The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2009, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 15
washabi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywashabi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
A fling that turn my life upside down

Just a input to share my latest experience with a girl. Sorry if it looks a bit long....

It started with a drinking session with a male friend at a pub. It was just the two of us drinking, singing songs and chatting, when a girl out of no way approaches us or rather me. I was more than delighted when she asked me whether can we be friends because I am not those that usually will be approaced by the opposite sex in a pub beside the waitresses.

She is short about 1.6, slim, a mix of Chinese and baba, looks adorable but not consider pretty.

With a sense of "hao lian", I gave my friend a wink until she continued on the conversation that nearly made me fell off the chair. She said "Actually, my friend over there would like to know you". We looked over the direction at where she pointed and my heart sank in embrassement while my friend burst into laughter, not forgetting to wink back at me.

The girl signalled her friend over and I sweared I would have dug a hole and buried myself. The friend walked up to us and introduce HIMSELF as Dennis.

It was the most wierd situation and I totally do not know how to react. I would love to reach out my hands and slapped my friend who giggled non stop throughout and for encouraging them to stay with us even though I kindly rejected them. I kept talking to the girl, by the way let's called her DD (because now I called her Dear Dear), and tried my very best to avoid the guy. We sang songs, drink and chatted.

When it was about time for us to leave, Dennis asked me for my number which I rejected him. Later DD came over and asked me for my number which I knew she did it on Dennis's behalf. I asked her number in return which she reject.

DD: Aiya, friend friend mah, why you so afraid to give Dennis your number?
Me: Ya lor, friend friend mah, why you so afraid to give me your number?

In the end, she exchanged her number with me for Dennis.

Next few days, Dennis did called me or sms me but our conversation is short and cold; at times I even missed his calls or smses. Same things happened when I called or sms DD.

About 1 week after we exchanged number, DD sms me whether to have dinner with her and Dennis and my condition is only if DD stayed throughout the dinner. DD agreed and we met that evening for dinner.

You would have guessed what happened at the dinner. Dennis kept his attention on me, while I kept mine on DD. It wasn't totally a disaster as I guess DD was trying to lighten up the dinner by keeping chatty and shared a lot about herself and asking me about myself. I got her msn and of course Dennis too and started to chat with her on msn frequently. DD started to felt relax with me and opened up to me as we chatted more things and soon she began sharing about her ex boyfriends and her sex life to me.

We have 2 other sessions of this wierd combination of dinner. There was another one but last minute Dennis was caught up at works and DD wanted to cancel it which I protested enthusiastically on why we cannot have dinner without Dennis since we are friends and since we are already at the meeting place.

So, that dinner was only me and DD. We chatted about almost anything under the sun and of course also the subject on "sex". The conversation that night was getting hotter and bolder and it really turned me on HOT. I suggested going for a drink since it was still early. At first she didn't want to but surprisingly she gave in after a short persuading.

We went to a nearby pub and order some beers. Soon, after 1 and a half jug, she started to move her body to the music of the KTV system; and soon she was leaning her back on my body which gave me a good feel of her butts against my already harden birdie. I am now no longer HOT, it is now on FOREST FIRE mode.
Old 24-11-2009, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold
Re: A fling that turn my life upside down

Interesting.....more please........
Old 24-11-2009, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 18
willy_sgsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywilly_sgsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

nice....start my camp fire liao.......
Old 24-11-2009, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Cool TS, pls continue. But pls dun tell me you bonked DD in the end and also discovered that she is actually a she-male at the end......
Old 24-11-2009, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Ts pls keep the story cumming
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 24-11-2009, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
Cool TS, pls continue. But pls dun tell me you bonked DD in the end and also discovered that she is actually a she-male at the end......
my guess is DD fake drunk and went hotel wif TS oni to drug him wif her lips, tat's when Dennis appear out of nowhere wif whips and candles...DD reaches out for her HD video cam eagerly...

jus kiddin TS...a little humor to keep this thread alive...plse cont'

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 24-11-2009, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Oh oh do i sense a threesome here...TS on top of DD and Dennis on top of TS....
Old 24-11-2009, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
JIU XING deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more
Old 24-11-2009, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
Roman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud of

interesting story, parking here for more
Old 24-11-2009, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 15
Tifacloud is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTifacloud is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTifacloud is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What a good start.
Old 25-11-2009, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
siaokia55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

setup camp!
Old 25-11-2009, 03:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

firers check ... check ... check ...
firers burst fire .... engage ....
Old 25-11-2009, 05:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 15
fortitude deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfortitude deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Interesting. Please continue.
Old 25-11-2009, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 16
James Teo has much to be proud ofJames Teo has much to be proud ofJames Teo has much to be proud ofJames Teo has much to be proud ofJames Teo has much to be proud ofJames Teo has much to be proud ofJames Teo has much to be proud ofJames Teo has much to be proud ofJames Teo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by joew2005 View Post
firers check ... check ... check ...
firers burst fire .... engage ....
Quick get the firemen on standby . Bro TS nice story . Please continue.
Old 25-11-2009, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 15
washabi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywashabi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks all the bros.

2nd part

DD moved her body according to the music while her back still leaning on me; in other words her butt was massaging my already on fire birdie. My thought then had only one option, I wanted her, but how? I am never good in situation like this, but I knew I needed to get a place and the nearest I can think of is Hotel 81 at Keong Siak Street. I need to buy condoms and there is a 7-11 at Keong Siak Street. So how to bring her there?

I knew I need to proceed fast as I am not ready to let her drink more and get drunk and not to drag too late for fear she gave the excuse of “it’s late I need to go home”.

So stupidly, I asked her

Me: You looked tipsy. U ok?
DD: Im ok, think a bit high.
Me: You want go out for a walk and drink some water?
DD: Still got half a jug left leh. Finish first lah.
Me: Aiya, is ok lah. No need to finish one lah. Dun want you to go back drunk.

We stepped out of the pub and I asked her

Me: Hey, you been to Keong Siak Street?
DD: No
Me: Let’s take a stroll there. Go there see see.
DD: Yeeee….Dun want lah. That side got lots of chicken.
Me: Aiya, now no more liao lah. Now down there a lot of pubs and people, very safe. Some more I am here to protect you.
DD: OK lor.

So we proceed to walked from Tanjong Pagar to Keong Siak Street. I led her to hotel 81 and then proceed to ask her whether she needed a rest and some more can watch her favourite TV show “Little Nonya”. At first, she gave me that shock look, but after hearing “Little Nonya”, she agreed, but her condition was she would leave after “Little Nonya”.

I agreed to it with my fingers crossed and asked her to wait for me while I go to 7-11 to buy mineral water for her to wash down the beer. Of course, main item, condom, and some beers for myself.

We booked a room and proceed up. She tucked herself comfortably in the bed as she watched the show, while I sat beside her side by side. To me the signal was not strong enough to lay her and yes, I was a bit chicken not knowing how to proceed from there.

There was only one bedside sideboard and so all the drinks are put there. As I didn’t offered her any, occasionally she would lean her body towards me with some form of contacts and took the drink herself and put back. The smell, the touch and her boobs acted like a gasoline keeping the fire on my dick burning but yet I didn’t know how I should proceed from there.
Tick tock tick tock, “Little Nonya” is ending soon and I have already succeeded half way. What should I do next?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1