The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2024, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 18
alea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to behold
Suggestion on good place for two to chill?

Sorry if bros find my post silly.

I have this female friend of more than a decade. We're now in our early 50s with our own families.

About 3 years ago we started chat more frequently. Every two months or so, either one of us will initiate a meal and the other will agree. So far, things have been strictly platonic. Our chats are mainly on work rants (we don't work together), sharing updates on our lives (including our fam), etc. I look forward to those meals and enjoy her company. I'm curious to know what she feels and how far this can go potentially. Or it could be me who's the foolish king of one-sided wishful thinking.

Recently she initiated a meal again that's happening soon. She's open to venue suggestions. Likely we have about 3-4 hours. So I'm thinking whether are there any venues that can let us makan and chill for 3-4 hours without having too much a crowd or waiters hovering and refillling our glasses. Something like a work/chill cafe where we can lean back and chat without the pressure to give up our seats after eating.

I know that private rooms like cozy place are popular now, where folks packet their food and then chill inside the rooms. But that is too early at this stage.

Thanks for reading and the good suggestions in advance.
Old 30-01-2024, 02:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!
Re: Suggestion on good place for two to chill?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alea View Post

I have this female friend of more than a decade. We're now in our early 50s with our own families.

About 3 years ago we started chat more frequently. Every two months or so, either one of us will initiate a meal and the other will agree. So far, things have been strictly platonic. Our chats are mainly on work rants (we don't work together), sharing updates on our lives (including our fam), etc. I look forward to those meals and enjoy her company. I'm curious to know what she feels and how far this can go potentially. Or it could be me who's the foolish king of one-sided wishful thinking.

Recently she initiated a meal again that's happening soon. She's open to venue suggestions. Likely we have about 3-4 hours. So I'm thinking whether are there any venues that can let us makan and chill for 3-4 hours without having too much a crowd or waiters hovering and refillling our glasses. Something like a work/chill cafe where we can lean back and chat without the pressure to give up our seats after eating.

I know that private rooms like cozy place are popular now, where folks packet their food and then chill inside the rooms. But that is too early at this stage.

Can you read, u fucking moron?. What does the title of this site say? Is your post in anyway remotely related to Adult Discussion About Sex? Does this look like a dining site to you? Does it look like a food website? I will give you a good suggestion. Get your head examined.
Old 30-01-2024, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sundial is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:

Try CSC.it should meet ur criteria. Good luck and do leave a FR.
Ps ignore negative ppl they are jealous.
Old 30-01-2024, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 5
VoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Arbora Hilltop Garden & Bistro. At Mount Faber. Top most restaurant. Great view. Can chat for hours.

But seriously, at 50s with your own families, why do such things?

It leads to nowhere. You up her. It is fun for 6 months. Becomes messy thereafter.
Old 30-01-2024, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 15
Jansen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJansen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundial View Post
Try CSC.it should meet ur criteria. Good luck and do leave a FR.
Is CSC Civil Service Club ?
Membership needed ?
Old 30-01-2024, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
B00B deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Sky bistro at NSRCC. Pro, private and away from public eyes. Con, no car no go.
Old 30-01-2024, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

Many places, bro

Mt Faber, Changi village sea facing, punggol settlement, Sentosa, keppel bay, seletar airbase area

U google for all the restaurants in the places I mentioned. Plenty of options.
Old 30-01-2024, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

dont think your post is silly but i think you are being silly.

both of you at 50's with your own families, still want to play this cha cha dance meh? Lol

at that age, your big head should already have a firm control over your small head.

that being said, seletar aerospace that area have many ulu restaurants for heart to heart and then later cock to vagina
Old 31-01-2024, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 18
alea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to behold

Hi all, thanks for the helpful recommendations in this thread and the PMs! Definitely a number of good venues to choose from.

Actually I was sticking my neck out when I mentioned my age. I had to state my age in order to provide a context for the bros’ suggestions. But I also know full well that many will diss me as “old cow eat old grass”. LOL…

Just wish to find out the truth. If proven it’s only my own one-sided, I’m ok. If proven to be mutual and we both acknowledge we can’t proceed due to our respective commitments, I’m equally ok too. Just don’t wish to have this nagging question in my mind.
Old 31-01-2024, 03:40 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Stella lounge. NSRCC sea sports centre.

If you're in your 50s, you won't find your contemporaries dining there. Go in the early evening during good weather and ask for a seaside table

The venue itself is already a strong hint, see her reaction during dinner and you will know for sure if you really have a chance or not.

All the best.
Old 31-01-2024, 04:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8283 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting topic.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 01-02-2024, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 8
jasonmagel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjasonmagel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Inside hotel room.
Old 01-02-2024, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3301 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi all, thanks for the helpful recommendations in this thread and the PMs! Definitely a number of good venues to choose from.

Actually I was sticking my neck out when I mentioned my age. I had to state my age in order to provide a context for the bros’ suggestions. But I also know full well that many will diss me as “old cow eat old grass”. LOL…

Just wish to find out the truth. If proven it’s only my own one-sided, I’m ok. If proven to be mutual and we both acknowledge we can’t proceed due to our respective commitments, I’m equally ok too. Just don’t wish to have this nagging question in my mind.
TS, you might lose a friend after that, if it's one-sided.
Old 02-02-2024, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
Quote:

Sometimes it's better not to venture into it.

Keep the friendship alive. There will be a lot of emo burden if both of u go beyond platonic friends.

Since u know her quite well, by now u should be able to sense her position whether she wants more than just platonic.

If she never ever give any signal, then she never want more than platonic.

The best way to find out is make her drunk. Whatever true colors will come out. Lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1