The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2024, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3272 / Power: 22
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My NTU "confession"

Quote:
Originally Posted by polarbears View Post
Great thread. Read it from start to finish in one go. Keep it going bro
Seriously? That’s a lot of pages in one go. But thanks.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 08-05-2024, 06:49 PM
Samster

Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

This trip I haven’t really gone for much cheonging. I realized I’m more for the companionship with the ladies. And I keep returning to the same girls I’ve met before, since we have some familiarity with each other already.

Rei my refre girl had been working a lot less now. In fact I hardly see her listed on the store’s webpage much recently. We did however keep in contact on Line and we had earlier made an appointment to visit one of the tourist markets for a walk. Although she’s from Osaka it seems she’s never visited the market before.

We strolled through the market and I could see her looking at all the food available, not quite knowing what to get. It’s kinda sweet how she would point at the things she wanted. I got her most she wanted, and she was busy taking pictures and videos of the food we got. We even tried fugu sashimi and King crab legs as well.

It’s a really nice feeling to be going out with her, like a friend on a casual date. I’m hoping to meet her again before I leave, but her times at the shop are getting really limited nowadays.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 08-05-2024, 10:07 PM
Samster

During my first session with Haru this week, I casually asked if she had free time to join me on a tour. Surprisingly she said yes ! Really quite surprising. We spent some time during that first session, both of us naked, searching for lunch spots in Kyoto. I think it’s got to the point she’s quite comfortable with us being casually naked with each other already.

I spent some time during this session massaging her as well. So I’m basically naked, straddling her while she’s naked, and giving her a massage. She told me her butt was aching. So I spent some time massaging her sore butt and looking at her smooth body, including where she usually doesn’t show. She has the most beautiful butt I’ve ever seen as well.

She actually liked the massage too !

Last edited by Sfan; 09-05-2024 at 06:27 AM.
Old 08-05-2024, 10:25 PM
Samster

Met Haru for our lunch date. She had actually chosen a place in Kyoto that served wagyu beef bowl.

The meal was lovely, made better by the lovely company I had. Despite the fact we could hardly communicate, (her English was barely passable, and my Japanese was really rudimentary, hardly able to string together a decent sentence) we still managed to have quite a decent conversation. She even consented to having pictures taken as well. After the meal she even attempted to pay for her share of the meal. To me it sort of signified to me that she didn’t consider it a “paid date” but more of a sharing of a meal between friends. I understand that in Japan friends split the bill on lunch dates.

After lunch we took a walk to a nearby shrine for a short while. As she agreed to spend the day with me, we went looking for a cafe for coffee, but ended up in a matcha cafe instead.

We talked more for the entire afternoon, during which I learnt her real name, a little bit about her family, her work as a massage therapist and how the operation works, among other things.

We finally parted on a promise to meet again when I return in September. I’m hoping to go with her on a day tour or to a mixed onsen with her (after all we have already seen each other completely naked anyway).

So I can say I’ve made a friend out of my massage therapist, despite our age gap.

Last edited by Sfan; 08-05-2024 at 10:41 PM.
Old 08-05-2024, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10064 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice update TS. Good to know you have made a friend there.
Old 08-05-2024, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5537 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

dang, essentially a jp friend now. go for a private spa! can stay overnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
Met Haru for our lunch date. She had actually chosen a place in Kyoto that served wagyu beef bowl.

The meal was lovely, made better by the lovely company I had. Despite the fact we could hardly communicate, (her English was barely passable, and my Japanese was really rudimentary, hardly able to string together a decent sentence) we still managed to have quite a decent conversation. She even consented to having pictures taken as well. After the meal she even attempted to pay for her share of the meal. To me it sort of signified to me that she didn’t consider it a “paid date” but more of a sharing of a meal between friends. I understand that in Japan friends split the bill on lunch dates.

After lunch we took a walk to a nearby shrine for a short while. As she agreed to spend the day with me, we went looking for a cafe for coffee, but ended up in a matcha cafe instead.

We talked more for the entire afternoon, during which I learnt her real name, a little bit about her family, her work as a massage therapist and how the operation works, among other things.

We finally parted on a promise to meet again when I return in September. I’m hoping to go with her on a day tour or to a mixed onsen with her (after all we have already seen each other completely naked anyway).

So I can say I’ve made a friend out of my massage therapist, despite our age gap.
Old 10-05-2024, 07:47 AM
Samster

Was a pretty boring day yesterday and I had keep having the thought that my trip was coming to an end. To make it worse, none of the people I wanted to see were working at the respective stores.

Determined to make the best of it I decided to try Airi from the micro bikini store. It’s always a bit of a challenge getting a new lady. The pictures you base your selection on is always censored.

When Airi walked in she was a small slim and sounded cheery. However she wore a mask and declined to remove it till we started. That was a bit odd, and I feared she looked hideous.

However when she did remove it, she looked rather sweet, smiley and rather like the quiet girl next door, think of her as a sweet nerdy type but without glasses.

She did seem rather shy though. When I suggested no massage and let’s cuddle she was quick to agree. Could sense she really enjoyed cuddling and close contact. I did manage to get her to remove her bikini eventually although we struggled a bit with her trying to cover herself while I found that really warm.

