The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 04-03-2022, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetroll View Post
After camping here for sometime, decided to download badoo n start fishing.
Within 2 days managed to hook one DH ��

After some sweet talk here and there…
https://we.tl/t-GaltaIuNc1

Can’t wait to see that set of tits bouncing
Bro, she's wearing head scarf. The nipple so suckable. Maids r easy, any men also can. Enjoy n fish more.
Old 04-03-2022, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28410 / Power: 23
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Now just a reminder guys…morning after pills work to prevent them from ovulating as sperm might be active inside the Pussy for up to 5 days. If u suay and cip her during ovulating period morning after pills does not work. So if u have a long term fb, best is get those monthly contraceptive pills which she must faithfully take daily to be safe. If U wanna play, be prepared to take responsibility for ur actions. Or else dun fucking cip and expect some miracle to happen if she misses her period. Simple facts also some idiots cannot think properly and when maid pregnant come here seek advice or panic.
Would like to correct this misunderstanding about the morning after pills. Attached below is the MIMS website link detailing the usage of this morning after pill (i.e. Postinor2). The MIMS is the official doctor’s handbook when they want to prescribe the medications for the patients to eat.

https://www.mims.com/singapore/drug/...or-2?type=full

I’ve extracted out the important content about this pill & stated below. Please take note of the dosage as stated in bold & red fonts.

Contents
Levonorgestrel.

Description
Each tablet contains 0.75 mg levonorgestrel.
Excipients/Inactive Ingredients: Colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, potato starch, talc, maize starch, lactose.

Action
Levonorgestrel is a progestogen inhibiting the implantation of the ovum into the endometrium, stimulating the motility of the oviduct and increasing the viscosity of the cervical mucus.

Indications/Uses
Postinor-2 tablet is an emergency contraceptive preparation that can prevent contraception if it is taken within 72 hours following unprotected intercourse.
The administration of Postinor-2 as an emergency contraceptive is recommended in the following cases:
If no contraceptive measure of any kind was taken during intercourse; If the applied contraceptive measure cannot be considered reliable, i.e. tear or slip inappropriate use of condom; disposition or tear or premature removal of diaphragm or pessary; unsuccessfully interrupted coitus; erroneous calculation of fertile days in case of periodic abstinence; in case of IUD loss or removal; omitting the ingestion of 3 or more hormonal contraceptive tablets to be taken regularly; rape.

Dosage/Direction for Use
One Postinor-2 tablet should be ingested within 48 hours following intercourse and another one 12 hours after taking the first tablet.
According to data of clinical studies, it is advisable to take the first tablet within 48 hours (but not later than 72 hours) after intercourse, since the efficacy of the preparation decreases if more than 48 hours elapse between intercourse and drug ingestion. Postinor-2 tablet may be used at any time within the menstrual cycle.
If vomiting occurs within 2 hours after drug intake, the dose must be repeated.
No more than 4 tablets may be taken per month.

Attached below is a picture showing the Postinor2 pills.

https://ibb.co/pv85Kcj

If you want to have many raw sessions with your girl & don’t want her to get pregnant then it is advisable to let your girl to eat the monthly anti-pregnancy pills. Attached below is the picture for different type of monthly anti-pregnancy pills that you can buy for your girl to eat.

https://ibb.co/MgkP4zd

Please take note that all these pills can be bought from all medical doctor clinics. But if you don’t want to buy from these medical doctor clinics as due to they will charge you at a very high cost then you will need to find & buy from other sources or suppliers. A word of precaution that there are quite many fake pills being sold by these suppliers & that’s the reason why the girl still gets pregnant after eating the anti-pregnancy pills. Please pm me if you want to know more in details.
Old 04-03-2022, 03:34 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Very helpful information for all cheongsters...the sticking point is:
1) who will sponsor the maid with the monthly pills knowing that she meets more than 1 bro?
2) even if one bro sponsors her, who makes sure that she takes the pills diligently?

Pills like this will mess up the ladys hormones and all the effects that comes with it such as weight gain, mood swings, pimples...etc...etc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tho66 View Post
Would like to correct this misunderstanding about the morning after pills. Attached below is the MIMS website link detailing the usage of this morning after pill (i.e. Postinor2). The MIMS is the official doctor’s handbook when they want to prescribe the medications for the patients to eat.

I’ve extracted out the important content about this pill & stated below. Please take note of the dosage as stated in bold & red fonts.

If you want to have many raw sessions with your girl & don’t want her to get pregnant then it is advisable to let your girl to eat the monthly anti-pregnancy pills. Attached below is the picture for different type of monthly anti-pregnancy pills that you can buy for your girl to eat.

details.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 04-03-2022, 05:06 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Very helpful information for all cheongsters...the sticking point is:
1) who will sponsor the maid with the monthly pills knowing that she meets more than 1 bro?
2) even if one bro sponsors her, who makes sure that she takes the pills diligently?

Pills like this will mess up the ladys hormones and all the effects that comes with it such as weight gain, mood swings, pimples...etc...etc...

