The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2021, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3990 / Power: 17
WS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Biz Owner Encounters

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubeless69 View Post
Ivy began to grind harder n faster n I knew she was reaching her orgasm n although I was a bit uncomfortable coz I was still in my jeans, I just concentrated on kissing her n her lovely 2 breasts. As she reached orgasm, she arched backwards n my hands went to grab on to her breasts. After a while, she lean on top of my n wrapped her hands around my neck n rested her head on my shoulders, panting heavily.

She began stroking my dick up n down n started licking the tip of my dick n around my dick head. She planted small kisses along the shaft of my dick, all the way to my balls. N licked upwards again to the tip of my dick n started sucking up n down. She would maintain eye contact with me as she sucked my dick n I enjoyed every moment of it.
It's getting HOT......
Really nice sharing
Old 13-03-2021, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Jm12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story. Keep on going💪
Old 13-03-2021, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
abbottu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share TS, waiting for more juicy updates
Old 15-03-2021, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Ivy is so sex starved and must be very horny.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 15-03-2021, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1125 / Power: 12
casa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud of

Nice story!
Old 15-03-2021, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
sappokai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep it coming. Love the juicy details!
Old 16-03-2021, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light

It was such a huge turn on to see a MILF using her tongue, licking up n down the shaft of my dick n her mouth n tongue swirling around my dick head n the tip of my dick. I could tell that Ivy has no lack of experience from the way she handled my dick but I could also tell that she probably has not had one for a while. She was really going for it as she sucked on my dick n would voluntarily deep throat me until she gagged herself!

I used 2 of her pillows to prop myself up so that I could get a better view of her n after a while, Ivy got up n stood over me n pulled down her shorts, revealing a nicely trimmed bush. I could tell that this is a woman who wants n likes to be in control. As she lowered herself on my dick, she grabbed hold of my dick n rubbed against her pussy n I could feel her moist pussy lips. As she inserted my dick into her, she rested her hands on my stomach as she pumped up n down on my dick. She was in total control as she controlled the rhythm of her movements n I could feel the walls of her pussy squeezing on my dick.

Ivy would lean on top of me to kiss me or when she upright, she would take my hands n put them on her breasts n I would squeeze n caress them. She was increasing her tempo n was bouncing harder up n down my dick n she was moaning louder n digging her nails on my chest. I was also feeling the build up between my balls n I told her I was coming too. Ivy pumped even harder n told me to come together with her n in her! She leaned on top of me n wrapped her hands around my neck n continued to pump n moan into my ear. I erupted 2 strokes before she came as well n I used my hips to drive my dick as fast as possible into her n she was screaming in ecstasy! I continued for as long as I could hold out before my dick went soft n slide out of her pussy. We both laid in this position for a while to catch our breaths.
Old 16-03-2021, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
Wormbook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So shiok, CIP!!
Old 18-03-2021, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Niceeeeee!!!!

TS, please continue.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 18-03-2021, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

No lack of experience is great satisfaction, I love MILF!
Old 18-03-2021, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

This is awesome sex with a equally awesome milf.

Round 2 TS? Ting...ting 🛎
Old 19-03-2021, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light

After resting a bit, Ivy gave me a peck on the cheeks n got up n went to the showers. Before she went in, she half turned n looked coyly at me. I accepted the invitation immediately n jumped out of bed. Her bathroom was probably the size of my master bedroom! Couple sink, huge shower area, a semi outdoor tub n a jacuzzi big enough for two. I joined her inside the shower n stood behind her n helped to soap up her back n slowly my hands moved forward cupping both her big juicy breasts n my dick was hard n erected already n I was rubbing my dick between her butt cheeks.

She felt my dick n moved her hands to stroke my dick as she turned her head to kiss me. She rinsed off the foam quickly n left me to wash up. She went over to the jacuzzi n turned it on n she got in. After I was done washing up I got out of the showers n walked towards the jacuzzi. Ivy was eyeing my erected dick n as I sat on the edge of the jacuzzi, Ivy came over n quickly engulfed my dick n started sucking n licking my dick.

After a good 10 mins of sucking I felt I was close to cumming so I stopped her. I got her to exchange positions n I got into the warm water while she sat on the edge of the jacuzzi n spread her legs. I started licking her clitoris n gently nibble n licked her pussy. As I was painting her, I could tell she was enjoying it as she was using her hands to support herself n she was arching her back n closing her eyes n letting out soft moans n whimper.

I was painting her pussy hard n at times will try to drive my tongue into her pussy which will make her moan out loud. As I licked her pussy, my thumb was rubbing hard on her clitoris n that seems to excite her more n she would grind her hips n push her clitoris harder on my thumb. I felt her tense up n started shuddering n suddenly her grinding went into overdrive n she was grabbing my hair n pushing my head harder down on her pussy. She was twitching hard as she came n she was moaning louder than before.

After she was done cumming, she joined me in the jacuzzi n we hugged n frenched hard as she wrapped her legs around me. I got out of the jacuzzi n sat on the edge n she climbed on top of my n eased her pussy down on my dick. She was grinding hard on my dick n bouncing up n down while I was squeezing her breasts hard n sucking on her nipples. We were fucking hard n furious n we both were letting out grunts n moans. I got her to get off n both of us standing in the water while she bend over n holding the edge of the jacuzzi, I held her by her hips n rammed my dick into her in a standing doggy position. The shower room was filled with my grunts n her moans the sound of my thighs slapping on her butt cheeks n the splashing of water. Once again I came into her pussy after an intense round of hard fucking in the jacuzzi.
Old 19-03-2021, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
wet365 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mmmmm nice fucking with CIP
Old 19-03-2021, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10880 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Horny Ivy for cip, cheers!
Old 20-03-2021, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
trigenarian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More juicy updates please, thanks!!
Advert Space Available