The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2022, 02:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How I upped my Colleague

any photo of her? oooh i love pwee swee pwee swee...bah-chai type!!
Why you so like dat?
Old 30-05-2022, 06:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of

S: Okay. Let’s do it…

Part 6. Sex-hungry.

With approval from S, our off day would become our sex marathon day.
But good things dont last long as soon after. I have my reservist to attend.

Me: next 2 weeks i will store all my cum for you. Meanwhile if you horny, can videocall okay.

S: so next 2weeks no sex? Can’t you come out on certain days?

Me: i try okay. Still need to go back wash up and rest.

S pout and accepted her fate.

Shall not bored you guys with ny reservist…
During my reservist, my OC decided to give us some off days as there was more than enough manpower. So i took our my phone, look thru S schedule and took my off day the same as hers.

Once i managed to secured the date, i texted S.

Me: so boring. All guys here.

S: less than a week and you start complaining already?

Me: ya. Then your off day what will you be doing?

S: morning do housekeeping, afternoon meeting friend for shopping lo.

Me: good for you. I have to be here alone.

Once i know her plan that day, i got what u want.

Me: okay. Need go chiong already. Text later.

With that, i acted busy and ignore her. Planning my sexventure for that day.

On my off day, i rush home to get the ‘SM’ material and make my way over. Reached her place at about 9am. I camped downstairs for her housemate to leave first.

While enjoying my coffee, i spotted her housemate walking towards to bus stop. Finish up my coffee and went around to ensure they have board the bus first.

Thank god the bus arrive shortly and they board on the bus. Once they left, i quietly went up, checked if the metal gate is unlocked. But main door is locked. I went to ring the bell and went out of sight so S could not see who’s at the door.

S opened up the door , thinking that it’s her housemate who forgotten their stuff. I rush in, close the door and locked it in a swift motion, start kissing her at her living room while playing with her boob. Once D is hard, i pushed S down, forcing her to give me a blowjob. Her blowjob was average as she doesnt have much experience in BJ.

S was still in shocked and doesnt know what’s going on. Seeing her still blur, i took out her panty and start fucking her on the coffee table.

Moans was all i needed for motivation right now. And soon, i release all over on her tummy.

After taking a quick nap naked, it was about time when S need to meet her friends. Turned around and S is still sleeping. Went down south and chat with her pussy.

Shortly, S woke up, wanting to get ready to meet her friends. I lick faster and finger her faster till S was in cloud nine. She could not go anywhere.

She was supposed to meet her friends at 1pm. But it’s already 1:15. And S is nowhere to be seen. Her friend decided to give her a call. S picked up, wanting to tell them she will be late. Before she can utter any words, i push my D in hard. S could only look at me and control her moan. She tried to talk as if nothing happen.

This turned me on even more and i start to fuck her base on their conversation.
If her friends are talking, i will not pump her. If she’s about to talk, i will pump her quickly. S could not control and told them she got urgent matters and will message them instead. After she hang up, i ‘punished’ S by turning her over and fuck her in her new favuorite position: doggy.

Slapping her ass occasionally and trying to leave my slap marks on her ass. Feeling my balls tighten, i pump S harder and release out on her ass cheek.

After we were done cleaning up,
Me: let’s go wash up together. You meeting your friend right?

S: ya. Let’s hurry.

With that, S hurried into the washroom to prepare to wash up for her appointment.

Once i enter, S was already washing her hair with her back facing me. I grab her boobs from the back and start kissing her neck again. After gotten the correct signal from S, i turn her over and get her to clean my D with her mouth.

S: dont play. I need to go.

Me: so you rather meet your friend then fucking me?

After i said that, i turn on the shower and start washing up.
S felt guilty and try to give me a blowjob. Instead, i held onto her head and fuck her. Causing her to gag serval time. After letting her gag, i lift her up and continue fucking S in standing doggy. S could not control and cum serveral times. She just squirt without any control as we were in the washroom.

Me: since you have cummed so much, and we are showering. Can i cum on your face?

S: dont want. Later stuck onto my hair how. Got smell.

