The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2024, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jonnyboyjo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Spa with chio masseuses who is good in teasing massage discovered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewwsy View Post
I recently discovered a nice place in central area which is quite atas and classy [i.e. it doesn't look sleazy so it is ok to be seen going in] but not too ex.

Their business model is just what i like: real massage by young and pretty masseuse! Seriously, I have now gone there many times and confirm that there are no milfs. So far the oldest I have encountered is 30 yrs old I think. It seems all the girls are taught to be damn good at teasing!

So it is suitable for bros who like decent massage, a bit of cock-teasing, and very good service.

Damage is $60 per hour for a full body massage. To me, it fits a certain profile of our needs.
If anyone is interesting to check it out, PM me for lobang exchange. I am keen to try out any other similar joints which hires only chio young masseuse.
Wow bro sounds awesome, can PM me the location please?
Old Yesterday, 05:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tribiyoni89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I recently discovered a nice place in central area which is quite atas and classy [i.e. it doesn't look sleazy so it is ok to be seen going in] but not too ex.

Their business model is just what i like: real massage by young and pretty masseuse! Seriously, I have now gone there many times and confirm that there are no milfs. So far the oldest I have encountered is 30 yrs old I think. It seems all the girls are taught to be damn good at teasing!

So it is suitable for bros who like decent massage, a bit of cock-teasing, and very good service.

Damage is $60 per hour for a full body massage. To me, it fits a certain profile of our needs.
If anyone is interesting to check it out, PM me for lobang exchange. I am keen to try out any other similar joints which hires only chio young masseuse.
Bro can share contact?
Old Yesterday, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 5
Ry160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Hi bro
Care share contact and location
TIA
Old Yesterday, 08:01 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
JTANWL is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ry160880 View Post
Hi bro
Care share contact and location
TIA
Mind to share the contact
Old Yesterday, 10:12 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
masterfuck is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Mind sharing ctc pls?
Old Yesterday, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of

Wondering here... '..good in teasing...' does this mean we leave with blue balls or have release?
Old Yesterday, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 1
Edenhuayuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEdenhuayuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEdenhuayuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEdenhuayuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEdenhuayuan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Can share CTC pls? Thanks!
Old Yesterday, 02:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lieushihao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact? Tia!
Old Yesterday, 04:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
JTANWL is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lieushihao View Post
Can share contact? Tia!
Can you please share the location
Old Yesterday, 04:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
clorets369 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:

Bro mind pm me the loc. thanks in advance
Old Today, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 12
Jasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to behold

Can share contact?
TIA
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1