The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2024, 08:13 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piledriver View Post
Dear Sad Introvert,

Here are some pointers that I can give you:

1. Make sure you look good and sharp. Not handsome nevermind, just need to look good. Get a new sharp haircut, dress well and smell awesome. First impression really counts.

2. Smile more.

3. Shower the lady with compliments. Talk to her like she's already your lover, and make sure you do that with deep eye contact.

4. Practice your conversation skills with anyone in your office, even that cleaning lady. Try to talk for 2 - 3 mins. Practice makes perfect.

5. Grow a sizeable dick (Not a must, but always good to have)

Don't waste your money on those overnight packages. Stick to short time.

If you successfully follow the above pointers, then eventually it will come a time when you don't even need to pay for sex.
Point 5 is funny hahaha. Teach me leh senpai ! Hehehe
Old 19-02-2024, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
moremorepls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Seeking advice for introverts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piledriver View Post
Dear Sad Introvert,

Here are some pointers that I can give you:

1. Make sure you look good and sharp. Not handsome nevermind, just need to look good. Get a new sharp haircut, dress well and smell awesome. First impression really counts.

2. Smile more.

3. Shower the lady with compliments. Talk to her like she's already your lover, and make sure you do that with deep eye contact.

4. Practice your conversation skills with anyone in your office, even that cleaning lady. Try to talk for 2 - 3 mins. Practice makes perfect.

5. Grow a sizeable dick (Not a must, but always good to have)

Don't waste your money on those overnight packages. Stick to short time.

If you successfully follow the above pointers, then eventually it will come a time when you don't even need to pay for sex.

dick can grow one meh? haha. which fertilizer to put ?

i agree overnight package waste money. take the money use on 3 different girl maybe still balance can eat good food
Old 19-02-2024, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
moremorepls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bananahard99, don't worry la bro. just go inside smile smile strip and let girl service you gao gao. if take 2 shots maybe got itme in between n the girl lie down beside and start to tcss. same thing just smile smile. if she ask you why you so quiet, say you r tired and close eyes.

or if want to avoid awkward rest time just book 1 shot lor.
Old 20-02-2024, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyboy1001 View Post
prepare at least $5k first , once you start you cant stop

dont do overnight , its boring , gal also tired

If you can do 3 times , find those instead

For noobs , I think go low cost , low expectation to get a feel first
I agree with you...

A friend of mine also introvert...never cheong before...in the 1990s...brought him to MP and arrange one that will sure give him good service...

After that he goes back there alone and 3 to 4 times per week...

He dislike those gals dunno how to service him...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 20-02-2024, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 14
Little1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittle1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Never cheong before, cheong 1 round first.
If good, arrange another round. Don't just book overnight, after not good, got chemistry also no use.
After one round, can still arrange for another girl to go another round.
You get comfortable with yourself first, then worry about chemistry.
Old 20-02-2024, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bananahard99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hmmm interesting... thanks guys for the advice! Because if i were to cheong, most likely will do it during my business trip in overseas, my friends advice me say if go alone oversea, better do outcall for whole night, 1 hour de , alone go all the way, and after the deed, then alone drive back will feel very sienz.

but as a noob like myself, guess i steer clear of overnight for now until i become a pro. thanks! also i not extremely introvert la. just semi introvert. still can joke and talk. not quiet all the way.
Old 20-02-2024, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 14
Millenium deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMillenium deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Why do it first overseas ?
Do in sg first.
Old 23-02-2024, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 2
walkingmeme is a glorious beacon of lightwalkingmeme is a glorious beacon of lightwalkingmeme is a glorious beacon of lightwalkingmeme is a glorious beacon of lightwalkingmeme is a glorious beacon of light

Hey bros, Im in a similar situation as TS, introverted, shy and dunno how to strike a convo but I went for a 1 FL so far in Dome 1 it was okay i guess but wasn't very satisfied. Should I go for a few more to get comfortable or should I go for something better like Dome 3?
Old 24-02-2024, 03:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 14
Tobbs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTobbs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTobbs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Try gl legal house, some girls with good gfe may be able to give you a good lead on social cues to conversations.
Old 24-02-2024, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of

I would suggest trying out MP. Do homework first before going. Find the good ones

Get used to woman massaging and touching you. Then at same time meet many different ML.

Whatever you experience, is not only because of you. Understand that ML are humans also. If one doesn't respond to you, doesn't mean because you introvert. So one experience do not dictate the entire journey.

For me, massages are good way to see if can click or if she's willing to have a good chat with me. At least I got time with her and enjoy her touches before GQ happens.

You won't know until you try. And others experience do not mean you will get the same experience. So go try and then ask for real advice. If not you get 100 advices and still stay at home, what for?

If you have been lurking for some years, and not tried, then taking the first step is more important than asking more questions because these are others experience. It will never be yours. Once tried, things will start to connect and keep trying different kinds and types until you found the one you enjoy spending time with. At that point who cares if introvert or extrovert lol
Old 24-02-2024, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Practice makes perfect, time to get out of the shell and begin to communicate better. You can consider to make small talk in public space to boost your confident. Attend some networking events or join a course to help improve your personal communication skill. If you are worry about failure, don't need to be embarrass about it, if not you need able to improve. There are already some sharp advice from bros here, is up to you to put it into action.
Old 24-02-2024, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 14
Alcas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlcas is a Helpful and Caring Samster

First be comfortable with yourself.
Then easier to chat, just chat about food, temperature.
Take it easy.
Old 25-02-2024, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Leilou5034 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hearsay Introvert and Shy virgin first time go piak piak less then 5min shoot liao. Can find unlimited shot anot?
Old 25-02-2024, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 15
dman19 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydman19 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I would suggest not to go ML first. Some those girls expert at KC and intorvert guys sure kana easy. Just go FL and get comfortable with the ladies and lesser chance you get KC my thoughts
Old 25-02-2024, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananahard99 View Post
Hi to all big brothers here. Been lurking here for few years already and finally decided make an account to seek advice from all the experience big brother here and also to thank you all of you for the interesting reading material provided over the years. I am 30+ plus never chiong before. am quite an introvert and do not hold conversations well in 1 on 1 scenario with unfamiliar people. Always wanted to experience and try those 2-3 hours or overnight WL package but always worry there will be awkward silence or no chemistry. I have always read that chemistry is important. So What is all your usual conversation topic/jokes/flirt during your session to make it more fun to build chemistry in a session or is it fine to not talk and straight to the point. Yes I understand I am not looking for gf/wife in this places. Please help this sad introvert here. Thanks in advance.
Maybe you solve the root of the problem first? Your introvert personality.

Seek help in your introvert. it's not an incurable disease.

Become less introvert will also help your career and social life.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1