The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2009, 04:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 21
HighLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHighLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHighLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Fresh Gem..........Not to be Missed......

Dear Bros,

I am not an okt and bros who know me in this forum know that I am a steady cheongster of FLs, KTVs , HCs and TNs. I started this thread hoping to share a fresh gem I met recently and hopefully, can enhance the experience of fellow bros here.

Anyway, I been visiting this pub for the past few months and I got to know a syt dancer very well. As I always support her, we become very close friends and she confide with me at times. Recently, she decided to continue her further studies in Singapore but she was hindered by the huge school fees that she needed to come up with. There was a proposal from another guy who want to keep her, but she declined as she preferred to work and earn by her own efforts. Incidentally, she realised that her room mates been doing FLs and they make good money........she floated the idea with me one night when she was a bit drunk.......and we ended up at the H81......the rest is history and I did have a very nice bonk and I tipped her quite generously.....

She seems determined to be an FL and I sensed that she possessed the potential. She asked her whether can recommend some nice bros and I told her I will try. Her stats are as follows :

Name : Pearlyn
Height : 166
Weight : 47
Looks : 7.8/10
(My expectation is quite high, only the retired DHC queens like Carnation, Porshe can get 8 and above from me)
Boobs : B+
Body : Slim, Tall, Nice legs with nail art, and perky ass.
French : Depends
FJ Engagement Level : 7.5/10
(willing to try different positions and very responsive and involved)
Foreplay : 7.5/10
(treat her nicely, and I am sure you get nice service in return)
Overall Service Level : 8/10
(She is also quite chatty with a nice attitude. She will not leave you when the job is over.......but she will spend some time getting to know you better and make u feel at ease, just like your GF.)
GFE : 8/10

Damage : 100/60/1
(I know the usual rate is around 80 but I think she can stand tall compare to those syts working at high end ktvs and you guys know the market rate for such category)

Interested bros with reputation points of at least 30 and with 1 valid FR can pm me for her contact.

Cheers.
Old 11-11-2009, 07:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of
Re: Fresh Gem..........Not to be Missed......

Wow bro - haven't seen FR from you for a long time.... Nice one.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 11-11-2009, 08:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Yo BRO...Thanks for sharing tis GEM !....If there's photos of her,then your thread will fly !!!....

Anyway,please PM me her contact soon !

Thank Q again !!!
Andyk
Old 11-11-2009, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17322 / Power: 21
222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, can I hv her ctc pls, thanks
Old 11-11-2009, 09:00 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
simlim0102 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Nice report. can share ctc? tks
Old 11-11-2009, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 18
Alkano is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlkano is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlkano is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow....seem like a gem not to be missed......
Old 11-11-2009, 10:37 AM
Samster

HighLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHighLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHighLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks to all bros who have pm me.....

I have received quite a few requests. In order not to overwhelm her, I will give out her contact in batches and to allow the FRs gradually come in.

I trust that you guys understand.

As she needs to work at night, thus she can only work in the afternoon. So probably she can take only a few calls each day.

Finally, one man's meat is another poison, hopefully my FR will not create unrealistic expectations. Cheers.
Old 11-11-2009, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 838 / Power: 18
richie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighLife View Post
Looks : 7.8/10
(My expectation is quite high, only the retired DHC queens like Carnation, Porshe can get 8 and above from me)
Wow, carnation and porshe from the old DHC at marina south? they were indeed chio and pearlyn gets a 7.8 from you? She must be very pretty.
bro, you've got a pm.
Old 11-11-2009, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 16
ABC man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Would like to try but guess boh chance. If can I would like to try bro.
Old 11-11-2009, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

would love to try her but i am a night bird leh
Old 11-11-2009, 11:57 AM
Samster

Dear Bros,

Forget to mention that she is a PRC......with nice pair of eyes but still lose out to Carnation lah......haha......Carnation will get at least a 8.5 from me.

Anyway, looks of 7.8/10 is based on my own judgement and preference. I rate her highly in view of her classy looks and the way she carry herself. X-factor is not something to be perceived but rather a feel of each of its own.
Old 11-11-2009, 12:26 PM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 18
block11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighLife View Post
Anyway, looks of 7.8/10 is based on my own judgement and preference. I rate her highly in view of her classy looks and the way she carry herself. X-factor is not something to be perceived but rather a feel of each of its own.
a classy dancer sounds tempting... any chance she can perform a sexy stripshow as part of the package? i'm sure many bros will like

Tip for ALL samsters: Keep your identity secret
Old 11-11-2009, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 17
blacktaj is one of the Best!blacktaj is one of the Best!blacktaj is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by block11 View Post
a classy dancer sounds tempting... any chance she can perform a sexy stripshow as part of the package? i'm sure many bros will like
block interested in PRC?

Thai: -
Local: Megan, Sandra, Cindy, Hye2x 8.5,, Tiffany, Danielle, Dawn, Eve, Patricia, Elve, Cheryl
Kor: Amy, Asoka, Yuri, Una
Pinoy: Jacki
Old 11-11-2009, 10:46 PM
Samster

Dear Bros,

Contact has been given to the first batch of bros. Appreciate FRs soon.

As she is doing this secretly, she will not like to talk too much about her work outside, so doing strip tease etc will be a no. Just take her as a normal PRC FL.

I hope my benchmark of using Carnation and Porsche has not resulted in any unrealistic expectation of her looks. I rate her looks high, not because of purely her face, but also her mannerism, personality etc...which I think influence my perception of the gal's appearance. Like I say, X factor is very subjective.

She is a PRC and the damage of 100/60/1 I think is reasonable. Please note the damage is exclude room and cd. Thanks.
Old 11-11-2009, 10:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
cheongsterjon cheongsterjon

Bro you got pm
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1