The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2023, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 18
alea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleHasBeen View Post
Ok before everyone idolize me due to my hits number hold your horses first.
My hits are mostly married women, divorced and separated women.
I have less than 10 single women as FWB.
I just want to clarify this part. And i am married for 20 years.
So it is really nothing to idolize or amaze at.
Women who are of the above status are the best FWB material for me.
So my posts are strictly within the context of where to find FWB for me.
And my FWB are mostly of those status

i dont want to give false hope, wrong hope and messed up advice to the wrong crowd
Your sharing is really insightful! Thanks.
Old 30-08-2023, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold
Re: Where did u find your FWB?

Quote:
Married for 20 years liao.
And the bedroom routine with wife has to maintain and dont deviate.
I can imagine the double agent life.
Sg version of James Bond. HAHAHA.
Old 30-08-2023, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ok before everyone idolize me due to my hits number hold your horses first.
My hits are mostly married women, divorced and separated women.
I have less than 10 single women as FWB.
I just want to clarify this part. And i am married for 20 years.
So it is really nothing to idolize or amaze at.
Women who are of the above status are the best FWB material for me.
So my posts are strictly within the context of where to find FWB for me.
And my FWB are mostly of those status

i dont want to give false hope, wrong hope and messed up advice to the wrong crowd
Do U have a car?
Old 30-08-2023, 01:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -83 / Power: 0
john_321 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

at social media
Old 30-08-2023, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1481 / Power: 15
UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
Uncle, you are my idol..
Nothing to idolize lah, i just go for the low-hanging fruit to pluck that is all.
Doesnt require much "capital" except time and bravery
Old 30-08-2023, 04:36 PM
Samster

UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeseburger03 View Post
Wow the first thing that strike me is ... Uncle has a lot of free time?

Just kidding, but how did you manage to find time for so many activities. I finish work go home left half life aldy lol

Also curious... did you join these activities with the intention/goal of picking up some girls, or did you join them out of genuine interest and the girls happen to come along?

Thanks for your advice Uncle
Plenty of time. Think of it this way.
If your FWB relationship is wearing u out, then it is the wrong chemistry liao.
It must be a 'wake up the fuck senses' type right?
It has to be the invigorating, rejuvenating or at least stimulating kind of fuck-fest or fuckship right?
I am never tired when it comes to snacking , because i will only continue with those that are beneficial to me.
But of course we learn along the way, i am not born-Casanova. I was also a heat-seeking dumb ass, young dumb full of cum too.

Activities its individual but for me, it has to be along my interest.
This is so for me so that it does not raise any suspicion from my wife.
There are some longer courses, i will drag her along.
She has to join some of it, so that the 'act' of taking part in those activities, workshops or courses will always be legit for her.

The pussies, is a 50-50 thing.
I have to choose an activity which will not raise any suspicion from my wife.
I have been doing that so well she never even ask why at all.
But still to keep it safe, i only go for those along my interest.
She will be intrigued if i tell her i am going for pole-dancing workshop, right?

For each activity, its like tikam-tikam when it comes to the kind of pussies there.
Go there and stay for a while for the pussies to come in.
And for that, your interest plays a part in that activity u have chosen.
All those activities are very short ones, some longer but it does not take up much time.
I attended a 1-day pottery workshop.
Snagged a young thing about 12 years younger than me.
U will never know who shows up
Old 30-08-2023, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlboro View Post
Legend Uncle
I love to think i am one but i am not.
If i say i have had a total of 50 FWB to date, that also means i have crashed and burnt on the other 150 before.
It is not easy to find a FWB, here i mean a continued relationship.
I have a few that has been with me for over 5 years.
My fave has been with me for almost 10 years.
These are there but the 'filtering' and 'searching' process will require time and tries. The crashes and burns.

The only thing 'legend' or 'amazing' about me would be that i dare and willing to try.
And i try, keep trying. As i crashed and burned over the years, i become smarter with my filtering and requirements.
So u see, everyone Tom, Dick and Harry out there has the opportunity like me only if they all dare to try.
Old 31-08-2023, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Wise words from UncleHasBeen.
Appreciate the advice and encouragement
Old 31-08-2023, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 16
kitario is a name known to allkitario is a name known to allkitario is a name known to allkitario is a name known to allkitario is a name known to allkitario is a name known to all

Quote:
If i say i have had a total of 50 FWB to date, that also means i have crashed and burnt on the other 150 before.
These are there but the 'filtering' and 'searching' process will require time and tries. The crashes and burns.

The only thing 'legend' or 'amazing' about me would be that i dare and willing to try.
And i try, keep trying. As i crashed and burned over the years, i become smarter with my filtering and requirements.
So u see, everyone Tom, Dick and Harry out there has the opportunity like me only if they all dare to try.
those long ones, many years, how u maintain with them? or before start already set ground rules with them? what are the good rules to stick to?

PM if you wan me to remove any post.
Old 31-08-2023, 12:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
OLDMANLAND deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

UncleHasBeen,

Can share how you starts off by testing the water, hinting or getting hint from them that they are interested for further action?
Old 31-08-2023, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1692 / Power: 10
mrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant future

okcupid a lot
Old 31-08-2023, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgaleeo View Post
okcupid a lot
Bro, there all young girls and needs subscriptions.
Old 31-08-2023, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtynSensual View Post
No lah! I can only bake chocolate cake. 😈😈😈
一碌一碌 de arh?
Old 31-08-2023, 09:48 PM
Samster

I have deviated from the core topic as in where we FIND our FWB.
Then there are a lot of repeated questions here or in my inbox which i have already replied in an older thread.

But main thing i dont want derailed the discussion here.
For those who wish to continue discussing on where we left off, u can check out this fairly short thread. It has a lot of answers and insights from other members too.

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=878314
Old 31-08-2023, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1692 / Power: 10
mrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant future

From my personal experience i've gotten results through TanTan however they are not local girls, maybe spending some money to subscribe to premium where you can change location. For me i've switched mine to Thailand so yeah many of them are seeking for foreign bf/fwb.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1