The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
rachangelx

Old 22-04-2022, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: You tried with your colleague? Come n share :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wt188 View Post
I had affairs with my colleague back in 2017. She is married however her husband was still in Malaysia that time and she was working in Singapore for first time. At that time, it just basically work relationship and it grew from there. We liked each other and decided to go for relationship before his husband came to Singapore. The relationship lasted for 6 months and during period we had staycation once and had sex. She found out her husband cheated on her and didnt know that his wife cheated on him as well. So she confessed to her husband and decided to reconcile.

She asked me to stop looking for her with heavy heart i agreed to her. I left the company end 2018 and till now I still know she is still working at that company.

Sometime i feel that the more i look for FB or FWB relationship the more difficult it gets.

Respects to guys here who gotten FBs/FWBs relationship with female colleague/ex-colleague.
Yes, Bro wt188. Once you use your heart, it's difficult to let go.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 22-04-2022, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 10
sgpsychologist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by thickskin33 View Post
Just to share a bad experience in the midst of all those tempting stories.

Was working in bencoolen area years back the company owned the whole floor thus one night at about 8pm only me and my female coworker in office.

She ask me wanna bj in toilet out of sudden I thought it's a joke so I said yes and she took the handicapped toilet key and the rest is history after that we did make out in toilet or hotel nearby till she went nuts.

She hated our group manager and always used my name to slander the manager. Once the manager went for a two hour long lunch she told the coo that I can be the witness despite I was keeping quiet.

Detest her keep using my name to slander people I told her to use her name if she want go head on with the manager just leave me alone she threaten me with the affairs.

Finally quit the job and told her to f off.

Totally not worth the trouble at all. Toxic. I m sure other than the sex, there is nothing worth remembering.
Old 23-04-2022, 03:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold

My company hired a fresh graduate from NUS 3 years back. Seems innocent and had a bf. During the CB I started seducing her and finally after few months I managed to get her out for dinner and brought her to a park for a stroll.

Eventually, I managed to get her to come to my place to make out.
Old 27-04-2022, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2189 / Power: 7
inlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
My company hired a fresh graduate from NUS 3 years back. Seems innocent and had a bf. During the CB I started seducing her and finally after few months I managed to get her out for dinner and brought her to a park for a stroll.

Eventually, I managed to get her to come to my place to make out.
Is she still attached?
Old 27-04-2022, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 8
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Yes, Bro wt188. Once you use your heart, it's difficult to let go.
I never really knew how to do without heart.
Old 27-04-2022, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 20
weaver is one of the Best!weaver is one of the Best!weaver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brynhild View Post
Been a silent reader but decided to share this as it is a very interesting event that happened to me

This happened back in late 2017, caught an ex colleague of mine (call him A) sniffing my panties in the hotel room toilet after a shopping trip. We were in Genting Malaysia GPO.

I confronted and scolded him very terribly that night and tried to avoid him the next few days but all along I was very curios in my mind why did he do it. The thought wouldn't escape my mind so after 3 days, I texted him to come over and give me an explanation

He said that he's always been attracted and curious of how a girl's ass hole and pussy smelled and tasted like after a whole day of walking around and sweating

I was very disgusted and angry back then, we avoided each other for months after that

Next year around CNY, another colleague of mine told me that A has been telling him that a girl like me deserves a good spanking so that I know my place

For a few days I did not know what to think of it, I felt so offended. Eventually, I confronted A again and told him to explain what he meant by 'making me know my place'

That was the first and only time a guy pulled on my hand forcefully to the private discussion room, turned me facing the wall, put his hand underneath my skirt from the back and forcefully inserted his thumb, or finger (I do not remember) into my ass hole

He then walked away just like that, without saying anything. I know it was borderline rape but I was too afraid to make a sound, at the same time, I was low key turned on

Things have since been much more interesting after that
You have a bit of Masochism, but i can sure you as i am a sadist.
We are match in heaven.

Ha ha ha.
Old 27-04-2022, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of

Fucked my colleague for close to 2months.
She does not like wearing helmet and due to her past history, she’s fine with raw.