Still I could feel her getting turned on somewhat when I touched her and she got wet by the time the session ended. She was so sweet that I extended the time by an hour.

I shall see her again !

Old 10-05-2024, 07:56 AM
Samster

I walked past the refle shop in the night and spied a tall slim girl pitching for her store. As I walked past and chatted with her I learnt her name was U. After walked away i couldn’t stop thinking of her. She had the most beautiful eyes and a cute upturned nose. I finally decided to reserve her for refle, went back to her and followed her to her shop.

U was really accommodating and forthcoming and we really had a fantastic conversation via apps, which was quite something. She consented to allow me to touch her, even briefly around her shaved privates. I’ve been to the shop many times and it’s quite rare to get that during a first visit. She really hugged tightly too and not the casual kind of hug where they just threw their arms around you as a hug.

I really loved her eyes and her really beautiful smile. I found myself staring into her eyes and she returned the gaze unwaveringly. I enjoyed her company so much, I extended the session again. She was somewhat surprised and told me this was the first time anyone extended time for her.

The plus point was that she agreed to take a picture with me, something most girls at the refre wouldn’t allow for privacy concerns.

Old 10-05-2024, 09:09 AM
Samster

The micro bikini shop just messaged me saying they overcharged me yesterday. They would like to offer me a discount at my next visit. Only 1000 yen. (About 10 dollars).

How cool is that? Frequent flyer does come with privileges. At least I know they wouldn’t do a bait and switch.

Last edited by Sfan; 10-05-2024 at 05:01 PM.
Old 11-05-2024, 06:02 AM
Samster

I’ve been trying the micro bikini store a lot this week, since the girls who are working at the other stores I frequent aren’t exactly to my taste. Most of the girls I favor are sadly not around as well.

I tried a new girl recently, Nori. She was really small sized and had 2 braids which made her look cuter. During our first session we just had the usual massage, but by the time the trip ended, our sessions were more relaxed.

She had really cute breasts, small and slightly pointy which I loved. We got to the point where she was really comfortable to sit on top of me, both of us stark naked and even hugged me tight whilst she was on top of me. I loved the way she constantly chatted with me, even though most of the time I hardly understood what she was saying. She would also pepper her cute talk with gestures that were accompanied by sound effects.

She enjoyed cuddling in the hot tub too, initiating it after our first try at it. She just made it into the list of girls that i definitely want to return to see !

Old 11-05-2024, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5537 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

time to apply for VIP membership at this micro bikini shop
Old 12-05-2024, 05:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8472 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the nice stories.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 12-05-2024, 07:25 AM
Samster

On my final day I had 2 encounters, one of which was extremely good and one which I had high expectations for but unexpectedly turned sour.

I returned for my sweet little D, at the pinsaro. Our most recent encounter had been somewhat less pleasant as she had accidentally injured me. This time round it was really perfect. After the usual preparation cleaning routine, she immediately hugged me and we had a most wonderful frenching sessions, with her naked and lying on top of me as I held her tightly.

We alternated light sensual kissing with passionate kisses, with our tongues deep inside each other’s mouths. She even tried having short conversations with me. While she tried blowing me, I found that I preferred kissing her. I liked her sweet smiling face just inches from mine and everytime i stopped to look at her, she would smile and then move towards me for another round of kisses. As she was petite I could actually finger her as our mouths were locked.

I could feel her getting extremely wet, and I could hear tiny grunts as she twitched in response. Her hugs were really tight and I just loved the way she kept moving her head closer for more kisses, each time I broke it off to look at her.

The hour often passes too quickly and I feel I should explore whether the shop has longer options on my next visit.

Old 12-05-2024, 07:41 AM
Samster

I wanted my last encounter for this trip to be with Rei but somehow the session became somewhat unpleasant.

It started off well as Rei peeked her head through the curtain when she came in. I know how long and hard she works, so I had bought her a bento lunch. I like how she always beams with pleasure as she receives surprises.

She once again approached me straight for a hug and opted to get comfortable on top of me and closed her eyes to doze off. I love caressing her face as she falls asleep on me.

But as I asked to touch her breasts, she suddenly said no. I was quite taken aback as her behavior seemed to be totally different from last Tuesday. After a while she sensed my displeasure.

We had a long conversation of sorts following this, and at one stage she even wondered if she should stop meeting me as she felt she couldn’t make me happy. The problem with having communication difficulties with a Japanese is that it’s really hard to fathom what they feel, and this was complicated by the fact we had a language barrier even though she spoke basic English. And one just doesn’t know whether the translation apps we used carried across the properly what we were trying to say.

Although it seemed we made up in the end, as she told me what she wanted to eat next at our next market trip, I can’t help but feel that she had decided not to meet me anymore and would decline to accept sessions with me at the next reservation.

Still she did continue to message me her thanks for the bento meal later that night, adding a “see you again in September”, which I hope is an indication that she’s willing to put the unpleasant session behind us.

Old 12-05-2024, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 17
ownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
The micro bikini shop just messaged me saying they overcharged me yesterday. They would like to offer me a discount at my next visit. Only 1000 yen. (About 10 dollars).

How cool is that? Frequent flyer does come with privileges. At least I know they wouldn’t do a bait and switch.
Hi Bro,

Can pm me the name of this micro bikini and refle shops?

Thanks a lot.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1