The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 06-05-2024, 07:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Anyone here session with those sgbc SM providers? https://sgbeautycastle9.com/bondage-...asochism-bdsm/
Old 06-05-2024, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 3
Sweech deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySweech deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

She used to - haven't met up with her since she migrated to locanto.

In fact, my visits with her were always massage with a touch of fetishes, despite her repertoire being quite extensive and she being more than capable of a lot more. Main reason being I really like her massage and back stepping.

I think she might have delisted from SLG as she was travelling. Due back today if memory serves.

p.s. Looks-wise, she's just a pleasant mid-to-late 30s milf, with just a touch of the inevitable meat that one gets as one ages. She should have been a head-turner 10-15 years ago.

p.p.s Ok just checked - her SLG listing is back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clammedshut View Post
Does she also offer normal massage services? Don't mind giving it a go to see how her looks are like
Old 06-05-2024, 08:47 AM
Samster

Sweech deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySweech deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiahborlang View Post
I have get in touch with one PRC lady in massage website

She replied to me

" I offer domme service for $200 per hour. I would dress you like lady, you wear lingerie, wig , female clothings. '

She said me pic of herself playing with male slave. in wig ,bra..
and she show me pics of lady clothings for male slave, and wide range of high heel shoe for slave

This lady will make you do catwalk in high heel shoe

But i was hestitant as I am not ready for this kind of thing -wearing high heel shoes and do catwalk..

Any of you walk in high heel shoes before?
Sounds like Coco.

I remember my first feminisation session with a local domme - it wasn't something I was really interested in but went along with it as the domme was really into it. Must say it was more enjoyable than I expected - had a couple more with a different domme subsequently - full works of makeup, wig, dress and heels. Also included a short drink at the hotel bar. A different kind of excitement of hoping not to run into people I know.

I haven't done it with Coco (or whoever you contacted), so I can't speak for how she would do it. Probably only wig, dress-up and heels as makeup would require a longer session.
Old 06-05-2024, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Bro Sweech

You are impressive!

Yes ! It is Coco

All her high heel shoes are not for beginners like me.
That's why i am hestitant
Old 06-05-2024, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
bigdaddy389 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros here ever session in Beijing? Any good/highly rated mistress there?
Old 06-05-2024, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiahborlang View Post
Bro Sweech

You are impressive!

Yes ! It is Coco

All her high heel shoes are not for beginners like me.
That's why i am hestitant
Haha nothing impressive - at that price point and being equipped with heels and outfits for feminization, she's the only one.
Old 07-05-2024, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

Any new on mistress Qi 七 from
Prc return to spore.. I saw a post in a her WeChat saying coming and tts it
Old 07-05-2024, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Samster168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by subway73 View Post
Bump for mistress huan
Old 08-05-2024, 07:45 AM
Samster

subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by subway73 View Post
Any new on mistress Qi 七 from
Prc return to spore.. I saw a post in a her WeChat saying coming and tts it
ETA this weekend probably ops by next week
Old 08-05-2024, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samster168 View Post
Bump for mistress huan
Next week is great, x2 incoming domms
Old 10-05-2024, 02:47 PM
Samster

Correction next durian season for dommms x3 coming su, qi and huan
Old 10-05-2024, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
darer93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Should be domms x4, because OMM is back
Old 11-05-2024, 09:19 AM
Samster

I can’t get a session with omm some knob out therea bad review years ago on Chinese sharing webby abt client review .. it stings me till today lolx
Old 11-05-2024, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by darer93 View Post
Should be domms x4, because OMM is back
Do you happen to have the links for Qi and OMM?
Old 11-05-2024, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 18
clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychogeorge View Post
My favourite aspect of her style of play is that she is open and very willing to try. Plus, she has the ability to blend playfulness, sensuality, strict and sadistic together. Most importantly, is for any sub approaching her to be very open and clear in your communication. Over time and multiple sessions, with more rapport and chemistry it will get even better each time. That's also the reason why I always make an effort to see her when she visits Singapore. Hope this helps.
I want to second George that Mistress Su is an immaculate professional. While some dommes waste away the session time like spending super long trying intricate knots and using the client as a test dummy, or leaving the client alone while digging to toys or doing preps, there is very little down time with Mistress Su.

That is why 1 hour with her is usually enough instead of the 1.5 or 2 hours required with other dommes. This makes her higher rates actually lower in terms of value and real time spent playing. Once I asked for 1.5hours but couldn't control myself and came at the one hour mark and she insisted that I take a refund for the 0.5 hours. She prides herself on delivering and not just a mindless money grabber (unless you're into that sort of thing).