Pulled the trigger due to her attitude change and was being too much. Could not listen to my advice anymore and i stop all communication with her beside work only.
Old 27-04-2022, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1891 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Fucked my colleague for close to 2months.
She does not like wearing helmet and due to her past history, she’s fine with raw.

Pulled the trigger due to her attitude change and was being too much. Could not listen to my advice anymore and i stop all communication with her beside work only.
Then she is ok with breaking up ???...she just took it lying down...neither of u not feeling awkward just communicating on work alone in office ???...didn't she try to take some kinda of revenge on u ???..heard many bros here say that we shd not shit in the place we work

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 27-04-2022, 09:21 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

I guess if amicable breakup still "ok" but the awkwardness will still be there...and there will be lots of gossip too by the office KPJs...

KPJ #1 : Eh eh, why last time they so close but now they seems like strangers ah?
KPJ #2 : Dunno eh. Maybe they got caught by their other half leh?
KPJ #3 : Maybe he cannot perform hence breakup leh?

Personally I feel that if ONS incident I/we dont mind. But if a long term FWB r'ship surely abit difficult to swallow cuz still need to see each other in office, or worst still, have to work together again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Then she is ok with breaking up ???...she just took it lying down...neither of u not feeling awkward just communicating on work alone in office ???...didn't she try to take some kinda of revenge on u ???..heard many bros here say that we shd not shit in the place we work

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 28-04-2022, 09:33 AM
Samster

178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Our session were all private. So our colleagues does not know.
Of course the attitude we treat each other is different as compared to previously.
Of course she isnt agreeable to it. But i told her upfront that if she’s going to be comparing like what your ex did previously and etc, we will just cut everything.
So the break off i would say is very one sided. Cause i just did not have the mood to continue with it due to her stickiness and comparing attitude.
Old 28-04-2022, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1231231233 View Post
I never really knew how to do without heart.
Wa Bro 1231231233, like that teruk la. Once you put your heart into it, very hard to retain your sanity.

Sometimes I wish I am heartless playboy also.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 28-04-2022, 03:36 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Our session were all private. So our colleagues does not know.
Of course the attitude we treat each other is different as compared to previously.
Of course she isnt agreeable to it. But i told her upfront that if she’s going to be comparing like what your ex did previously and etc, we will just cut everything.
So the break off i would say is very one sided. Cause i just did not have the mood to continue with it due to her stickiness and comparing attitude.
T.Q. bro for the additional info abt yr affair with yr female colleague...good to know that u broke off with her w/o any problems even though she was not agreeable to it ...she must be a married woman if i m not wrong, as she will hv much to lose if she blew up or escalate the whole matter to others

Old 28-04-2022, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
I guess if amicable breakup still "ok" but the awkwardness will still be there...and there will be lots of gossip too by the office KPJs...

KPJ #1 : Eh eh, why last time they so close but now they seems like strangers ah?
KPJ #2 : Dunno eh. Maybe they got caught by their other half leh?
KPJ #3 : Maybe he cannot perform hence breakup leh?

Personally I feel that if ONS incident I/we dont mind. But if a long term FWB r'ship surely abit difficult to swallow cuz still need to see each other in office, or worst still, have to work together again...

Well said bro ...u hv v. good imagination ...in the bro's case, the break-up he said was one sided n not amicable...not sure how he overcome the problem of working tgt with her in office after the break-up

Old 28-04-2022, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 8
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Wa Bro 1231231233, like that teruk la. Once you put your heart into it, very hard to retain your sanity.

Sometimes I wish I am heartless playboy also.
but back then, glad I was mostly against the idea of marriage. will care for the woman somehow, have soft spot.

you?
Old 29-04-2022, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
T.Q. bro for the additional info abt yr affair with yr female colleague...good to know that u broke off with her w/o any problems even though she was not agreeable to it ...she must be a married woman if i m not wrong, as she will hv much to lose if she blew up or escalate the whole matter to others
She’s not married bro. But the reason why she didnt blow up the whole issue, i believed is she does not want people to label her as ‘cheap’ cause she just broke up with her bf and there she is, fucking with me.
Futuremore, i believed she is afraid that i will spill out her secret as well.

Although in terms of work we are not really well. But honestly, screw that. I can do better without her being around.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1