Me: please. Just this once.
I continue fucking her harder. S could only moan in pleasure.

Me: so i take it as a yes?

S: ah ah ah…

Taking it as her acknowledgment, i push S down, get her to continue to book fuck me since i’m already feeling it. Soon, i shot my load on her face for the very first time.

S: so warm.

Me: you want to taste it?

S: no.

We continue to wash up and went back into the room…
Old 31-05-2022, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
rabusto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really nice update TS
Old 31-05-2022, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 6
Veranto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love the writing style
Old 31-05-2022, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
AmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Your part 6 TS was a really good write up, enjoyed it thoroughly
Old 01-06-2022, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Charleslec1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

amazing thread. thank you!
Old 01-06-2022, 10:24 AM
Samster

178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of

Part 7

After washing up, we went back to the room.

S thought it was over and she could change to go meet her friends. But she was wrong. My plan was to release all my load onto her.

While S was changing. I was lying on bed, using my phone. Could not care less about her changing. Knowing that my uniform would take some time, S came over and ask me to get ready. I pretend to be asleep and she sat onto my soft D.

S was trying to wake me up by grinding me. Felt that she did not wear any bottom yet.

Me: let’s fuck one more round?

S: you serious? I’m late already.,

Me: but now i got feel.

S: really last one?

Me: promised.

S agreed and we started kissing again. Her friends called again, S picked up. This time round, quickly blindfold her and went down south.

I started licking and i believed her friends heard S moan. They hang up shortly and i continue my attack. I went to get the cable tie, tie both her hands together. This time round, i did not tape her mouth so that i could mouth fuck her.

I start by licking her pussy again. Enduring that it’s moist wet and tight. Once that is done. I fingered S while i move onto her nipples and mouth. Feeling her pussy is getting dry, i insert my rock hard D and pump till she’s wet again.

I continue fingering S and this keep on repeating till S starting to beg.

S: you not going to shoot?

Me: no feel yet.

By then, S haven already orgasm multiple time. I could not care less. Alternate between fingering and mini pump to keep her pussy moist. S could not hold anymore. She spread her legs wide apart, begging me to fuck her.

I grab onto both her legs, placed them on her chest, as if she curl up into a ball. Held onto her ankle, i used my D to slide up and down her slit. Slowly pushing my already hard D in.

S was gasping for air. It was tight. I pump her fast and hard, S had another orgasm, clamping her wall tighter while i pump her.

It did not last long after a few more hard and deep thrust, i pull out in time to release all outside her pussy.

S was a jelly as she couldnt move. Lying down panting. Her pussy was glistering with her juice.

I got up to clean up. S asked for her phone. Pass her and she called her friend.

S: i got some urgent matters to handle. I meet you guys for tea or dinner okay?

I could not hear the conversation and soon, S hung up. Time check, it’s already close to 4pm. We took short nap and soon, we part our ways. S was walking slowly due to her sore pussy. I went back home and took my nap before heading back to camp.
Old 01-06-2022, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Veryex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting, awaiting for next script haha
Old 01-06-2022, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1658 / Power: 16
webroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant future

Well written update TS!
Old 01-06-2022, 04:55 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: How I upped my Colleague

Nice update bro
Old 01-06-2022, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
any photo of her? oooh i love pwee swee pwee swee...bah-chai type!!
https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=846042&page=59

Photo over here bro.
Old 01-06-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Photo over here
Thanks for the share bro
Old 02-06-2022, 12:24 AM
Samster

Part 8 wet the hotel bed

After heading back to camp, nothing much happen. Just random video calls, showing of boobs, masterbating and etc.

As our frequency in sex is getting higher and more often, many times when S and I wanted to have sex, we could not do it due to the location and availability. And her housemate might have the same off day as us. To get our needs fixed, we have decided to book rooms for short duration. While putting into consideration that S like to be ‘rape’, i decided to get rooms that does not have any windows so that when the lights are completely off, it’s complete darkness.

S: next week my housemate same off as us. How?