Anyway, while waiting for my session (she is fully booked today unfortunately), here is the start of my recap of my second session with her. I had not tried golden shower, and wanted that to be ticked off my bucket list, so asked Mistress Su to force me to consume hers, even if I resisted.

-
-
-

It was a Saturday, so I left my office at noon, skipping lunch to meet Mistress Su first. Mistress Su was staying in a hotel that required a keycard so she came down to pick me up. When the elevator door opened and I saw Mistress Su, I was both excited and nervous, and my legs felt weak. Her presence made me want to kneel down before her immediately, but I had to control myself in public. She was dressed very professionally in her usual OL-outfit - a tight fitting white blouse and a short black skirt. It was tantalising. When Mistress noticed that I didn't speak, she turned around and walked back into the elevator. I hurriedly followed, said "Hello Mistress" softly, and stood beside her, lowering my gaze to her feet and heels. The elevator stopped at the 5th floor, and I followed Mistress towards the room.

After entering the room, Mistress sat on the bed and ordered me to wash up first. I came out of the room naked, and Mistress was already sitting on the chair at the desk. Her elbows were propped up on the desk with a magazine in her hands as she flipped through it. The image of her was so beautiful. Just as I was lost in my thoughts, Mistress turned her gaze to me, and beckoned to me by curling her index finger. I immediately scurried over to her side, my hard breaths caressing her thighs. Mistress continued to read the magazine and ordered: "Lick my feet." I obediently knelt up, with my hands on the edge of the table, and began to lick her heels which were propped on the table. Mistress was wearing black stockings, unlike the nude stockings previously which I found even sexier. As I licked, I could not resist breathing in the scent of her feet which was mixed with a faint smell of the leather from her high heels. At the same time, I could feel the body heat emanating from her feet on to my face as I pressed up against her instep. Mistress did not deign to move her feet, so in order to kiss and lick every part of her heels and feet, I had to constantly twist my body and neck in a test of flexibility.

Just like this, I changed various difficult positions and licked Mistress' feet and heels for about 10 minutes. Mistress put down the magazine in her hands, grabbed my ear and started to pushed one foot into my mouth. To prevent my teeth from scratching her, I had to open my mouth as wide as I could. Mistress' toes were stuffed deeper and deeper into my mouth and felt like they had touched the back of my throat throat. My mouth was opened as wide as possible to allow her entire foot.

Then Mistress began to thrust her feet back and forth, and when thrusting, she would pull my ears hard so that the toes went in deeper. I was on the verge of gagging, but resisted doing so, managing only to moan out "Woo...Woo...". Mistress seemed to enjoy torturing me, because while I was struggling and moaning, she was laughing out in genuine delight. Her laughter was so feminine and pleasing to the ear which made me persevere.

Finally, Mistress let me off, put her feet down from the table and commanded, "Put on my shoes." I quickly picked up her high heels and put them on for her. Mistress stood up, grabbed my ear, and started walking to the bathroom. My ears were stretched and I pain immediately. I had to raise my head and crawl quickly behind Mistress in order to keep up with her. After entering the bathroom with my ears still in her hands, Mistress pulled my head to the edge of the toilet, ordered: "Lie down" and pressed my head on the toilet seat. This made me feel objectified, being placed in a position useful to Mistress and not having a say in moving or talking.

Mistress took off her stockings and panties nonchalantly. As I peered up at the glorious sight, Mistress did not treat me as a human being by covering up anything. I was just like any other toiletbowl that was to be used. The sense of humiliation suddenly made me even more excited. Mistress slipped her foot back into her high heels, raised one foot and stepped on the edge of the toilet bowl next to my head, and took a step forward with the other foot, positioning the source of my drink right above my mouth.

"Open your mouth!" As Mistress said this, she pushed my head back with one hand immobilising it on the edge of the toilet. I kept my mouth wide open as I awaited my first golden shower. Finally, I saw a jet of water spurting out, accurately and powerfully entering my mouth into the depth of my throat. I subconsciously closed my pharynx to prevent choking, but this caused the liquid to build up in my mouth.

Mistress's free hand pinched my nose as she ordered: "Swallow!". As I couldn't breathe nor struggle, I had no choice but to swallow my first taste of Mistress's "holy water". I swallowed it all in two mouthfuls, but barely caught my breath before the next stream entered my mouth again. I was going to choke because of that but fortunately, Mistress released her hand holding my nose, and continued to order me to continue drinking and not let any of it flow out. I swallowed in big gulps, the taste of Mistress' nectar mild, but the volume copious.

Fortunately, I was great at chugging and did not allow any of Mistress' precious fluids to flow out except for those that landed on face directly. It didn't take long for me to feel that my stomach was full and I wondered how much pee did Mistress store. Eventually the stream of nectar began to become weaker and slowed.

[to be continued]
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1