Bro, their friends n Bangla all have n know where to get cheap cheap ones.
I have heard the Indian Bangla always give the maids pop in the pills before they fuck. No idea where the pills from n the maids don't even ask n just eat only.
The maids r lucky that local men check the pills carefully n use condoms. The fw don't even care, just have the pills n let them eat or just fuck raw, when pregnant, just break off.
Old 04-03-2022, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Contents
Levonorgestrel.

Description
Excipients/Inactive Ingredients: Colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, potato starch, talc, maize starch, lactose.

Action
Levonorgestrel is a progestogen inhibiting the implantation of the ovum into the endometrium, stimulating the motility of the oviduct and increasing the viscosity of the cervical mucus.

Indications/Uses
Postinor-2 tablet is an emergency contraceptive preparation that can prevent contraception if it is taken within 72 hours following unprotected intercourse.
The administration of Postinor-2 as an emergency contraceptive is recommended in the following cases:
If no contraceptive measure of any kind was taken during intercourse; If the applied contraceptive measure cannot be considered reliable, i.e. tear or slip inappropriate use of condom; disposition or tear or premature removal of diaphragm or pessary; unsuccessfully interrupted coitus; erroneous calculation of fertile days in case of periodic abstinence; in case of IUD loss or removal; omitting the ingestion of 3 or more hormonal contraceptive tablets to be taken regularly; rape.

Dosage/Direction for Use
One Postinor-2 tablet should be ingested within 48 hours following intercourse and another one 12 hours after taking the first tablet.
According to data of clinical studies, it is advisable to take the first tablet within 48 hours (but not later than 72 hours) after intercourse, since the efficacy of the preparation decreases if more than 48 hours elapse between intercourse and drug ingestion. Postinor-2 tablet may be used at any time within the menstrual cycle.

Please take note that all these pills can be bought from all medical doctor clinics. But if you don’t want to buy from these medical doctor clinics as due to they will charge you at a very high cost then you will need to find & buy from other sources or suppliers. A word of precaution that there are quite many fake pills being sold by these suppliers & that’s the reason why the girl still gets pregnant after eating the anti-pregnancy pills. Please pm me if you want to know more in details.
Thanks for the heads up. But I read up no morning after pill works if the woman is ovulating already. Ie egg is already released. The reason for morning after pill is to stop ovulation to prevent pregnancy. So if suay suay u cip her during ovulation is gg right?

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 04-03-2022, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 4
DJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Thanks for the heads up. But I read up no morning after pill works if the woman is ovulating already. Ie egg is already released. The reason for morning after pill is to stop ovulation to prevent pregnancy. So if suay suay u cip her during ovulation is gg right?
Yes, if ovulated, morning after pill is useless. Always check when is her last menses, if she really close to ovulation period (usually around day 14 from start of menses), play safe and condom on, because you will never know exactly when she ovulate. Sperm stays alive inside for up to 7 days, so even few days before ovulation , cip without pills also very risky.
Old 04-03-2022, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5888 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

My understanding is don't try on 12th to 16th day if she has the 30 days cycle, super high chance of being a father.
Old 04-03-2022, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Contents
Levonorgestrel.

Description

Action

Indications/Uses

Dosage/Direction for Use

Good to have doctors in the house
Old 04-03-2022, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 4
Battlequeen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBattlequeen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, their friends n Bangla all have n know where to get cheap cheap ones.
I have heard the Indian Bangla always give the maids pop in the pills before they fuck. No idea where the pills from n the maids don't even ask n just eat only.
The maids r lucky that local men check the pills carefully n use condoms. The fw don't even care, just have the pills n let them eat or just fuck raw, when pregnant, just break off.
Remember what Sam bro said, whores are for fucking not loving. Why care so much for them unless you kana KC.
Old 05-03-2022, 03:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1864 / Power: 21
|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future

Referred by my fb maid a few of her close friends since she's going back soon. Checking any bros gf, or whatsoever..one of them looking for bf take care of her course which is school fee every month..saw the notes & books so is legit since meet up last week for makan..have a few more not posting soon..
Old 05-03-2022, 07:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by |-R3D-| View Post

Referred by my fb maid a few of her close friends since she's going back soon. Checking any bros gf, or whatsoever..one of them looking for bf take care of her course which is school fee every month..saw the notes & books so is legit since meet up last week for makan..have a few more not posting soon..
The 2nd gal is not bad look. Get offered earlier sponsoring a 30plus to take a diploma course. Did a simple calculation, went for a free "test drive" and did not go for it. Reason there have many offering, was spoilt for choice actually.
Old 05-03-2022, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

this not bad, u can take her and do 3p

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 05-03-2022, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3667 / Power: 9
teokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Nice one. Upped you.
Old 05-03-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1864 / Power: 21
|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
this not bad, u can take her and do 3p
no place to 3p, uncle soon also haha..got heart no strength.. 😂
Old 05-03-2022, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1019 / Power: 12
bernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud of

Quote:
no place to 3p, uncle soon also haha..got heart no strength.. 😂
Hi bro, you have no strength then can share her contact or not? I still lack 1 maid to occupy all my Sundays.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1