The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-11-2009, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all
Re: A fling that turn my life upside down

Hi TS,

Yes...... HIGH... but please do not leave us HIGH AND DRY........ Keep it cumming.
Old 30-11-2009, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Keep the story coming. Looking forward to read the next installment.
Old 30-11-2009, 05:27 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

here comes the scary part..

Quote:
Excerpt from the Straits Times 13 July 2008:

Although well-read, the 49-year-old had never bothered to find out more about Aids and other sexually transmitted diseases because he was celibate.
That lack of curiosity is something he now regrets deeply.
'I wish I had known about PEP. I could have been HIV-free now, even if I cannot erase what happened to me,' he told The Sunday Times.
He said he had contracted the virus after being raped during a trip to Taiwan in March this year.
A series of tests found him HIV positive. There were also lesions on his anal wall and he had anal warts, gonorrhoea and chlamydia too.
Blinking back tears, the devout Buddhist said: 'Imagine - from having no sex to getting everything at one go.'
Quote:
Originally Posted by washabi View Post
Soon day by day, one week passed. On a Friday night, I was drinking with my friends and got myself very “high”…..

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 30-11-2009, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
here comes the scary part..
Wad's done cannot be undone...hoped he complete the story before...

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 01-12-2009, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by washabi View Post
Thanks bros and my apologies as my home internet was down over the weekend.

Soon day by day, one week passed. On a Friday night, I was drinking with my friends and got myself very “high”…..
"High" is good...........

酒醉失身最自然

I try my best to translate to english ........

You will act most natural and at your true side when you lose your "body" if you are drunk ..
Old 01-12-2009, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

I still don't see how the fling could turn your life upside down unless... you're converted!

Gan kar-chng arh!

Beware clones...
Old 01-12-2009, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 16
label34 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlabel34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by see see only View Post
"High" is good...........

酒醉失身最自然

I try my best to translate to english ........

You will act most natural and at your true side when you lose your "body" if you are drunk ..
Dangerous, bro...what if you wake up and you see SHERINE AKA INCREDIBLE HULK beside you???
Old 02-12-2009, 08:51 AM
Samster

see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by label34 View Post
Dangerous, bro...what if you wake up and you see SHERINE AKA INCREDIBLE HULK beside you???

Err....... At least during the half drunk state, you enjoy the sexsion mah - and my statement did not mentioned anything on the wake up part right ????

Fcuk now (but safety first) think later
Old 02-12-2009, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheonging101 View Post
I still don't see how the fling could turn your life upside down unless... you're converted!

Gan kar-chng arh
Gan kar-chng? Sekali it is his kar chng tio gan....
Old 02-12-2009, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 15
washabi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywashabi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

To my concern bros, dun wori, still a pussy believer, not converted.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 12 am plus, my friends had left and I am damn high from the drinking. I thought of DD and called her and said I wanted to meet her now, how I missed her, blah blah blah. She rejected at first but relent later and sms me her address. I boarded a cab and off to her house.

When I reached her block, she was waiting for me downstairs. Still high in alcohol, I stepped out from the cab, grabbed her and French kiss her, forgetting to close the cab door, until the uncle horned us to get our attention.

She took me to the level of her house and asked me to wait at one corner, as she told me she needs to ensure her parents were sleeping. She came out awhile later and asked me to sneak in quietly. Like thief, we sneaked in quietly to her room. Once inside the room, she started to undress me bit by bit, in a tidily manner. First my shoes, then my socks, then my shirt which she hanged it up neatly, followed by my pants and again she folded neatly and place it on the chair. I was now left with my underwear and I was about to grab her and have a good fuck, when she stop me and guided me to the bed and tugged me to bed like a child. She then lay beside me quietly and asked me to sleep. I wanted to strip her, but she stopped me and warned me sternly that I should go to sleep. After many attempts, I failed and soon I fell asleep.

When I woke up, she was already waken and laying beside me looking at me. She planted a peck on my cheeks and greeted me “Good Morning”. I have to admit, the feeling was nice. In response I kissed her and things just happened after that.

Now, it was Saturday and we supposed to be out over night. I went back home first to wash up and changed after her parents left the house and met her later outside in the evening.

I wanted to book a better hotel at least 81, but she felt that Frangance is good enough. You brothers should know the differences between a Frangance and 81. Frangance don’t even provide a proper blanket; but of course what can one complain as the pricing is so much difference for overnight stay. I wanted to bring her to a restaurant for dinner, but she insisted on a coffeeshop. We didn’t fuck the whole evening; we went for a show “Slumdog Millionaires”, walked a bit, went back hotel watched Ch 5 “Lords of the Ring”, then have our first fuck for that evening. It wasn’t what I had in mind, but things turned out a bit differently.

That day, she gave me a sweet girlfriend feeling, from the moment I woke up when she pecked on me to the evening when we just enjoyed each other company.

From then onwards, we started to chat more on the phone, especially at night; we can chatted like hours about anything. I would make an effort to meet her for lunch everyday. We still have our fuck sessions, but not that much. To meet, I met fewer customers and brought in lesser sales because I wanted to meet her more.

Things started to change when a girl asked the golden question. “Where are we heading from here?” I was caught off guard when she asked me that, I can only said “No where, I am comfortable at where we are.” The next day, she called me up and said that we shouldn’t meet anymore; she wanted to end this relationship. Being a prideful guy, I responded “ok”. The next few days, even when we were online, I restraint myself from talking to her.

Two weeks passed, my life seems to be missing something. I knew it was her. The past I would go down and have lunch with her, now I eating alone. The past every night I would chat with her over the phone, now I am so lost not knowing what to do. Then I didn’t do my sales because I wanted to meet her, now I didn’t do my sales because I have no mood.

Finally one day, I received a sms from her. She told me she got a boyfriend……
Old 02-12-2009, 12:50 PM
Samster

Err.. TS sorry hor, your story upto this portion - the title should sound like this - better i think

"I turn my life upside down for a fling" ..............

But enjoying - please continue
Old 02-12-2009, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Bro TS, you sound like an asshole!

Beware clones...
Old 02-12-2009, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 15
baby85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so is she turn ur life upside down ?

or bcos of her , u make ur life upside down ?

den sallow ur pride n ask her back lo
是傾诉 ,而不是控诉 ;是难忘 ,而不是遗忘 ; 是彼此交流 ,而不是凡事交代 ;
是为对方默默祈求 ,而不是向對方诸多要求 ; 可以浪漫 ,但不要浪费 ;
可以隨時牽手 ,但不要隨便分手 ,如果你都做到了,即使你不再愛一個人 ,
也只有懷念 ,而不會懷恨 。

简单,知足,幸福的小女人
Old 02-12-2009, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 19
Renji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

superb, actually i think if i consolidate all the stories abd publish it, can be best seller in Singapore!
Old 02-12-2009, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renji View Post
superb, actually i think if i consolidate all the stories abd publish it, can be best seller in Singapore!
"Chicken Soup" is one of a bestselling book
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1