The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2024, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloggercurs View Post
hahah..bro,diff ppl diff point of views la
Yes, very true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxeso View Post
Ups u again.. shun bian spread reps..
Bro, have a nice day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by manuelala View Post
Great share bro warbird, got a lot to learn from you!
Bro, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssd3469 View Post
For bros who have gf before, is it kiss/hold hands/have sex first then become a couple or become a couple first then kiss/hold hands/have sex? Thank you. Cause our society more conservative so I think it is the latter but without sexual attraction how to become a couple in the first place lol?
Bro, every couple is different.

For me, it's holding hands first, then kissing, followed by love making.

Good afternoon to all samsters,
Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 20-04-2024, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 8
ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Yes, very true.

Bro, have a nice day!

Bro, thanks.

Bro, every couple is different.

For me, it's holding hands first, then kissing, followed by love making.

Good afternoon to all samsters,
Bro WB
Did you get my question correctly? It seems like you focused on the wrong part of my question. I mean you did all 3 first before you became a couple?
Old 20-04-2024, 10:08 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Did you get my question correctly? It seems like you focused on the wrong part of my question. I mean you did all 3 first before you became a couple?
Please explain, how could a man and a woman become a couple first without even holding hands?

What is your definition of a couple?

There have been girls who want to have a 'couple' relationship with me after hand holding and kissing. And rarely, some girls just want to fxxk without any meaningful relationship. They are not 'nighlife' girls.

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.

Last edited by warbird; 20-04-2024 at 10:32 PM. Reason: missing sentences
Old 21-04-2024, 06:20 AM
Samster

ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Please explain, how could a man and a woman become a couple first without even holding hands?

What is your definition of a couple?

There have been girls who want to have a 'couple' relationship with me after hand holding and kissing. And rarely, some girls just want to fxxk without any meaningful relationship. They are not 'nighlife' girls.
Means eg. You confess then she accept so you all are officially a couple before proceeding to hold hands and kiss etc.
Old 21-04-2024, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Means eg. You confess then she accept so you all are officially a couple before proceeding to hold hands and kiss etc.
Yes, for some KTV girls who do short time (ST). But some of them don't do ST.

If I like a KTV girl very much, and she doesn't 'go out' 出街, I'll establish rapport, tell a joke, and hold her hands. Next is kissing her neck and if she doesn't resist, I have a good chance of making love to her. French kissing her would seal the deal. I have detailed this process earlier in this thread.

I have not met a non-KTV girl who agreed to be my GF without first holding hands or kissing. Not even fuck buddy type of girl.

For GL women and FLs, I could argue that once the man has picked a woman, they are considered a couple for the next hour.

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 21-04-2024, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quote:

If I like a KTV girl very much, and she doesn't 'go out' 出街, I'll establish rapport, tell a joke, and hold her hands. Next is kissing her neck and if she doesn't resist, I have a good chance of making love to her. French kissing her would seal the deal. I have detailed this process earlier in this thread.

I have not met a non-KTV girl who agreed to be my GF without first holding hands or kissing. Not even fuck buddy type of girl.

For GL women and FLs, I could argue that once the man has picked a woman, they are considered a couple for the next hour.
I am referring to normal women, not ML, KTV nor FL.
Old 21-04-2024, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quote:

Short time means what?
Old 21-04-2024, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 8
Harryhoubo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHarryhoubo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Every person have different point of views
Old 21-04-2024, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
I am referring to normal women, not ML, KTV nor FL.
"I have not met a non-KTV girl who agreed to be my GF without first holding hands or kissing. Not even fuck buddy type of girl."

Short time or ST means fxxking a FL for a short time, usually 1–2 hrs. Not overnight.

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Last edited by warbird; 21-04-2024 at 04:07 PM. Reason: missing sentences
Old 21-04-2024, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harryhoubo View Post
Every person have different point of views
Bro, you're right.

In prearranged marriages in ancient times, a girl and a boy agreed to be a married couple before holding hands, kissing and love making.

In modern prearranged marriages, the families usually allow the girl and boy to meet to see if they are compatible. There will often be hand holdings and even kissing before official marriage.

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 21-04-2024, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, you're right.

In prearranged marriages in ancient times, a girl and a boy agreed to be a married couple before holding hands, kissing and love making.

In modern prearranged marriages, the families usually allow the girl and boy to meet to see if they are compatible. There will often be hand holdings and even kissing before official marriage.

I am talking about becoming bf and gf, not official marriage. Do they need to confirm relationship first before hold hands, kiss etc.?
Old 21-04-2024, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
manuelala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I am talking about becoming bf and gf, not official marriage. Do they need to confirm relationship first before hold hands, kiss etc.?
Is your name Edwin Tong?
Old 21-04-2024, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by manuelala View Post
Is your name Edwin Tong?
What has it got to do with him? I didn't see the message above his that's why I asked what seemed like a question which had been answered before.
Old 21-04-2024, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Tks, bro

Tks for your post, bro

.................................................. ..

Good evening,

In Magic Tactics, Mark Raymond mentions the basics of attraction.

Now, let me show you what attraction really is for women. Women get
attracted to…

1- Someone they can't have.
2- Someone somebody else has.
3- A guy who is wanted by other girls.
4- A man who does not do what he is expected to do, which
means BEING UNPREDICTABLE.
5- Someone who has high value

Who is a man with high value? He is the PRIZE.

You will be considered attractive in the female mind as long as you
are perceived as a male of high value.
A girl will label you a high value male when she considers you to be
more important than her. As long as you maintain the upper hand, you
will always be considered as a high value male.
Therefore, the key here is to make yourself seem more important than
the girl.
Here are certain guidelines to being a high value male-

- A high value male never tries to impress her.
- A high value male never seeks female attention or approval.
- A high value male never puts a girl on a pedestal only because she
is good looking.
- A high value male never settles for anything but the best.
- A high value male never keeps women on top of his priority list.
- A high value male is always willing to walk away when his principles
are violated.
- A high value male always makes the woman work for his attention.
- A high value male has more than enough options to choose from.
- A high value male makes the girl adapt to his reality instead of
adapting to hers.
- A high value male never chases females.

As long as you demonstrate all these traits, you will always be
considered as a high value male, and women won’t be able to help
but feel attraction towards you.

It's a state or frame. Be such a MAN.
Hi I think your sharing are all very good and I appreciate it, I am curious why you share such stuff for us to learn about attraction when most people pay for sex in this forum?
Old 21-04-2024, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, you're right.

I tried visiting a prostitute before but could not really have sex with her because it's like doing it with a stranger(whom I don't know) with no emotional connection. Anyone else has such experience before?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1