The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2015, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
unclewong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Possible to find love in flower joint?

Been visiting this flower joint regularly cos of this particular girl who works there.

Can see she's also into me and I wonder if any bro share similar experience where the girl actually fall in love with you and is it possible that true love is involved?

This doesnt seems to be an act at all as she doesn't require any monetary gain from me and will be returning soon.
Old 01-08-2015, 04:09 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Possible to find love in flower joint?

Possible but it would a really stupid to go looking for it there.

It would be like looking for a gourmet meal in a fast food joint.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 01-08-2015, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

low chance if not impossible.

She is here to work for $$

Viet KTV short guide

Learn more about VB and their culture

Tieng Viet Lovers Club

To return up: racghu, keewee
Old 01-08-2015, 09:40 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 989 / Power: 0
Bote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to behold

Dont listen to those bullshit, when there is love, anything is possible.
If you love her, do all you can to move her heart. Prove to her you can take care of her and her parents by giving her allowance, giving her money send home.

My wife is a ex whore, during some years when my business fail, i fall sick, cannot bring home money, my wife went out to work as whore to bring home money to support my family. In fact my wife been thinking to pass down this trade to our daughter so have one more ppl to bring home money.

This kind of wife where to find? Cherish her or you will regret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewong View Post
Been visiting this flower joint regularly cos of this particular girl who works there.

Can see she's also into me and I wonder if any bro share similar experience where the girl actually fall in love with you and is it possible that true love is involved?

This doesnt seems to be an act at all as she doesn't require any monetary gain from me and will be returning soon.
Old 02-08-2015, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 10
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Quote:

She is PRC? Since u fall in love with her, & she is going bk, go to her country & court her bk lah since u so sure that she into u. Then wait for what?

Ask yourself honestly what so special of u from other many customers she met that make her fall into love with u, the only one? U r especially yandao like Andy Lau, Jin Cheng Wu? Especially rich like Lee JiaCheng? Or is a very talented pianist like Richard Clayderman? Why u so sure that she only in love with u & not to other also??? Uncle Wong, I dun how your age, but if a lady r much more younger than u & very attractive, why she need to be loyal to u one person only?

Initially, those hfj gals will not ask any monetary reward from u, as there r many carrot head can provide for her. Their tactics r man man lai, slowly slowly dig your money. In fact, they can get the best actresses award. From what I know, those hfj singers have many different boyfriends, each of them have different usefulness. Unless u r those multi purpose ones, especially rich, yandao, talented & very obedient one, or else why she is so young & attractive, must stick with u one only uncle? Pardon me for saying these.

Most of them lead a luxury life, can u provide her all these? Even support her parents & siblings in her own country? How u sure that she dun have husband or boyfriend in her hometown?

U can come here to convince us that she is the special kind one, different from other. To really in love with someone is need time to observe, let the romance slowly blossom, not immediately over a short time fall head to heel over a person, it is just LUST not true love.

Sad to say many of them came to this forum not look for answer, they already have answers in their minds, they come here just want to find some ren tong gan, to recognize & agree what they said. But pang guang zhe qing, the spectators see more clearly of the game.

If to let emotion to overruled your brain, u will turn a ear deaf. Anyway, this topic is lao diao zhong tan, sing the old song again, the same old tune again.

Truth is hurtful. If the above comments sound not applauding to u, u can choose to ignore.
Old 02-08-2015, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 14
cuscorex92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS,
there are exceptions of cos,mayb tere's somtin in u tat charmed her.but,life is stil realistic.they r here for the S$(for watever reasons),finding a GOOD harbour to port is a bonus to them.tis 'good' includes criteria like;comfy livelihood,able to accept her shortcomings when all the hoooss & haaass r over, etc....
yes,u can say its 缘分 tat brin u 2gether,apart fr wat bro OrangeProud commented, tere r such incidents,DO b cautious.
fate wont brin food & shelter,r u prepared to work a life out wif her?she's ready to integrate into our society & culture?
Old 03-08-2015, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 19
Victoryyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro go watch 《给我一支烟》 lah..it's not easy..
Old 03-08-2015, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1649 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40883 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

It always very sweet in yr dream just enjoy it to the fullness b4 u r awaken
Old 03-08-2015, 10:54 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 0
Kuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond repute

Can !!!!!Only One sided love
Old 03-08-2015, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

It's a flower joint so money buys you love. The more you give the more love you'll get

Some singers who're "into" you will ask you to hang less but it's a messy relationship from this circle. Either you KC them or they KC you so cherish the love while everything is sweet
Old 04-08-2015, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 10
Uncle2015 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUncle2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I had this history. Visited flower joint. It was expensive and the ultimate aim was to bed her, after rounds of visit, for that 1 shot, chargable separately. Then I discovered, there is an economical way, GL. $150 get me to the finale. Why beating about the bush in flower joint ?
Old 04-08-2015, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle2015 View Post
Then I discovered, there is an economical way, GL. $150 get me to the finale. Why beating about the bush in flower joint ?
Because humans indulge in that conquest experience.

Flower joint is like an auction house or the ghost month that we bid except that the goods are SYTings on stage. Men fight one another with their wallet & winners of the night feel triumphant but the house always wins. No difference from buying a slave from a century ago but I find it demeaning to the gals.

No offence but those who visit will understand.

In local lingo we call "fishing" in KTV cos it's more challenging than buying a fish from the market
Old 04-08-2015, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
unclewong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Unclewong still very young, the nickname doesn't suits my age at all .
Me only twenties

To be honest, I've been out with her a few times and everytime also like bfgf feeling.

Can see she's obviously not into my money because ive seen customer hanging her $200, $300 touch her she push the customer away. But my case, don't need hang also come sit with me whole day still can hug hug all these. How is that possible if she's not into me?
Old 04-08-2015, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

IMHO, it’s very easy to find love at flower joints!

Mongers going there usually have a gnawing empty hole in their heart and the gals there, so used to selling their bodies/ usually emotionally numb, falls in love all too easily when experiencing even a bit of genuine feelings from just about any male.

This is how these gals so easily fall to the charms of their pimp boyfriends AND for clients who do actually fall in love with them.

The more important question is if it’s smart to find love at flower joints.
Even if it IS genuine love.

SEAJ
Old 04-08-2015, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How is that possible if she's not into me?
From what you write, I have no doubt that she probably IS into you, as I outline in my last post.

All too easy to have "genuine" love with working girls - just NOT smart IMHO

SEAJ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1