Me: nevermind, i got it sorted already. I meet you at xxx mrt. I bring you somewhere.

S: huh? That what do i need?

Me: just follow. Dont ask so much.

After we meet up, i on the map to bring us to the place. After entering our room, i check on the tv and wifi connection.
On some music on the tv while figuring out the lighting.

S: what are you doing?

Me: trying to see if the lights are working or got CCTV not. (Just bullshit my way thru)

S: okay. (Continue using her phone)

Once all sorted, i waste no time in teaching S french. We practise while my hands roam around, remove pieces of her clothing.

Once S is in her birthday suit, my hands move towards her pussy. Wanting to finger her.

S: wait, i go clean first.

Me: okay.

While S is cleaning up, i quickly went over to my bag, took out the cable tie and duct tape, hide it beside bed.

Once S is out, i was lying in bed naked, pretending to be asleep. S went over and gave D a kiss. Slowly engulfing it whole, trying to wake D up. Once D is awaken, S went on to mount onto me.

When S is about to slide my D into her welcoming pussy, i turn her around, pin S on the bed and turn off the lights. As i already knew where the items are, i quickly took the cable tie and tie her hands up. I tear a piece of duct tape and cover her mouth. S was in shocked.

I went over to my bag, get a small torchlight out. Turn it on and place it on the table.

I started teasing S, telling her to behave herself before i impregnant her. S shook her head in protest.

I start by playing rough, pinching her nipples, rubbing her pussy hard and choking her while i fondle her breast.

Before i could even insert my D into her, S have already squirt and wet the bed. Not wanting to spoil the mood, i continue with what i have been doing. Soon, i tease her by rubbing D around her shaved pussy. S wanted to speak but due to the tape, she’s mute.

Me: you want me to remove the tape? Make sure you be good and listen to me.

S nod her head. Wanting me to remove the tape.

Me: you will look at how i’m going to fuck your pussy and make sure you dont cummed before i tell you to. If you break that promise, i cannot guarantee what will happen to you.

S open her eyes wide looking at me with those puppy eyes.

Me: dont give me that look. Either you agree or disagree. You decide.

S nod her head again.
I place D close to her mouth, once i remove the tape, before S could speak or breathe with her mouth, i stuffed my D into her mouth.

S gagged. I asked S to suck my D clean before she get to fuck me.

Could feel that S is tiring from sucking, i proceed to go down south. Placed my D at the entrance. Once the tip is in push D deep in. S started moaning while i pump her slowly, rubbing her clit at the same time. Soon, i felt her pussy tighten. I stop pumping.

Me: remember you cannot cummed unless i told you too!

S look at me in destress. I continue pumping her and soon enough, S squirt again.

Me: who gave you the permission to squirt! Get up! Stand and face the door!

S struggle to get up and walked towards the door. As there was a mirror beside, i turn S to face the mirror, bend her over and start pumping her fast and hard.

Me: look at yourself in the mirror! Watch how much you enjoy and look at me fucking your little pussy!

S was moaning like a AV host. I turn her side ways and get her to look at the mirror on how i pumped her hard. As her hands are still cable tied, S use the wall for support. Seeing myself from the side view pumping S and her melons were swinging for freedom. I grab her hair and pull her head up. S moan louder.

It motivate me to pump her even harder and deeper. Slapping her ass from time to time, before i knew it, my balls were tightening.

Me: i’m cumming, where you want them to go?

S: anywhere. Can i cum?

Me: let’s come together. Alittle more.

With a few more hard and deep thrust, i pull out and cummed onto her ass while S was having her N number of orgasm.

We went to the washroom to clean ourself up
Old 02-06-2022, 01:31 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 10
songuntiljurong is one of the Best!songuntiljurong is one of the Best!songuntiljurong is one of the Best!

Curious..
while having S got any other girl outside you up
Old 02-06-2022, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by songuntiljurong View Post
Curious..
while having S got any other girl outside you up
While having S, no. Did not up other girl.
Her sex drive is enough to empty my load.

Before having S, i did up other girl before. Maybe will leave that for another story. But that is kind of boring.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1