The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2014, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 20
excalibur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyexcalibur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
S'poreans in JB

Hi fellow S'porean Bros,

I decided to start out a thread as a guide for S'porean bros who want to go Chiong in JB, since its just across the causeway. I just started venturing up north, so I have only been to a couple of places.

Please feel free to post on various places in JB such at MPs, KTVs, Clubs and Spas. I would appreciate it if you can include location and damage. And of course maybe we can arrange a Chiong-together date in the future.

Cheers!
Old 16-07-2014, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: S'poreans in JB

S'poreans coming to JB to cheong, take note :-

Report from Bernama dated 15 July 2014 :-

Khairy: Govt should impose fee for S'pore cars entering M'sia

KUALA LUMPUR: Umno Youth is proposing to impose a fee on Singaporean cars entering Malaysia to counter Singapore's decision to increase the Vehicle Entry Permit (VEP) and Goods Vehicle Permit (GVP) permit fee for vehicles entering the republic.

Umno Youth chief Khairy Jamaluddin (pix) said Singaporeans are not charged any fees by the government for cars entering Malaysia, while no action has been taken against those who did not settle their traffic summonses.

"Such action is not fair, because they (Singapore) should reduce and not increase the fee from SGD20 to SGD35 (about RM90). Why not we too collect some revenue from Singapore cars entering Malaysia," he told reporters after chairing an Umno Youth exco meeting, here today.

He said the proposal would be tabled in the cabinet meeting. Khairy said Umno Youth would also propose that the government study a system that would prevent cars that fail to settle their summons, from entering the country, just like the procedure practised by Singapore.

"It is time to act, we are losing in terms of revenue, they don't pay the summons, and when they increased the fee, it was the call for us to act," he said.

------ KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 16-07-2014, 02:31 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold

S'poreans coming to JB to cheong, take note :-

Report from Bernama dated 12 July 2014 :-

Review ENTRY PERMIT for foreign vehicles entering Malaysia – UMNO Youth

KOTA TINGGI, July 12 : Johor Umno Youth has called for a review on entry permit fees for foreign vehicles from Singapore entering Malaysia.

Its chief Hahasrin Hashim said the proposed RM50 fee for each vehicle was too low and must be increased to RM100, considering the republic’s currency is relativey higher.
“The review is needed as goods’ prices in the country are cheaper,” he said in a statement here today.

Hahasrin also welcomed a suggestion that part of the proceeds (entry permit fee) submitted to the state government to be spent for maintenance infrastrucure

“The proceeds will benefit not only the people but Malaysians in general,” he said.

------ KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 17-07-2014, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 17
StupicOne is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStupicOne is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good. Let their business in JB to suffer and then they will wake up again. They don't appreciate Singaporean spending money in JB. At the end both Government wins and we are the loser.
Old 17-07-2014, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 18
UltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hahaha.. It's Singapore's fault. Anyway I don't care because I take bus anyway.
Old 17-07-2014, 04:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 882 / Power: 20
fcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to behold

SG govt. is hoping Malaysia increase the entry fee too, to discourage Singaporean from going there, this is to keep S$ in SG.
Old 17-07-2014, 10:28 AM
Samster

Vehicle Entry Permit to be implemented for all foreign vehicles entering Johor: PM Na

Report from The STAR (Malaysia) dated 17 July 2014 :-

Vehicle Entry Permit to be implemented for all foreign vehicles entering Johor: PM Najib

JOHOR BARU - The Government will implement a Vehicle Entry Permit (VEP) fee for foreign vehicles that enter Johor.

Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak said the decision was made following a request made by the state.

"I have discussed the implementation with Deputy Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin and have informed Minister in the Prime Mi­­nister's Department Datuk Seri Wa­­hid Omar pertaining to our decision.

"I have instructed him (Wahid) to inform the Road Transport Depart­ment (JPJ) to discuss on when it can be implemented and to allow them space to work out the details," he said during a buka puasa event orga­nised by the state after launching a free City Bus service initiated by the Johor Baru Municipal Council (MBJB).

Najib said the details over the VEP fee and its implementation date would be released later, adding that a portion would be channelled to the state government.

Prior to the event, Najib attended a closed-door briefing by the state economic planning unit together with state officials that included Muhyiddin, Johor Mentri Besar Datuk Mohamed Khaled Nordin, Minister in the Prime Minister's Department Datuk Dr Wee Ka Siong and Deputy Finance Minister Datuk Chua Tee Yong.

Deputy Transport Minister Da­­tuk Aziz Kaprawi, who was also present, said the state government proposed a fee of RM20 (S$8) for Singa­pore-registered vehicles entering the state via the Causeway and the Second Link.
Aziz also said the VEP would only be implemented on the country's southern border and would only in­­volve Singapore-registered vehicles.

The issue of imposing a levy for foreign-registered vehicles entering Johor has been raised various times in the past but the idea was scrapped following views it could deter Sin­­­gaporeans from visiting Malaysia.

However, the state government has been pressing for the VEP to be implemented especially after Singapore recently announced that it would raise its VEP fee for fo­reign-registered cars from S$20 to S$35, beginning August 2014.

The republic also announced that the fee for foreign-registered goods vehicles would also be raised from S$10 to S$40.

In Kuala Lumpur, the Transport Ministry will present a paper to the Cabinet on the proposed fee to be imposed on Singapore-registered vehicles.

Umno Youth chief Khairy Jamaluddin said this was relayed to him by Datuk Seri Liow Tiong Lai when he voiced the movement's stand on the issue.
------ KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 17-07-2014, 01:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
viking898 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I feeI pity those who bought the house so call retirement in JB.
Old 17-07-2014, 07:17 PM
Samster

excalibur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyexcalibur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Suddenly because of this news, I will go into JB only when necessary. Really deter Singaporeans from crossing over for shopping food and petrol. And of course "relax".
Old 17-07-2014, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jbrider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this 1 malaysia everything duit duit duit
Old 17-07-2014, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 12
Babyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by excalibur View Post
Suddenly because of this news, I will go into JB only when necessary. Really deter Singaporeans from crossing over for shopping food and petrol. And of course "relax".
My sentiments exactly Bro. In addition to all the crimes and traffic jams over there. This is a final straw for me.
Old 17-07-2014, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
blackheaven is Cool - loads of Potential

its really sad, stupid higher make stupid decision and we have to suffer for it.
Old 18-07-2014, 02:57 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackheaven View Post
its really sad, stupid higher make stupid decision and we have to suffer for it.
The ones that is hit the hardest are those who have bought homes in JB and drive to work in Singapore..... imagine having to pay a levy every time they go home.
Old 18-07-2014, 04:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2544 / Power: 21
steroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
The ones that is hit the hardest are those who have bought homes in JB and drive to work in Singapore..... imagine having to pay a levy every time they go home.
yah, some of my colleague kanna big time, every day wake at 5am plus and jam all the way to work, now gotta fork out more money for levy, good luck to him.
Old 18-07-2014, 05:04 AM
Samster

I think this levy issue will be put on hold due to MH17. Really unfortunate for those affected.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1