The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2014, 06:46 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
captainweiwei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Do you get turned on with the idea to screw another man's wife?

I am wondering what do the guys here have to say about:

a) the thought of screwing another guys wife (with or without the knowledge of the hubby)
b) the thought of having another guy screw your wife (with your consent)

I seem to get turned on with the idea of having a well hung guy rough it up with my wife. Not as in cuckold, but just seeing it once. Unfortunately my wife doesn't seem game with the idea haha

what do you guys feel? if you think you have done it before what advise would you give me?
Old 14-07-2014, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 11
ice7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyice7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Do you get turned on with the idea to screw another man's wife?

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainweiwei View Post
I am wondering what do the guys here have to say about:

a) the thought of screwing another guys wife (with or without the knowledge of the hubby)
b) the thought of having another guy screw your wife (with your consent)

I seem to get turned on with the idea of having a well hung guy rough it up with my wife. Not as in cuckold, but just seeing it once. Unfortunately my wife doesn't seem game with the idea haha

what do you guys feel? if you think you have done it before what advise would you give me?
Me n wife have done it before...us with her ex...it really turns me on!!! And i'm loving it n we might do it again on her birthday....
Old 14-07-2014, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

I prefer (a) and i know is a big sin.

Thank you
Old 14-07-2014, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

If you like wife swapping, you should try swinging which means meeting other couples and playing together. A word of advice, it's very addictive. Me and my other half tried it years back and haven't stop till now.
Old 14-07-2014, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

If you have the fetish of getting your Mrs screwed by another gent, many users in SBF will be ready to assist you.

Though I suggest, keep her to yourself.

Nevertheless... Step 1, convince your lady.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 14-07-2014, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Agree it will be addictive but the most challenging part is convincing our other half to go.
Old 14-07-2014, 10:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
captainweiwei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

convincing the other half would be the tricky part though hahaha

anyone can share experiences of how they managed to make it happen ie convince their wife for something crazy like this?
Old 04-08-2014, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
singaporebunny is Cool - loads of Potential

Captainweiwei,

I have been on the other side of your desire -i.e. I fucked 2 wives with their husbands present and wanting to see them enjoyed thoroughly. After 4 years I am re-activating in this area and few days back put a post here as well. Unfortunately all I am getting on that post are sarcastic and rude replies. Neverthless, I take them with a big pinch of salt as cuckolding/wife sharing is really a bit addiction for those who like it and most importantly understand it.

Convincing a reluctant wife is hard, as I understood from them. One of them forced her, which appalled me when he confided in me post the encounter. The other one was smarter. He used a bit of reverse psychology + talking about it every time they both made love + made it sound to her that she was getting the better part of the deal.

Personally i found the reverse psychology part very appealing and most effective. As per him, this is what he sold to her(wife)-
1. He wants to spice up the sex life. Either they go swinging with a couple, and there is full swap.
2. He however knows that the wife will not be comfortable with him fucking another woman. even though its in front of her, with her knowledge and she is fucking another man.
3. In order to prove to her that it is not "he" who is seeking another female body, he is first willing to just let her enjoy with another man. This way he is proving that its not just the act of banging women other than his wife, but rather making a serious attempt of spicing their married sex life by entering swinging.

4. By allowing her to enjoy first, he made her a partner in crime. Once she does it, she will not be able to have any high moral ground in event of arguments later on.

Hope this helps.

Good luck to you. Hope it happens for you.
Old 04-08-2014, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 14
Lian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to behold

My wife and I tried wife swapping with another much older couples we knew for years many years ago. These older couples were in their early 40s and my wife and I were newly wed for 2 months. My wife and I were in mid 20s.They were both professional and no children and we all work in the same firm. The funny thing is my wife was the subordinate of the older husband and I am the subordinate of the older wife.

To cut the story short, we were closed friends, colleagues, and they were our mentors in works. It's all happened we just closed a big deals and were celebrating at their house. It's just all happened and we were all getting tipsy and high on the alcoholics. The older couples started to hanky panky and fondling each other in front of us. Both were still quite attractive. Man was quite muscular having doing work out I'm Gym with me twice a week. Wife was a Yoga master.

My wife & I were tipsy and horny watching them making out and soon, the wife were left with her lingerie giving husband a blow job right in front of us. My hands were already fondling my wife and slip my finger under her blouse and fingering my wife's wet pussy while my wife was moaning and rubbing her tight ass between my groin.

To our surprise, the couple started siting next to us and kiss my wife. My blood boiled to the max watching my wife having wet kisses I front of me. My sex urge is bursting. Both girls were both nude right informs of us soon and not a word was spoken. My mentor walked towards with completely naked and I turned to my wife and she was already exchanging kisses with the older guy. I waited no more as my pant dropped and my stiff cock was wrapped by my mentor warm mouth.

We were all naked and my cock was being sucked by the older wife of my mentor and my mentor was eating and licking my wife between her legs and I was having tongue fight with my wife. This is truly amazing and what's next was even brains blowing.

My wife was having sex raw in doggie and both girls were sucking and licking my cock at the same time. My blood veins almost went berserk watching my wife being fucked by another man, and at the same time, my wife and another woman were sucking and fighting with wet tongues on my cock.

I could not take it anymore and grab my mentor, spread her legs and inserted my hot and hard cock into her wet pussy. We exchange many positions and at one point I was fucking my wife and the old couple was also making love and another minute, we exchange our wives with each other and fuck each other wives raw and both ladies were exchanging wet kisses.

We make love for a few times that night and last early morning, we spoke nothing and never mentioned it at all after that with my wife. We did not have another session again as I think morally we all cannot do it and we never spoke about it at all even when we meet at work.

My wife left and I left the company after 6 months and I think back, it was a one time Great experience!
Old 04-08-2014, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
SgpChnMale48 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It is fully agreed that swinging with couple or having someone joining in with us as a husband and wife in 3some is a real trilling bro.

We did invites friend to join us as and when and is real trilling and excited when seeing our love one being enjoying and penetrated by someone that cause our heatbeat beating very fast and horny hahah
Old 04-08-2014, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
feilongg2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don't have the courage to bring up this fantasy to wife.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1