam.

Morning Glory
This green vegetable grows profusely all over Cambodia in damp soil and watery patches near rice paddies. Sometimes farmers cultivate it, but more often people just find a patch and pick it to sell at the markets. Morning glory has hollow green stems, thin leaves, and a mild, grassy flavor that tastes similar to spinach. It appears in a variety of dishes, usually meaty soups like the one pictured here, and stir-fries with garlic, ginger or oyster sauce.

Hungry GoWHERE!

Old 22-01-2016, 08:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 9
TellManyLies is a glorious beacon of lightTellManyLies is a glorious beacon of lightTellManyLies is a glorious beacon of lightTellManyLies is a glorious beacon of lightTellManyLies is a glorious beacon of lightTellManyLies is a glorious beacon of light

Bro, thank you for featuring Cambodian food.

Quote:
Continue with Cambodia food

Grilled Seafood
With the enormous Tonlé Sap lake in the north, the Mekong and Tonlé Sap rivers running through the center, and the Gulf of Thailand at the southern coast, seafood is part of daily eating and always sparkling fresh. Often, it’s simply grilled or fried. These small squid were grilled on a tableside brazier, and like so many Cambodian dishes, this dish is all about the trimmings: sliced cucumber, Asian basil, and a combination of fish sauce, garlic, chili and lime juice. When you skewer a little of everything together, you get a delicious combination of flavors and textures: tender squid, cool cucumber crunch, snappy basil, and sweet-spicy

Fish Amok
This fish curry is often called Cambodia’s national dish, and for good reason—its presentation is beautiful and it tastes even better. Fish amok gets its signature flavor from kroeung, an aromatic curry paste made with lemongrass, galangal, fresh turmeric, shallots, garlic, and a little chili. The kroeung is mixed with coconut milk, which turns a beautiful golden yellow. Mild white fish and shredded kaffir lime leaves are added to the curry, which is steamed in a banana-leaf cup. Every restaurant prepares fish amok slightly different—some are saucier and others becomes custardy as they steam.

Morning Glory
This green vegetable grows profusely all over Cambodia in damp soil and watery patches near rice paddies. Sometimes farmers cultivate it, but more often people just find a patch and pick it to sell at the markets. Morning glory has hollow green stems, thin leaves, and a mild, grassy flavor that tastes similar to spinach. It appears in a variety of dishes, usually meaty soups like the one pictured here, and stir-fries with garlic, ginger or oyster sauce.

Lies may be easier to tell and hear but they don't make the truth disappear.

Tell many lies thread https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=565192
Old 22-01-2016, 08:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 9
DBSBAnk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, I applaud your dedication to this thread.
Old 22-01-2016, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 9
Laotion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for introducing new food
Old 22-01-2016, 05:10 PM
Samster