The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
clear4takeoff, darkdesireswith, DarkkDarren, HannahEvelle, manure, Quennie

Old 14-01-2023, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 438 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4846 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post
The list can be pretty long... from fiona xie to ann kok to erica lee... but my 1st choice would be felicia chin... hehe~~~
Can see you like big boobs ! 👍
Old 14-01-2023, 04:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1404 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
hows rui en boobs and sharon aw what kind of nips?
Rui En she has big boob but saw her nipslip before while Sharon she usually will wear inner single if happen to wear white T shirt. Only seen her nipslip once.
Old 14-01-2023, 10:00 AM
Samster

Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomboyz View Post
Rui En she has big boob but saw her nipslip before while Sharon she usually will wear inner single if happen to wear white T shirt. Only seen her nipslip once.
I think Sharon wan nothing to see la, so flat and small ...
Old 14-01-2023, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk!

I have no % only feelings. 4 yrs into C19 and world crisis. We seem to see increase in ROC in Spore. My office has a young man from ROC, he pretend to act blur. I knew based in his ROC accent and surname.

Compare to Malaysian, Indo, PRC and ABC girls. ROC girls are gentle and kind of political mindsets. She will not hesitate to speak out. Those who dont has been here for yrs. Eg. QYF. Number 1 ball carrier in Media corp.

No matter. Guys are in for a treat. And I thanked our 2 DPMs for granting ROC women access stayed here.
Old 14-01-2023, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 2
Snowystorm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySnowystorm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by clear4takeoff View Post
Have!!

Nice editing 👍
Old 14-01-2023, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
QYF. Number 1 ball carrier in Media corp.
I think bros here only worry about them sucking our balls … 😝
Old 14-01-2023, 02:48 PM
Samster

phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
I think Sharon wan nothing to see la, so flat and small ...
but i like her body fragrant. I remember once there was one cry scene where she was rescued from fire.While she was sobbing on my shoulder,her loose bra and inner shirt simply revealed and her sweat body smell so erectable instantly.That was privileged of good 3 minutes.
Old 14-01-2023, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
but i like her body fragrant. I remember once there was one cry scene where she was rescued from fire.While she was sobbing on my shoulder,her loose bra and inner shirt simply revealed and her sweat body smell so erectable instantly.That was privileged of good 3 minutes.
So, you can confirm she didn't have any breast, right ? Or rather flat one, right ?
Old 14-01-2023, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
So, you can confirm she didn't have any breast, right ? Or rather flat one, right ?
she has.maybe A+ or B cup
Old 14-01-2023, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
she has.maybe A+ or B cup
Oic, thanks for the clarification, I would have thought that Sharon is a A- and totally flat like airport landing …
Old 14-01-2023, 11:37 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
their nipples big or small?
Old 16-01-2023, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
their nipples big or small?
Also, what’s the colour of their nipples ?

Pink, brown or black ?

Thanks
Old 16-01-2023, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
dreamhart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Also, what’s the colour of their nipples ?

Pink, brown or black ?

Thanks
I was about to ask hahaaa
Old 16-01-2023, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamhart View Post
I was about to ask hahaaa
Haha … all bonkers will ask the same question …
Old 17-01-2023, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
dreamhart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Haha … all bonkers will ask the same question …
Hi five
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1