The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2018, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
LongestRanger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My Darkest Secrets

Hello all, I have been an occasional reader of this forum and decided to contribute to this community with my personal stories. I am not a regular user of this forum but will try to share more stories depending on popularity and demand of my stories.

I will keep the format of my stories within a single posting if possible as I do not enjoy grandmother kind of stories that let users wait for the TS to update the story or disappear halfway. Blue balls are unbearable, I know right…

Me: Late20s - Early 30s, SG Male, Chinese, Uni grad, Finance profession, Not-too-tall, Not-too short, Lean, Not rich at all.

I have always been a low-profile guy in school, never really excel in anything. Had a couple of relationships back in Secondary School and JC, but none of which went further beyond hand-holding. I’ve already been known as the decent guy around. Helping girls with project, try to be a hero to tank some shit of girls, but I slowly start to realise that all these bullshits/sacrifices aren’t getting me anywhere in my sexual life. As a matter of fact, I wasn’t even noticed most of the time. I got played big-time by a girl I really love, but she fucked me up. I cried that day so hard and I swore to myself, Goodbye Mr Nice Guy, from today onward, I’m going to be the Bad Guy.

Story 1: My first sexual encounter
I enlisted into NS and soon was posted to a camp in the west. Somehow, I managed to get a relax appointment after all the chiong-sua. Was damn free most of the time as I was holding as office appointment and I can get nights off to teach tuition in the West.

Since I was so free, I decided to go mIRC to know some girls to have fun with over the weekends. As I wasn’t a pro back then, I simply joined #singapore, #singapore20, #singapore30, #singapore40, plus some other random channels. Strategy is to just keep posting online looking for “friends” ASL, blar blar blar.

Finally, after 2 months of diligent weekends posting, I managed to a decent response. 40+ married lady with no children. She was a Yakult delivery lady. She didn’t show me any photos as phone with cameras back then cost a fair amount. Fast hand, fast leg, change HP number. Then over the next 2 weeks, keep SMS-ing on nonsensical things which I dun even care. What’s for lunch, how’s your work, What are u doing now? Then slowly move to marriage-related query. How’s your Husband, How’s yr marriage life to the magical sex life question.

She confessed to me that she is a baby elephant and ugly. I didn’t take her words for It as I just craved to fuck a married lady so badly. Soon after, I managed to date her out for a dinner on weekdays as her husband needed to OT that night. Met her at Bukit Panjang Plaza, looks still okay, has some fats. But as you would imagine, a young boy with so much raging hormones. I decided to “whack” her but not give her my virginity.
Old 05-04-2018, 12:51 PM
Samster

Re: My Darkest Secrets

Had a quick Long John Silver with her, then asked her to walk with me after dinner. While walking, I just tell myself it is time to be the Bad Guy. I picked up my balls and started to tease her while walking with her, then once she is comfortable joking with me, I jitao touched her boobs while walking along the road. Met a slight resistance but I know I can up her that fatefully night.

I walked her to MSCP, then climbed up the stairs to level 4. No people, as it was a new neighbourhood. But more sian, cause she was sweating after the flight of stairs. Heck it, I still tried to enjoy her breasts and then asked for a BJ. Easy peasy, she undid my pants halfway then sucked it non-stop. I didn’t manage to cum, maybe cause of the hot weather, or public space or tiring day, but I cummed emotionally. From that moment on, I know I have broken a personal barrier. Like the moment, the Good Spiderman Suit become Black colour one. Haha.

After 15 mins, I know I wasn’t cumming then I told her lets end here. Walked her to her bus stop then waited for her bus to come. Thereafter, book into camp. So many things came into my mind that journey back to camp but I know from that day onwards, I became a changed man.

We remained in contact for a few more weeks but not much progress as I wasn’t really interested due to her looks. Then I decided to cut her loose.

Let me know if you enjoy my personal experience. Happy to share more if I get more requests.
Old 05-04-2018, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

good start

keep them cumming!
Old 05-04-2018, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
campaign deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here.
Old 05-04-2018, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

mIRC, those were the days haha.
Yes, keep them cumming!
Old 05-04-2018, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongestRanger View Post
From that moment on, I know I have broken a personal barrier. Like the moment, the Good Spiderman Suit become Black colour one. Haha.

So many things came into my mind that journey back to camp but I know from that day onwards, I became a changed man.
Totally agree with this part. Once u break that barrier, u became another person. And u can no longer go back to the good boy anymore.
Old 05-04-2018, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2238 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

10 years ago IRC still popular meh?
Old 05-04-2018, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Spiderman Black Suit
This is what interesting..
Old 05-04-2018, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
10 years ago IRC still popular meh?
Yes you are right. A decade + ago, mIRC is already a dying platform. I was seriously scrapping the bottom of the barrel, thus explain the limited response I was getting those days. Anyway for me, copy and paste my tagline repetitively every weekend on mIRC wasn't a chore as I was in MSN Messenger chatting with my friends and playing NeoPets and GunBound. Just alt-tab and Ctrl-V.

But interesting.... I know my second lady from there, which is also my last woman from mIRC before I quit it altogether due to a lack of people on that platform.
Old 05-04-2018, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 15
Hideflash is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHideflash is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Starting a campfire .
Old 05-04-2018, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Loon khor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story T.S., please continue story
Old 05-04-2018, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
RobertTheBruce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue please
Old 05-04-2018, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 14
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongestRanger View Post
Anyway for me, copy and paste my tagline repetitively every weekend on mIRC wasn't a chore as I was in MSN Messenger chatting with my friends and playing NeoPets and GunBound. Just alt-tab and Ctrl-V.
If you are late 20s/early 30s now, and this happened 10 years ago, are you telling us that you play NeoPets when you're in your late teens/early twenties? Dude...

Assuming you are an adult who plays kiddie games meant for children under 12, NeoPets is super passé even in 2008. It's MapleStory for the younger kids, and World of Warcraft for the older ones. Are you serious bro?

And c'mon... Singapore IRC channels are mostly dead in the early 2000s. You're saying that you hooked up with someone on IRC in 2008? While chatting on MSN Messenger and playing NeoPets? Dude, even MSN Messenger was dying in 2008. Facebook was the new fad at that time.

Your timeline is wonky and stretches belief. Maybe you're for real, maybe not. But either way, you win points for this:

Quote:
...try to be a hero to tank some shit of girls...
Obviously a gamer. So from one gamer bro to another - rock on man!

lol
Old 05-04-2018, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
hoisan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more.
Old 05-04-2018, 06:21 PM
Samster

Thanks for the continued support. End work le. Tomorrow will post the second installment. With more support, I might share a few exclusive photos to get things going!

Enjoy your evening guys!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1