The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2024, 10:23 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
p05321072 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty2009 View Post
Girl : 663 (Service Queen)
Venue : VS Salon
Damage: 238

It's been long since I penned down on a FR. Visited quite a few ladies in this house and this lady literally makes me feel guilty for not writing a FR for her given her service provided. She deserve more customer actually.

Stepped into the shop and faced by 2 friendly male staff. They allow to do parade but best is to make booking first. As the shop is literally quite full on my visit and aware that her photos look mature, I just pick 663 which is available at that time.

At first sight, she belong to the cute category. She stand around 1.55m only. She look better in real life. At first 15 mins, it's all about digging ear and beautifying nails. She did it professionally, especially on the nails part where she trim the dead skin around the fingernails. Noted that they do not provide wax removal.

Next we went to room upstairs for facial wash for the usual stuff. After 5 mins or so, we proceed to main course. Her specialty is using her tongue to wipe your scrotum up to your frenulum and occasionally sucking it up. She doesn't just keep blowing and blowing and blowing like other ladies. Constant blowing infact has actually less feelings. She does makes variety of patterns changing here and there to build up the momentum. She do keep asking me for suggestions on how to make me feel better which I felt is good rather than some ladies who just keep blowing and blowing.

After quite some time, the captain knock on the door and told her another customer is waiting. Till then, i found out i had exceeded the time without knowing it. I gave a boom and took it all in her mouth. She is definitely not a time-watcher. A few ladies there are actually time-watcher where they will make occasionally quick glance at the clock. I quickly clean myself and changed into my clothes. Meanwhile she prepare a basin of hot water to wash my leg even though the captain was rushing her to end the session quickly.

Given the above services provided, i felt she deserve more customer and decided to pen down her FR. She gave me a comfortable feeling and not in a rush. Throughout the whole session, i cant really find any fault from her. Those looking for bao-jiak service can try look for her.
Can pm location or how to book ?
Old 18-02-2024, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
localboy81200 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by XiangQiang69 View Post
My guess he overbooked to earn more and ask you to select leftovers .
U correct, for example u have already book girl for incall ovn or outcall ovn. Let say 10pm start send or incall. Sometime the okt still receive customer booking for girl at 9:30 incall. Then that happen either overtime and customer 9:30 come a bit late.
Mostly they set time 30min should be done.

And another case the driver got problem from pass outcall and come to pick the girl late.
Old 18-02-2024, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by p05321072 View Post
Can pm location or how to book ?
Just search VSSalon at telegram or @Vssalon1181
Old 18-02-2024, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

VIP SPA
Girl 414 (Indonesia)

The closest picture I can get is this.

Good Service. Hence penning down the FR as follows

Look : 8.5/10. Flawless skin. Definitely young. Her face is belongs to cute category. Pleasant looking.
Height: ~160
BBBJ : 9/10. Knows how to use her tongue to wriggle and occasionally deepthroat
Boobs : 10/10. C. Feels good during B2B
Body: 8/10. Hour glass shape exist. Still a young body.
FJ: 10/10. No complains here as she suit whatever position you like
Service: 9/10. A bubbly and wild personality.

Can feel that she works hard to earn money for her home and treasure every customer to deliver a good service to them so that they can RTF her. She has a wild personally and she likes to joke around. She do not take shortcut though. I told her I will write an FR for her but she must maintain the same service she did for me towards the brothers on the internet that i recommend because I never trust in YMMV. Just say "Pokemon" recommend and she will know. If a girl willing to work hard, she will treat everyone the same.
Old 20-02-2024, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13146 / Power: 57
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sighpehs View Post
Idk how Mr Anson is still operating.. I booked for a girl 1 week in advance and he told me ok bro. Still messaged him the night before to confirm, and he responded yes. Went on the actual day, he told me the girl not ready, and need to wait for 1.5hr but he would recommend changing girls. Such poor service
Thank you for this post, just got his contact and was about to try.
Now can know to skip.

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke
Old 20-02-2024, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
mrhands deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros. Anyone been to One 6 Spa in JB before? Girls look not bad so trying to see if got fr. Thanks in advance 🙏
Old 21-02-2024, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
st4359 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhands View Post
Hi bros. Anyone been to One 6 Spa in JB before? Girls look not bad so trying to see if got fr. Thanks in advance 🙏
I have been to one 6 spa a few times, the facilities are good and the captain quite friendly but I feel the girls are average uh. Not flip car but not amazing either.
Old 24-02-2024, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by st4359 View Post
I have been to one 6 spa a few times, the facilities are good and the captain quite friendly but I feel the girls are average uh. Not flip car but not amazing either.
One 6, vip, nz, amasari which one has best looking girls?
Old 24-02-2024, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 18
vdusty is a living Saint! - you won't find bettervdusty is a living Saint! - you won't find bettervdusty is a living Saint! - you won't find bettervdusty is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi bros, any FR for JB Eros local malay, Celine? from its website pic she doesn't looks like malay to me
Old 25-02-2024, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
tuanehlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by elt0n View Post
One 6, vip, nz, amasari which one has best looking girls?
Bro, your this question how to answer sia? I might find this chio but u might find her ugly, i mmight like xmm bt may b u prefer milf.
May be u join their tele group n see yourself?
Old 28-02-2024, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
naghtki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty2009 View Post
VIP SPA
Girl 414 (Indonesia)

The closest picture I can get is this.

Good Service. Hence penning down the FR as follows

Look : 8.5/10. Flawless skin. Definitely young. Her face is belongs to cute category. Pleasant looking.
Height: ~160
BBBJ : 9/10. Knows how to use her tongue to wriggle and occasionally deepthroat
Boobs : 10/10. C. Feels good during B2B
Body: 8/10. Hour glass shape exist. Still a young body.
FJ: 10/10. No complains here as she suit whatever position you like
Service: 9/10. A bubbly and wild personality.

Can feel that she works hard to earn money for her home and treasure every customer to deliver a good service to them so that they can RTF her. She has a wild personally and she likes to joke around. She do not take shortcut though. I told her I will write an FR for her but she must maintain the same service she did for me towards the brothers on the internet that i recommend because I never trust in YMMV. Just say "Pokemon" recommend and she will know. If a girl willing to work hard, she will treat everyone the same.
Bro, I'm new to JB scene. Can share vip spa link / ctc? Thanks
Old 01-03-2024, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 14
Anycall is one of the Best!Anycall is one of the Best!Anycall is one of the Best!

Anyone can recommend clean joint with teasing or lots of accidental touches? Planning to go with gf
Old 01-03-2024, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 2
Gorillazx1000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGorillazx1000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anycall View Post
Anyone can recommend clean joint with teasing or lots of accidental touches? Planning to go with gf
Joints with teasing wont be called clean joint liao
Old 01-03-2024, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
Dystonia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDystonia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sighpehs View Post
Idk how Mr Anson is still operating..
I did not see this, and I wish I did.
Tried one of his girl, and regretted it so much, I still wonder why I did not walk off.

The weight stated was 46kg, the person is double that.
Not a baby elephant, but a full fledge elephant.
Major sighs....
Old 05-03-2024, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 8
ahmong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahmong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Visited VIP for the first time.

Quantity to select - 9/10
Quality to select - 8/10
Customer service (gal) - 9/10, i think i was lucky
Customer service (staff) - 7/10
Cleanliness - 8/10
Side-line items (food, movie, suana) - 5/10
Overall experience - 8/10

Quite a pity that the hot bath area seems like permanently closed. Imagined to be damn shiok to lay around at the hot bath area and watch/choose the gals parading on the platform. After deed, soak in the hot bath also will be shiok.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1