The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2011, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
torn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My life is upside down because of a vietnamese

hi Bro,

Need ur advice urgently, i got to know a WL @ ec*o in JC call Ah Ng, She claim she love me a lot and here is the "tricks" she use.

1) she don take money from me for the past few month after many rounds of bonking
2) Paid almost all the expense when i visit her in viet..
3) Bear me children even though she noe i have gf and intend to settle down in singpaore ( she is pregnant now ) and she ask me to marry my gf!!!
4) she pay the studio our make-over marriage photo and put it in her house in vietnam
5) bring me to stay with her parent for 1month in vietnam
6) volunteered to give me 3k after i told her i got no money

can bro here adivse me?? i am being torn apart by her
Old 27-02-2011, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My life is upside down because of a vietnamese

Quote:
Originally Posted by torn View Post
liar!! if u are being torn apart, u will feel pain and avoid her at all costs ...

so u are feeling happy now, tats y u stay on

dun complain about the gal tricking u, should complain about urself tricking urself

and btw, her ice cream job not bad, managed to let her blow me off last time i went
Old 27-02-2011, 11:03 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
hi Bro,

Need ur advice urgently, i got to know a WL @ ec*o in JC call Ah Ng, She claim she love me a lot and here is the "tricks" she use.

1) she don take money from me for the past few month after many rounds of bonking
2) Paid almost all the expense when i visit her in viet..
3) Bear me children even though she noe i have gf and intend to settle down in singpaore ( she is pregnant now ) and she ask me to marry my gf!!!
4) she pay the studio our make-over marriage photo and put it in her house in vietnam
5) bring me to stay with her parent for 1month in vietnam
6) volunteered to give me 3k after i told her i got no money

===
JC so got goof kangtau, har?
U must be damn handsome and good talker leh.
Why don't u become a property consultant? If u work hard and smart, 30k a month also no problem, dear torn
Old 27-02-2011, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong1 View Post
===
JC so got goof kangtau, har?
U must be damn handsome and good talker leh.
Why don't u become a property consultant? If u work hard and smart, 30k a month also no problem, dear torn
No la..... I am not handsome la and not a good talker la... I just tell her everything about me truthfully lo... She really is a nice girl la...
Old 27-02-2011, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
liar!! if u are being torn apart, u will feel pain and avoid her at all costs ...

so u are feeling happy now, tats y u stay on

dun complain about the gal tricking u, should complain about urself tricking urself

and btw, her ice cream job not bad, managed to let her blow me off last time i went
yes really not bad she possess excellent skill too...i really happy together with her...and to avoid her now made my heart bleeds and further more she is pregnant now yet i cant marry her. Can she really bear me children yet i cant marry her and no money to give her ? so torn now
Old 27-02-2011, 09:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
No la..... I am not handsome la and not a good talker la... I just tell her everything about me truthfully lo... She really is a nice girl la...
------------
good for u. since JC got so good vietnam girl, can share with us which pub or ktv in jc?
Old 28-02-2011, 01:16 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -71 / Power: 0
Chinapuss has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

TS, u are juz a cibai piece of shit!!...u made her pregnant, took her love for a ride and u even asked her for $ with no intention of marrying her!!...serves u right for having bad karma!!..I spit on ur face!!puUuiiiii!!
Old 28-02-2011, 10:28 AM
Samster

Solace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

almost sound too good to be true. but you should not have did with her unprotected. now pregnant and also don't know if you have problems or not.
Old 28-02-2011, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinapuss View Post
TS, u are juz a cibai piece of shit!!...u made her pregnant, took her love for a ride and u even asked her for $ with no intention of marrying her!!...serves u right for having bad karma!!..I spit on ur face!!puUuiiiii!!
Bro, don't like that leh. TS is down and (not sure he out yet), you pui on his face.

At least Bro JC offer to patronise the KTV and support nit noi nit noi.
Old 28-02-2011, 01:01 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hi Bro,

Need ur advice urgently, i got to know a WL @ ec*o in JC call Ah Ng,
I wouldn't trust any whore and definitely not one with a name like "Ah Ng"!!!!!

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 28-02-2011, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
email is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
I wouldn't trust any whore and definitely not one with a name like "Ah Ng"!!!!!

nice one
Old 28-02-2011, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
fouredz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rule #1 need to be applied !!!
Old 28-02-2011, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
ESebastian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seriously, there is too much thinking done by head below. Should have used condoms. There is nothing to be torn about.

If indeed what you say about her is true, I do not know what will happen to you if you chose to leave her. She may appear one day at your doorstep and some kid calling you daddy.

There is so many doubts when dealing with WL.
Please refer to: http://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=148840

You want her to bear you children yet you can't give her status and money?? Bro, no free lunch in this world, sooner or later, you reap what you sow.
Old 28-02-2011, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

frankly speaking,i will not believe ur story....from my 9 years of experience in the VN scene,i have never heard of something like this......but of cos,sometimes MIRACLE do happens.....but why should u come into here n seek the advice from other bros when in the first place u let the small head control the big one???....pls learn how to clear ur own 'shit' rather then whining like a small kid now....but 1 thing i can be sure of is....i really 'PEI FU' u until i have noting to say....u actually have the courage to do RAW with a gal working in E**o.....actually ur main concern now should not be how to settle that gal....i think the most important thing is for u to go take a HIV screening first....

hope u dun feel offended,but thats really wat i feel from the bottom of my heart...
Old 28-02-2011, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinapuss View Post
hello!!!

Yes it definately take 2 hands to clap... I never took her for a love ride as she knew i got a steady girl friend and cant marry her nor did i want to make her pregnant intentionally......

3 months back she claim she is pregnant when i raw her but was skeptical as she was still working in singapore. Her mother found out and ask her to abort it ..

After the abortion and 1 month back i told her this could not continue and insist to use condom whenever we do it but she told me NO and she really wanted to bear me the children. i visited her in hanoi and stay with her parent and we did it everyday for almost 1 month.. Now she is pregnant and yet to ask anything from me.. Although i have not see the result with my naked eye.

and i don take money from her leh.. she offered but i rejected the 3k

i really wonder if there is still such a lady exist in JC....

Last edited by torn; 28-02-2011 at 06:40 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1