The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
rachangelx

Old 10-01-2022, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 20
a380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud of
Thanks bros for your support! She and I are addicted to this FWB affair. It’s secret, illicit and steamy! Bros who have had affairs before will know. The excitement of meeting your FB is shiok!

A snipe from yday, when we had desserts hehe. Notice that she’s wearing a transparent bra strap? Machiam bra-less haha. We always get a room because she’s not comfortable with doing outdoors. When we entered a room, I straightaway pulled down her straps violently and attacked her collar bone and neck, frenching vigorously on her! She loved me nibbling on her neck as it’s her arousal spot and she literally gets wet from just this alone!

Anw, after our fucking session, we hug each other and lay on the bed to chitchat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a380 View Post
Haha, next time I try to record her moaning again. This pic wasn’t sniped by me but a pic that she took with her friend. I thought it shows her slim figure even though she’s a foodie haha. With such a bod, who can resist man hahah?

Her body shape is like this Jav actress: https://xhamster3.com/videos/her-lon...m-body-8014514 And yep, I love my colleague’s long hair, esp when I doggy her and pull it from behind hehe

json render online

Last edited by a380; 16-01-2022 at 04:34 PM.
Old 10-01-2022, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Meerkat1871 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: You tried with your colleague? Come n share :)

About 6 years ago i was with a mnc for along time as part-timer in customer service and had been offered a full time position as a Finance Executive....not sure what exactly happened but i was close to this milf as we were smokers. We were always open about our conversations... anyways i didn't hide the fact that i was a boobs lover and she has some serious titties... she out of the blue start like teasing me, say her boobs feel bigger and all that.... and i said show me proof... she started showing me pictures at the smoking corner (fully clothed just revealing) this went on for a few weeks then she finally started sending me these pictures. and one day she sent me one which was in her see through clothing..... i started to cannot control myself around her, eyes always stare, and random erections at the smoking corner.... one day i said i wish i could spend a night with you, she said to me don't want la save money... don't spend on me... we entered the lift to go up and from behind i grabbed her titties and squeezed and i felt her nipples.... she let out a moan... later on she msged me and said that made her horny and she enjoyed it.... *Edit* (we never got the chance to do anything because her husband picks her up every single day) soon after i quit the company for personal reasons.... i still have her pictures but she started to be cold towards me after i left.... those were the days!
Old 10-01-2022, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3128 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

haha from the little bit of background, looks like those industrial area buildings like ubi?
Old 12-01-2022, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 10
Cowell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
haha from the little bit of background, looks like those industrial area buildings like ubi?
Seems like it
Old 12-01-2022, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Mine was almost similar. one-off incident.

Overseas Biz Trip @ Makati, Manila. company assigned us 2BR hotel that comes with living room and a small dry kitchen. First night nothing happened, then second day was packed with meetings etc but we end the meeting early and retreat back to room. at around 11ish, saw living room light on, went out. told me the same, scare to sleep alone. so we went down convenience stall buy some snacks and alcohol, with the intention of catching some tv shows.

ended up shagging her for the rest of my biz trip. it was a 3 nights trip. Came back SG, we didnt bring this up anymore. take it as nothing happen.

nothing out of the norm. she was 30yo that time, attached with a bf who often neglect her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxis2022 View Post
Yeah once in garment job, went kl with her, initially thought of booking different room,then shes scared to sleep alone,i told her i sleep on the floor, as night goes on she said she need a hug, end up more than a hug, 4 days 3 nights..
Old 12-01-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 3
wolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks bros for your support! She and I are addicted to this FWB affair. It’s secret, illicit and steamy! Bros who have had affairs before will know. The excitement of meeting your FB is shiok!

A snipe from yday, when we had desserts hehe. Notice that she’s wearing a transparent bra strap? Machiam bra-less haha. We always get a room because she’s not comfortable with doing outdoors. When we entered a room, I straightaway pulled down her straps violently and attacked her collar bone and neck, frenching vigorously on her! She loved me nibbling on her neck as it’s her arousal spot and she literally gets wet from just this alone!

Anw, after our fucking session, we hug each other and lay on the bed to chitchat. What I find bizzare and also exciting is that she was chatting with me about her wedding, like trying on her wedding gown. She even asked me about my opinion on wedding gowns, cos her fiance liked her to dress in this style:

Well, I gave my opinion, since I’m going for her wedding dinner with other colleagues! Lol. Good for me la. Can’t wait to bang her in her gown, that’s my fantasy….
Wow she looks great!! Hope to hear more stories and more photos from you
Old 12-01-2022, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1891 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Anw, after our fucking session, we hug each other and lay on the bed to chitchat. What I find bizzare and also exciting is that she was chatting with me about her wedding, like trying on her wedding gown. She even asked me about my opinion on wedding gowns, cos her fiance liked her to dress in this style:

Well, I gave my opinion, since I’m going for her wedding dinner with other colleagues! Lol. Good for me la. Can’t wait to bang her in her gown, that’s my fantasy….
Wow !!...envy u bro a380 ...manage to get n bang such a pretty, sexy office colleague as yr FWB who is going to be somebody's wife soon n even asked to help her select her wedding gown during the usual after-sex chat on bed ...yes, those transparent bra straps r really arousing n r a turn on when we guys see it...

You r right too bro...most of these innocent looking gals (OLs) who already hv bfs or husbands would prefer to do their notti deeds with other guys in hotels as they r afraid of fxxking in cars or other outdoor places where there is a likelihood that they may be spotted n discovered by passers-by even if those places r discreet...esp in this modern age, where everyone is having a hp who could easily snipe them in action n letting the photos go viral on the internet

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 12-01-2022, 10:43 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerkat1871 View Post
About 6 years ago i was with a mnc for along time as part-timer in customer service and had been offered a full time position as a Finance Executive....not sure what exactly happened but i was close to this milf as we were smokers. We were always open about our conversations... anyways i didn't hide the fact that i was a boobs lover and she has some serious titties... she out of the blue start like teasing me, say her boobs feel bigger and all that.... and i said show me proof... she started showing me pictures at the smoking corner (fully clothed just revealing) this went on for a few weeks then she finally started sending me these pictures. and one day she sent me one which was in her see through clothing..... i started to cannot control myself around her, eyes always stare, and random erections at the smoking corner.... one day i said i wish i could spend a night with you, she said to me don't want la save money... don't spend on me... we entered the lift to go up and from behind i grabbed her titties and squeezed and i felt her nipples.... she let out a moan... later on she msged me and said that made her horny and she enjoyed it.... *Edit* (we never got the chance to do anything because her husband picks her up every single day) soon after i quit the company for personal reasons.... i still have her pictures but she started to be cold towards me after i left.... those were the days!
Wat a waste bro...she is a GEM of a girl n a wife...u shd hv continue to be in contact with her after u left the company ...too late for regrets now...all that is left is sweet memories of the past with her

Old 13-01-2022, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all

Hello bro A380, hope to see some vids of ur newfound fwb, or even nude pics of her... Thanks for sharing!
Old 13-01-2022, 03:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerkat1871 View Post
t she started to be cold towards me after i left.... those were the days!
she wanted u to makan her in the stairways or some "OT" la .... wasted
Old 13-01-2022, 06:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 707 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Interesting,,,,
Old 13-01-2022, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 20
a380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud of
A pic of her baking at home that she posted on her social media… she’s a good chef but haven’t tasted her food before, only tried her abalone hehe. She has a good smile and a dimple too, very SYT haha. As I said before, I love her slim frame, especially attacking her collarbone and neck that made her instantly wet down there. Usually by the time I french her down to her abalone, she has tsunami liao, showing how horny she is by just focusing on her nipples heheh.

We had another good fucking session yesterday and you can hear moaning so loud (sorry got background music). You can hear me aggressively pumping into her. I’m quite tall and mid-size, so just imagine me ramming into her slim and petite figure. She cannot take it, keep scratching and grabbing my back haha. We climaxed together at the end haha. Oh btw, you will hear the phone chime towards the end. She found out her fiance msg her to ask her what they want for dinner on Friday. They are going for food tasting for their wedding restaurants haha… I’m doing him a good favour by keeping her sex-tisfied lol.

Link to her sexy moaning is here:
https://vocaroo.com/1gxjwZFrOjaU

Quote:

Last edited by a380; 13-01-2022 at 01:23 PM.
Old 13-01-2022, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

You guys so lucky, i dont have the luck. My new office most of the time are male staffs.
Old 13-01-2022, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 13
rubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant future

Good job A380, keeping her well fed before her wedding. Wonder if will continue after she gets married
Old 13-01-2022, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
You guys so lucky, i dont have the luck. My new office most of the time are male staffs.
Then u shd consider changing jobs bro to one with lots of ladies around ...haha

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1